Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$hithead Seannm being a $hithead again
02-09-2019, 02:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 02:54 PM by fundamental design.)
RE: $hithead Seannm being a $hithead again
Another doozy from Sean:

seannm
10:25 AM - Today#100
All,

ROFLMAO, look who has the “he must be talking about me” syndrome now, but the former pilot himself, Wolfie. And it appears that the “smack down” that Forrest provided, in this recent and last iteration of the six questions, was to those who have been claiming that this whole thing is a hoax as well as those who view the hints in the book as vital.

—————————
Ummm...where did it appear that a smack down was given by f to those who view the hints in the book as vital? Better yet, show us who you are talking about who feels the hints in the book as vital.

Same lame game, Sean.

Howdy, Mister.
02-17-2019, 08:49 AM,
(02-09-2019, 02:45 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Another doozy from Sean:

seannm
All,

ROFLMAO, look who has the “he must be talking about me” syndrome now, but the former pilot himself, Wolfie. And it appears that the “smack down” that Forrest provided, in this recent and last iteration of the six questions, was to those who have been claiming that this whole thing is a hoax as well as those who view the hints in the book as vital.

—————————
Ummm...where did it appear that a smack down was given by f to those who view the hints in the book as vital? Better yet, show us who you are talking about who feels the hints in the book as vital.

Same lame game, Sean.
I missed that one, I have been too busy to play with my toys of late. Life of a chase rock star is tough you know! I can see that during my absence that Hairy and his band of despirat-atos can't keep to their sworn vow of ignoring me. They are just begging me to come back and play with them.

Seannm appears to have a bad case of professional jealousy and confirmation bias, that he couldn't catch the real message to Fenntubers (directly fingering them out) for causing him to step back from the chase. I suppose when you screw up that much and made so many searchers angry at you, a diversion is required.
02-17-2019, 06:40 PM,
(02-17-2019, 06:37 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: Sean,
Very Good Point.
何不食肉糜
Indeed.
Your Friend,
Michael Grantham
Oh, I see you are friends with Seannm? Well that explains everything! You guys have lots in common, koo-koo!
02-17-2019, 06:51 PM,
(02-17-2019, 06:41 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: We weren't getting along until your dumbass kept talking like a jackass. Now I'm on any team you aren't on.
You do not know how relieved that makes me feel!
05-08-2019, 09:50 AM,
(02-17-2019, 08:49 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 02:45 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Another doozy from Sean:

seannm
All,

—————————

Same lame game, Sean.
I missed that one, I have been too busy to play with my toys of late. Life of a chase rock star is tough you know! I can see that during my absence that Hairy and his band of despirat-atos can't keep to their sworn vow of ignoring me. They are just begging me to come back and play with them.

Seannm appears to have a bad case of professional jealousy and confirmation bias, that he couldn't catch the real message to Fenntubers (directly fingering them out) for causing him to step back from the chase. I suppose when you screw up that much and made so many searchers angry at you, a diversion is required.
Moderator: Request to move this to immortality sub-thread