Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the Bigger Threat to our Democracy?
01-27-2019, 06:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 06:41 AM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
Thousands of young Hispanics crossing the border illegally, or Ex-Communist Russian Billionaire Spies sitting in the Oval Office of the White House holding God knows what over our President's head.

I would hate to think that the Russians have won the "cold war" for the reals, without even having fired one shot.
01-27-2019, 06:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 06:41 AM by crazyfamily.)
Ironic, I know. By Trumps definition, have the Russians used his "Art of the Deal" to beat America in the Cold War?

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is it about Democracy and being White that pisses everyone off!! Gordon Lightfoot 18 1,200 03-24-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich