Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
umbilical
02-10-2019, 09:24 AM,
umbilical
Here are three. Does anyone know if there's another? I thought there was.

page 76 TTOTC: It was almost umbilical.

Scrapbook 149: But the history of our respective families is so entwined as to be almost umbilical.

http://mysteriouswritings.com/six-questi...ct-number/

I am almost umbilically attached to the spot, and as I approach 89 years my desire to be there is still strong.
02-10-2019, 11:13 AM,
umbilical
Umbilical = peace
As in the poem, f is emphasizing that the treasure rests at a place where he too could Rest In Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02-10-2019, 02:01 PM,
RE: umbilical
umbilical connects to these repeated hidden words in the poem

birth / born / babe / source / beginning

there is also a more obvious hint that you almost brought out John. mentioning one more word connection here would really bring it out
02-10-2019, 02:33 PM,
umbilical
(02-10-2019, 02:01 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: umbilical connects to these repeated hidden words in the poem

there is also a more obvious hint that you almost brought out John. mentioning one more word connection here would really bring it out

For a spiritual man, death is but a new beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02-10-2019, 02:34 PM,
Dunno about all that highbrow stuff. My interest is in a tract I found that has been threaded through the wiles of nature. The thread looks almost umbilical.
02-11-2019, 10:28 AM,
"Umbilical" is a connecting line that goes from "I've done it tired and now I'm weak" through "in the wood" and to "Your effort will be worth the cold." The "cold" is where the womb is.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
02-11-2019, 11:07 AM,
A cold womb will cause a miscarriage.
just saying ss
02-11-2019, 02:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2019, 02:23 PM by astree.)
(02-10-2019, 02:01 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: umbilical connects to these repeated hidden words in the poem

MOTHER
PLACENT(a) - almost umbilical

frOMTHERe its No PLACE for The meek
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information? -T.S. Eliot

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056
02-11-2019, 02:35 PM,
I said this in another thread but has anyone confirmed where he was born? Are we certain it was in a hospital? Puts a twist on all his use of “contractions.” Could Lilly have gone into labor along the way somewhere, and his desire is to rest where he was born? Makes a nice story but I feel for his Mother if it’s true. Labor isn’t for the meek!
02-11-2019, 03:19 PM,
(02-11-2019, 02:22 PM)astree Wrote:

MOTHER
PLACENT(a) - almost umbilical

frOMTHERe its No PLACE for The meek

the word etymology on this is intriguing

from latin placenta "a flat cake"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Umbilical and WD-40 Beavertooth 5 562 03-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth