Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forrest says it ALL...
03-30-2014, 07:59 AM,
Forrest says it ALL...
Spoon, just cut your keyboard cord and you wont have to worry about it.
“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
03-31-2014, 12:42 PM,
Forrest says it ALL...
SANTEfe - When was this response received from Forrest? Why did you post it and not Stephanie?
03-31-2014, 03:00 PM,
Forrest says it ALL...
Loco, I enjoy your posts. I think all you're missing is six kids and a pickup truck........
03-31-2014, 03:16 PM,
Forrest says it ALL...
I have a car and a truck. I use them accordingly. Better than a mule I guess, although some mules can cost as much. I used to know some old cowboys that liked to use mules to herd cattle in rough terrains, but they didn't want to go anywhere a 79 or 80yr. old man wouldn't go either. Stubborn or just smart? :-)
03-31-2014, 08:24 PM,
Forrest says it ALL...
Auto shop to home. Absolutely.

It ain't no big deal. I do stuff like that every now and then just to change it up. One can find meaning, history, mystery, excitement, adventure, entertainment, etc. in everyday things and circumstances/situations if one wants to. It doesn't have to be just in a "special place." Everything has meaning.
04-24-2014, 10:49 AM,
Forrest says it ALL...
Me sees no reason to convert the nonbelievers. Avast ye and tend to the gold. For hunters we've a plenty, but only one shall find it, and that'd be me unless another takes it first. Arrrrrrrr.