Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hairy the Hypocrite
02-09-2019, 11:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 11:36 AM by Top Secret.)
Hairy the Hypocrite
Hairy is a funny guy, for he provides daily laughter every time he opens his mouth. Sure he and Papshmirsby are very paranoid and that is funny and sometimes weird, but what makes Hairy so funny is he is the Chase's biggest hypocrite.

This thread is to list all the hypocritical statements Hairy has made.I will get you started with some recent ones:

"Totally agree Sean. Anyone revealing an anymous persons's real identity here will be banned, period. Invasion of Privacy is also subject to litigation too." [just two day's before Seannm named a Hairy's poster by name and Seannm wasn't banned, he wan't even warned.] Hypocrite!

"I had to ban her (totallynotmitzi) as it was clear she was a troublemaker and resorted to the c-word" [Hairy allowed Jamie Jones to constantly use the C-word and wouldn't moderate it unless told by tapatalk] Hypocrite!

"Happy to have you here and we agree CC has a very big troll problem especially the ones who are above moderation (friends of Steph) who are free to do what they want, attack who they want and pursue an intolerant anti-chase agenda." [He set up his site specifically to troll CC members and their moderators and he refuses to moderate "Friends of Hairy"] Hypocrite!

Then there is the calling of CC a hate site which by his own admission he started his site to rain hate down on CC or particularly Mindy.

This is a few to get you started, there are many more, you are all more than welcome to contribute to Hairy's Hypocritical statement list.
02-09-2019, 12:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 12:57 PM by crazyfamily.)
Hairy the Hypocrite
Yeah, one of my early posts on the Crack Lounge thread was about them posting my personal information. I went over their heads to Tapatalk, who removed the posts. They couldn't handle getting beat at their own game. Like King MoonRacer says, it's illegal to post personal information.

razyfamily
02-10-2019, 03:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2019, 03:56 PM by Top Secret.)
RE: Hairy the Hypocrite
(02-09-2019, 12:31 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Yeah, one of my early posts on the Crack Lounge thread was about them posting my personal information. I went over their heads to Tapatalk, who removed the posts. They couldn't handle getting beat at their own game. Like King MoonRacer says, it's illegal to post personal information.

razyfamily
Yes Hypocrite Hairy posted at least a couple of other forum member's identity using IP addresses. As it turns out anything Hairy complains about is what he agrees with as a weapon. Predicable projection he has. He is a lowlife to use such methods on you CF and a more of a despicable loser to condemn other for doing the same.
02-15-2019, 07:18 PM,
Here is a new one from the Hypocrite Hairy, he blames CC for banning,
"Welcome to the club FilmGuy(mDavis19). Ad Hoc Bannings are all the rage at CC as many here know all too well "

Just days after banning totallynotmitzi for whatever he felt like, and justifying
"FallingRock has been banned for trolling and bad laguage."

Not sure what laguage is but we can agree is a coward's excuse.
02-21-2019, 07:23 PM,
A new one to add to the list:
Hairy's hypocrites were boasting,
"Can't wait until they get dislike buttons at CC. Should be a real riot over there. Bet they are too scared."
Sock-puppet Harry jumps in with, "Yeah mItty would never allow her posts to have a single dislike attached to it."

It turns out when Hairy trialed the dislike, they discovered that their posts were actually disliked (duh!) and it was Hairy who wouldn't allow his posts to be disliked. Some have to learn the hard way and Hairy confirmed his hypocrisy by removing the dislike feature within a couple of days.
02-21-2019, 08:02 PM,
Smile Smile Smile I remember that
02-22-2019, 10:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 10:30 AM by Top Secret.)
(02-21-2019, 08:02 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Smile Smile Smile I remember that

Seeker9 there is a whole treasure trove of Hairy folly in the archives. The guy is never right about anything. The guy is totally losing it now with his delusions and extreme bouts of paranoia.

