Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How does Fenn know the Treasure is still there?
02-09-2019, 10:41 AM,
RE: How does Fenn know the Treasure is still there?
Could he have put his email in the book for media requests and things like that ? In my book right below FF's email address you have Allen Polts email address.
Seeker9, The Last Clue Bender
02-09-2019, 10:55 AM,
(02-09-2019, 02:22 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: [[[Breaking News]]]

I just recieved a rmail from FF saying he will not confirm a correct solve. You were all correct. You can put the hammers away.

That's not what he told me.
02-09-2019, 10:56 AM,
I've heard he put his phone number in first edition books.

razyfamily
02-09-2019, 11:11 AM,
Wish i had one. My copy is a fourth edition.
Seeker9, The Last Clue Bender
02-09-2019, 11:41 AM,
(02-09-2019, 10:55 AM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 02:22 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: [[[Breaking News]]]

I just recieved a rmail from FF saying he will not confirm a correct solve. You were all correct. You can put the hammers away.

That's not what he told me.

Because he didn't tell me anything.

You can read Forrest Fenn's books
and you can read his poem.
But you can't read that man's mind
because he will beat you every time.
02-09-2019, 11:58 AM,
(02-09-2019, 02:22 AM)Seeker9 Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 02:13 AM)legacyhelper Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 01:44 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Ahh, allow your minds to drift to the dark side of the moon for a moment. Just think what a confirmed solve would mean. I bet a confirmed solve would be worth ten times more than the chest... hmmm maybe it would be unethical Smile

This reminds me of back-pedaling.

Confirmation of a correct solve = possession of the goodies, IMO.
If I find the goodies, I won't simply contact FF to tell him the location.
Photos and/or video talks. BS walks. (So-called) "Glory" is for others;
It won't buy me a cuppa joe -- either "garbaged up" or plain dark brown.
Can we see a photo or video of your complete solve ?

(02-09-2019, 02:21 AM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 01:44 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Ahh, allow your minds to drift to the dark side of the moon for a moment. Just think what a confirmed solve would mean. I bet a confirmed solve would be worth ten times more than the chest... hmmm maybe it would be unethical Smile

A confirmed solve would equal a RUINED CHASE!

And would also ruin Forrest Fenn's legacy.

He put too much work into the Chase to even think about making it easy on the finder.

There are no shortcuts. Fenn said that. Someone, please help me out with a cite...
I mentioned a few posts ago this is hypothetical and nothing more.

[[[Breaking News]]]

I believe that since he said he wouldn't know what to say so he wouldn't if the correct solution arrived.

That also means he won't be communicating via email with anyone who is close. So if Fenn is still talking to you (wait that can't happen because he said he was getting too many emails) then you are not where close to solving the poem. Yah can't have one of these without the other. IMO
02-09-2019, 02:11 PM,
(02-09-2019, 06:40 AM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 05:18 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: if someone had the treasure and emailed f, he would respond

so in answering the question if someone sent him a correct solve, that he wouldn't reply, this strongly suggests that someone can send him a correct solve without the treasure

Pretty sure I've been saying this. You could have a general solve and not the treasure.

the subject here is correct solve, not general solve.

f said he wouldn't say anything if he got a correct solve

and a general solve is not a correct solve.

the definition provided by f (and also provided by common sense) is that a correct solve will get you within several steps (and thus will result in a retrieval of the chest if we act upon it)

a general solve is just a solve that is wrong or incomplete and will not result in treasure retrieval

what you said, besides being so captain obvious, is the opposite of what I said

so that is contrary to your claim, "pretty sure I've been saying this"
02-10-2019, 08:41 PM,
(02-10-2019, 08:15 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: So how does he know ?
Camera view - unlikely.
Direct line of sight- unlikely.
Someone else knows - probably to risky, unlikely.
FF thought of everything, and knows how small the window is when the chest can actually be found. Maybe down to the week, maybe down to the day maybe down to the hour ? - -most likely.
Finally someone seeing the significance of Fenn's unequivocal statement "It is still there"

The key to this thing is to answer how he can possibly know. Some reasons are scary. Some may reveal something significant.
02-10-2019, 09:35 PM,
The realistic answer is that he doesn’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02-10-2019, 10:16 PM,
It could have a LoJack or some kind of GPS that is triggered when you open the lid that sends an alert. Battery life could be a factor, but there should be no drain as long as the lid stays closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that we are taking this Fenn Treasure thing way too seriously... Gordon Lightfoot 5 443 01-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  Fenn Treasure Hunters Point of View Blazehunter 17 2,126 10-28-2018, 09:11 PM
Last Post: total1ty
  The Treacherous Treasure Hunt of Forrest Fenn filmguy 0 816 09-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Last Post: filmguy
  Buzzfeed's take on the Fenn Treasure tyounis 0 1,157 09-07-2018, 06:54 PM
Last Post: tyounis
  New Fenn Treasure Video MuertodeCorrales 0 504 07-16-2018, 05:57 PM
Last Post: MuertodeCorrales
  I know where the treasure of forest Fenn is! csevans 27 7,149 04-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Last Post: dude here