Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy pushy people ruin it
02-04-2019, 02:16 PM,
Crazy pushy people ruin it
now fenn is going into hiding because people keep pushing him for info. why cant people stop being psychos and let the poor old man alone? now hes being recorded in his own home and no place is safe. now we get no more answers to questions or emails and its all you crazy peoples fault. I hope you are all happy.
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?
02-04-2019, 02:30 PM,
RE: Crazy pushy people ruin it
I think you're right. Those people ruined it for the community with all their requests for information and badgering him to help with their money making schemes and the childish bickering.
02-04-2019, 02:32 PM,
(02-04-2019, 02:16 PM)zombiecupkake Wrote: now fenn is going into hiding because people keep pushing him for info. why cant people stop being psychos and let the poor old man alone? now hes being recorded in his own home and no place is safe. now we get no more answers to questions or emails and its all you crazy peoples fault. I hope you are all happy.

Zombie I was like a broken record this past year telling everyone to lay off, but Kpro and Seannm and the likes had to pester him for hints. This despicable act culminated in a secret recording in his own house, and then aired publically. Searchers do not deserve anything if that is how they act. Time to let the old man enjoy some peace.
02-04-2019, 02:39 PM,
(02-04-2019, 02:32 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 02:16 PM)zombiecupkake Wrote: now fenn is going into hiding because people keep pushing him for info. why cant people stop being psychos and let the poor old man alone? now hes being recorded in his own home and no place is safe. now we get no more answers to questions or emails and its all you crazy peoples fault. I hope you are all happy.

Zombie I was like a broken record this past year telling everyone to lay off, but Kpro and Seannm and the likes had to pester him for hints. This despicable act culminated in a secret recording in his own house, and then aired publically. Searchers do not deserve anything if that is how they act. Time to let the old man enjoy some peace.

Are you just suffering from dementia or just that big of a liar. You insulted Fenn at every chance and said this was a hoax everytime you posted. WTH, now you claim you wanted him to be left alone. What garbage.
02-04-2019, 02:48 PM,
(02-04-2019, 02:39 PM)Indy Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 02:32 PM)Top Secret Wrote:

Are you just suffering from dementia or just that big of a liar. You insulted Fenn at every chance and said this was a hoax everytime you posted. WTH, now you claim you wanted him to be left alone. What garbage.
Looks like you Indy are suffering from dementia and you owe me an apology. This will get you started. Next time do your homework before you open your big yap.

"Don't be a Kpro bad apple, leave Fenn alone and enjoy the spirit of the chase! "

https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...#pid208875
02-04-2019, 09:31 PM,
(02-04-2019, 09:02 PM)brubr Wrote:

I doubt the crazies have inspired him to step back. I think its a combination of a) someone is about to find it and Fenn knows it and b) he's 88 and age catches up to us all.

I concur.

Peace,

Inohury

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Entering the "Ruin the chase" phase Top Secret 41 5,035 11-07-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: legacyhelper
  crazy idea zombiecupkake 3 1,148 12-31-2018, 10:44 AM
Last Post: zombiecupkake
  Am I going Crazy Riddlemethat 0 603 07-28-2018, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  this chase is crazy 93cruiser 2 1,348 02-12-2018, 09:27 PM