Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
harry mentions
01-31-2019, 04:47 PM,
harry mentions
apparently hairys is so bored they have to give daily updates about whats going on here and sadly I was NOT mentioned. whats a girl gotta do to get a dishonorable mention???
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?
01-31-2019, 04:52 PM,
RE: harry mentions
(01-31-2019, 04:47 PM)zombiecupkake Wrote: apparently hairys is so bored they have to give daily updates about whats going on here and sadly I was NOT mentioned. whats a girl gotta do to get a dishonorable mention???

Hey, follow my rock star lead and you will have the groupies from Hairy's falling all over you in no time. Autograph session at 8, see you there!
01-31-2019, 05:43 PM,
RE: harry mentions
rock on brah!!!
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harry's is Fenn's Favorite ?? filmguy 2 428 01-18-2019, 12:05 PM
Last Post: filmguy
  Thank You Harry's filmguy 0 449 08-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: filmguy