Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hairy the Hypocrite
02-09-2019, 11:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 11:36 AM by Top Secret.)
Hairy the Hypocrite
Hairy is a funny guy, for he provides daily laughter every time he opens his mouth. Sure he and Papshmirsby are very paranoid and that is funny and sometimes weird, but what makes Hairy so funny is he is the Chase's biggest hypocrite.

This thread is to list all the hypocritical statements Hairy has made.I will get you started with some recent ones:

"Totally agree Sean. Anyone revealing an anymous persons's real identity here will be banned, period. Invasion of Privacy is also subject to litigation too." [just two day's before Seannm named a Hairy's poster by name and Seannm wasn't banned, he wan't even warned.] Hypocrite!

"I had to ban her (totallynotmitzi) as it was clear she was a troublemaker and resorted to the c-word" [Hairy allowed Jamie Jones to constantly use the C-word and wouldn't moderate it unless told by tapatalk] Hypocrite!

"Happy to have you here and we agree CC has a very big troll problem especially the ones who are above moderation (friends of Steph) who are free to do what they want, attack who they want and pursue an intolerant anti-chase agenda." [He set up his site specifically to troll CC members and their moderators and he refuses to moderate "Friends of Hairy"] Hypocrite!

Then there is the calling of CC a hate site which by his own admission he started his site to rain hate down on CC or particularly Mindy.

This is a few to get you started, there are many more, you are all more than welcome to contribute to Hairy's Hypocritical statement list.
02-09-2019, 12:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 12:57 PM by crazyfamily.)
Hairy the Hypocrite
Yeah, one of my early posts on the Crack Lounge thread was about them posting my personal information. I went over their heads to Tapatalk, who removed the posts. They couldn't handle getting beat at their own game. Like King MoonRacer says, it's illegal to post personal information.

razyfamily
02-10-2019, 03:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2019, 03:56 PM by Top Secret.)
RE: Hairy the Hypocrite
(02-09-2019, 12:31 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Yeah, one of my early posts on the Crack Lounge thread was about them posting my personal information. I went over their heads to Tapatalk, who removed the posts. They couldn't handle getting beat at their own game. Like King MoonRacer says, it's illegal to post personal information.

razyfamily
Yes Hypocrite Hairy posted at least a couple of other forum member's identity using IP addresses. As it turns out anything Hairy complains about is what he agrees with as a weapon. Predicable projection he has. He is a lowlife to use such methods on you CF and a more of a despicable loser to condemn other for doing the same.
02-15-2019, 07:18 PM,
RE: Hairy the Hypocrite
Here is a new one from the Hypocrite Hairy, he blames CC for banning,
"Welcome to the club FilmGuy(mDavis19). Ad Hoc Bannings are all the rage at CC as many here know all too well "

Just days after banning totallynotmitzi for whatever he felt like, and justifying
"FallingRock has been banned for trolling and bad laguage."

Not sure what laguage is but we can agree is a coward's excuse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours crazyfamily 223 12,956 10 hours ago
Last Post: Seeker9