Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norman Rockwell in his own image
01-19-2019, 07:21 PM,
Norman Rockwell in his own image
So I have been on the chase since March of 2013. Time went on and I just couldn't figure out the Norman Rockwell sketches in the Thrill of the Chase. I knew there had to be some connection to what I was looking at and a part of me deep down had this battle and I didn't even know it. I had a phone conversation with a artist several weeks ago and I found it interesting. The artist had taken a photo of himself but was not really happy on how it turned out because it did not look like him. I think the artist has given me a clue.

I looked at it and I can say, I did not see the resemblance either. He has another photo and perhaps the other person did make the cut. Sometimes I wish I was him but I am good to where I am at now. Anyway, I have solved the mysterious question of why the partial Norman Rockwell sketches were in the book.

You will laugh and perhaps thousands will laugh as well for the very first time. I am partial to that.

An Indian Scout and A Saint

God loves me because that is what he does.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  image of Divine Mercy lostowl 10 3,099 05-12-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: jdigginsz
  WWWH is an aerial image Hammertime 7 1,481 03-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow
  Norman Rockwell will197532 72 33,550 02-24-2016, 05:25 AM
Last Post: musstag