Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MODS - please deal with filmguy
02-13-2019, 09:16 AM,
MODS - please deal with filmguy
Hey BT -

I want to complain about filmguy for making repetitive posts. This time, the yahoo is dredging up old threads to warn us all about April Fool's Day. REPEATEDLY.
02-13-2019, 09:23 AM,
RE: MODS - please deal with filmguy
(02-13-2019, 09:16 AM)brubr Wrote: Hey BT -

I want to complain about filmguy for making repetitive posts. This time, the yahoo is dredging up old threads to warn us all about April Fool's Day. REPEATEDLY.

In the words of BT, "Cry me a river"

I'm trying to help YOU out brubr. All I did was grab a few examples of people claiming the chest has been found in order to warn, prepare, and remind searchers of posts like these. Especially since April 1st is around the corner. A veteran searcher such as yourself may not need this warning, but new searcher do.

On another note, you have an amazing life if you have no other complaints but being inconvenienced by "repetitive posts'. Oh wait, maybe you're the type that just complains about everything.
02-13-2019, 09:27 AM,
Actually, I do have an amazing life, idiots like you notwithstanding.

Bottom line: you are violating forum rules about repetitive posts, and I would appreciate it if BT cut you off.
02-13-2019, 09:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2019, 09:43 AM by filmguy.)
(02-13-2019, 09:27 AM)brubr Wrote: Actually, I do have an amazing life, idiots like you notwithstanding.

Bottom line: you are violating forum rules about repetitive posts, and I would appreciate it if BT cut you off.

Bottom line: you are violating forum rules about making derogatory comments about a searcher....calling me an idiot. I would appreciate it if BT cuts YOU off. I got 3 months for my violation (though it was misconstrued, yours is black and white). I expect the same for you, unless of course we are playing favorites here at CC?

And if BT gives you the option to delete your derogatory comment all I can say is, "Why wasn't I given that option?"
02-13-2019, 09:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2019, 09:52 AM by brubr.)
(02-13-2019, 09:42 AM)filmguy Wrote: Bottom line: you are violating forum rules about making derogatory comments about a searcher....calling me an idiot. I would appreciate it if BT cuts YOU off. I got 3 months for my violation (though it was misconstrued, yours is black and white). I expect the same for you, unless of course we are playing favorites here at CC?

And if BT gives you the option to delete your derogatory comment all I can say is, "Why wasn't I given that option?"

Since that word is NOTHING compared to what I could call you, gorgeous, I see nothing wrong with it. I am not the one making repetitive posts - you are. So let's deal with that offense first.

And, lest we forget, this forum is for SEARCHERS to discuss aspects of the search. I have already shared a number of good ideas, whether everyone agrees with that statement or not. I have yet to see ANYTHING from you on the aspects of a solution, a BOTG, or research of any kind, other than to bad mouth Fenn, the chase, and searchers in general. It makes me believe that you are too insecure to do any searching or research. Tsk.
02-13-2019, 10:04 AM,
I wonder how many white people use the N word and their excuse was "I see nothing wrong with it"
How many serial killers have said "I see nothing wrong with it"
How many bloggers who make repetitive posts say, "I see nothing wrong with it"

I guess those people are the leading authority over what society says is right and wrong
02-13-2019, 12:52 PM,

Won’t be any skin off my back to see the serial bumper eliminated.
02-13-2019, 05:26 PM,
(02-13-2019, 12:52 PM)Top Secret Wrote:

Won’t be any skin off my back to see the serial bumper eliminated.

Has he/she contributed any useful discussion of the current state of the Chase?
02-13-2019, 05:41 PM,
Filmguy is, Necro Posting! I just learned of this term today Smile
02-13-2019, 05:49 PM,
if i was mod for one minute ,i would ban him for life,reason,mocking the mods ,the admin,and for acting like a three year old ,case closed ZAAAAAPED,----------------------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let’s make a deal Riddlemethat 1 475 07-26-2018, 11:01 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Let's make a deal AccountAtAGlance 3 932 01-09-2018, 01:07 AM
Last Post: geydelkon
  The New "Big" Deal--The Louisiana Purchase Mindy 0 943 04-15-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  How morons deal with bears ! Tony 8 4,910 10-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Last Post: deb