This is a real gem (as he taunts Mindy attending WOSF)
"Just need someone with a camera to take a pic of her losing a ton of cash big time. Also need a pic of her and Jonsey squaring off"

As it turns out Mindy made money and Jonsey and Mindy made up and Hairy is losing hate members. Hairy is a ton of laughs but one thing he does do right, he lives up to his name, he is one big Fool and proves it every time he opens his mouth! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
02-22-2019, 01:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 02:02 PM by Top Secret.)
(02-22-2019, 01:25 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: the recent poll is missing the option f...

all 310 hairy members

lol, you mean the 310 aliases of Hairy? The poor guy has gone into ultra paranoid mode, even worse than Papshmirsby (I didn't think that was possible). His behavior has been panicked lately, only his aliases vote for his polls, which translate to "who is the most popular," "who owns Hairy @ss" poll. Now he is introducing a new ghost that haunts him, Bally. Not sure who s/he is but rest assured it is someone who mopped the floor with him, his thin skin is easily bruised.

He has been really snarky lately, crying daily, accusing anyone who opposes him of being a CC member. I guess he finally has come to terms that he is a failed forum owner. He tried to capitalize on the chase, but his "woman hating approach" backfired and searchers shunned him. It is really going to be bad this search season when the fool's "lead dog" comes up empty and he does the big walk of shame. I kinda feel sorry for the poor loser, but I do like his constant worshiping of me and CC (can't get enough of that!)
02-22-2019, 02:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 03:12 PM by lingerlonger.)
no I mean, "they aren't listening mike".

https://youtu.be/FzQ8ZAMF4eM

do you ever wonder why someone wouldn't want it?

.........______________________________________.........
“These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?” I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
02-27-2019, 12:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2019, 01:34 AM by Top Secret.)
Another one from Hairy when he opened his site:
"I could not care less who goes there. Its a free for all. Discuss or abuse each other as much as you want as I will not moderate anything"

Reality: closed membership. Anyone is banned for challenging his "golden children" Heavy moderation using any stupid excuse.

"I'm of the opinion that people that claim they have made substantial progress, have solved it or close to solving it without the chest have other motives (bragging, bullying etc) or psychological issues (attention seeking, narcissism etc)

A sane, down to earth, well behaved finder is going to be quiet about things until after the chest is found."

Reality: Hairy is bragging like crazy he is the lead dog and the chest will be found this summer and Fenn joined his forum because he is close. We all know the "Forrest Fenn" membership is just another of Hairy's aliases.

"NJFI, I am simply evaluating the chase and whether it is worth embarking upon. I admit Im rather cynical about it. It seems to me there is much more to the chase than meets the eye" and "Anyone else believe the chase is nothing more than a fool's errand?" [Harry named his alias after fool's gold]

Reality: Now one of the biggest Fenn cult leader in the Chase, bows down to Fenn at a drop of the hat. Not only has he drank the kook-aid, he is at the service station funnelling it down members throat. The cynical fool has become the fool.

"I have experienced the dark side of master manipulators before and it was real nasty for me so I merely wish to forewarn others to be careful. I dont know for sure if F is a master manipulator or not but anyone who wants to be one should think again"

Reality: Hairy Fool jumps all over me for suggesting the same thing. Now he says Fenn can't be a manipulator because he has feelings. ROFLMAO! [Busted you hypocrite] The question is who busted your chops Fool? You out for revenge fool?

"Call me cynical but:
1) It's not whether the chest is out there, its whether they <b>think</b> it's out there

2) It's not whether the poem is solvable, it's whether they <b>think</b> its solvable"

Reality: Fool is jumping all over me and CF for even talking like this, he is a total hypocrite convert.

"F created a self serving gold rush to glorify himself, carve his name into history, become a legend and for now at least to get some cheap thrills and entertainment until he passes. F doesn't care who or how many die or go bankrupt on their searchers. F doesn't care what the consequences of his ill fated chase are. That for me is why it truly sucks. Gold or no gold, F is going down in history as a crazy old man and not a legendary hero." and "F exploits this chase for all that its worth. He will suck us all dry if we are not careful " and a whole bunch of anti-Fenn stuff here https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...4#pid62804

Reality: Fool is jumping all over me and CF for even talking like this, he is a total hypocrite convert.

The Fool is a total joke, but an excellent case study in hypocritism!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours crazyfamily 382 23,743 35 minutes ago
Last Post: Top Secret
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 241 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret