Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$hithead Seannm being a $hithead again
01-31-2019, 08:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 08:33 AM by Top Secret.)
If harboring and defending a psychopath who attacks women at their work place is not enough reason to keep Seannm far away, then you need to see Seannm latest a$$hole move.

He is now taking private emails he receives and publishes them for all to see. Well if that is not the lowest scumbag move a coward can pull, I cringe to think what is next. What does the lowlife loser hope to prove? Has this idiot not a shred of decency or any scruples, or does he just constantly have the urge to sell his sole to the devil in hopes for a few likes with his corrupt gang of thugs?

As I said and warned searchers before, stay far away from Seannm The Flipside jerk, he will stop at nothing to try and destroy a person for personal gain. Let all be warned once again this guy is a sick and dangerous drama-queen.
02-01-2019, 10:49 AM,
RE: $hithead Seannm being a $hithead again
I wish fenn would publish his personal emails I bet he gets some doozies!
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?
02-01-2019, 11:03 AM,
Fenn won't do that. He has some level of integrity. Meanwhile Seannm has zero integrity and is now bragging to his hate buddies about how he takes people private PMs and emails and publically posts them in a negative way to discredit the originator.

Anyone who communicates with Seannm take note, you are next. Just ask his last victim Kpro!
02-01-2019, 12:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 12:36 PM by Bet.)
(02-01-2019, 10:49 AM)zombiecupkake Wrote: I wish fenn would publish his personal emails I bet he gets some doozies!

Nope, I doubt he could publish them.....many are most likely x-rated, imo and would probably portray him in a very poor light. We got a taste of this when Mindy posted her email exchanges with him.
Remember how FF was so worried about the emails Diggin gypsy had he wanted her to destroy them in exchange for a telling her if page 99 was a map, or something like that.
02-01-2019, 01:46 PM,
I think FF has published some of his emails on Dals forum. At one time they had a category over there labeled, Forrest gets mail, or something like that. I like Dal but I don't spend much time over there anymore. That blog layout physically hurts my eyes after about fifteen minutes which really sucks Sad
02-01-2019, 01:56 PM,
(02-01-2019, 10:49 AM)zombiecupkake Wrote: I wish fenn would publish his personal emails I bet he gets some doozies!

This is so funny. I’ve already said, as have a few others, that Forrest rewrites emails into scrapbooks. How much fun has that been? He took the best and published them already. The others are probably just people buttering him up. Forrest doesn’t need people to tell him how great he is.

razyfamily
02-01-2019, 04:41 PM,
Seannm is a coward no doubt. He has no problem stooping to the levels of hell to destroy anyone who challenges his thinking. His technique is to state what is said in correspondence with his biased interpretation and suggest innuendo but not provide the actual proof of the email to back his lies. That seems to be the way he operates and his gullible sidekicks gobble it up by the shovel full.
02-01-2019, 06:38 PM,
Seannm has stated you can judge the character of a person by his enemies. After watching his David Kramer endorsed attack on Kpro and on going hatred of women including Mindy and the collapse of the Fenntubers, I am proud to say Seannm is an enemy of mine.

Using the same logic, the friends he keeps says a lot about them too so any friend of Seannm is an enemy of mine. Proud to say it.
02-02-2019, 07:22 PM,
Little crybaby Seannm has incriminated himself once again with more lies and made up stories just like sasha says he does. Everyone knows Seannm went Fenntubing so he can ban anyone who questions his stupid ideas (like punctuation and grammar) because he can't debate or defend them effectively.

He now claims I got him banned (sounds like whiney-girl Presby and Davis) when everyone knows I prefer to just beat the crap out his stupid ideas and I do not need any help from mummy like he does. Has anyone ever seen him debate anything without his completely loosing his $hit and spinning out of control?
02-08-2019, 07:00 PM,
TotallyNotMitzi outed Seannm and was banned at Hypocrite Hairy's.
That is why I do not like Fenntube, they moderate of ban anyone with a different opinion giving the illusion everyone agrees with the producer. That is exactly how cults are created.

Fenntubes/Cultube violates free speech. vote with your feet and abandon the Cultube!