Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y so many quit recently
02-13-2019, 09:10 PM,
Y so many quit recently
Figured it out yet? Look at big picture and place yr bets, no kidding around, where'd that Beaver go? It's going go be a close one with Rolltide and Deeep nose to nose trailed by the drop outs. But who is in the rignt neighborhood...Deeep says he is Right Bee low the hoB and done simplifying, it's a feverish pitch but only who nose what will happen, why, ask yrself why? I don't think Deeep will be posting for a couple more weeks. He's busy.
02-14-2019, 01:11 AM,
RE: Y so many quit recently
Deeep supposedly found the chest about 10 different times. You personally posted that he did in fact find it and somehow you never were banned.
02-14-2019, 04:21 AM,
I'm not particularly fond of people getting banned. I would want my site to be the site the winner would be posting pictures, making announcements, etc. Are you losing sleep?
02-14-2019, 10:11 AM,
Deep has it almost all figured out again?
02-14-2019, 11:41 AM,
Y so many quit recently
When will Deep & 5 Girls just post their find and quit saying how close they are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
02-14-2019, 09:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 09:32 PM by Beavertooth.)
(02-14-2019, 11:41 AM)SoulMates4Ever Wrote: When will Deep & 5 Girls just post their find and quit saying how close they are?

Because they are trapped in a world of "ever drawing nigh". They never reach an end point. Deeep always seems to be working on clue 8 or clue 9. I'm guessing he has over a 100 different solves leading up to clue 8. But he wants to take credit for getting almost there. Alternatively, he is just trying to discourage other searchers from pursuing their own ideas. He has stated in the past that he posts drivel to distract other searchers from solving the chase. I think the cat is out of the bag -- Deeep will never find the treasure because he will never solve clues 8 and 9.

I actually doubt he has solved any of the clues correctly, but that is just my opinion. If he had, he would play his cards much closer to his (not!) chest. IMO
02-15-2019, 03:34 AM,
You are comparing a personality type that you don't like, though you haven't had the pleasure of speaking or meeting this very pleasant and brilliant man, with someone who can't be right. This is foolish and very wrong. Fenn said people of means were smart was a bad assumptiom. You have no idea where anyone is with this task at hand. Probably things Deeep said were so far over your head, it pissed you off, iMO, of course. Bad, bad choice of words for a moderator, IMO, of course. Time will tell who crosses the finish line.
02-15-2019, 08:02 AM,
(02-15-2019, 03:34 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: You are comparing a personality type that you don't like, though you haven't had the pleasure of speaking or meeting this very pleasant and brilliant man, with someone who can't be right. This is foolish and very wrong. Fenn said people of means were smart was a bad assumptiom. You have no idea where anyone is with this task at hand. Probably things Deeep said were so far over your head, it pissed you off, iMO, of course. Bad, bad choice of words for a moderator, IMO, of course. Time will tell who crosses the finish line.

A pleasant man would not post deliberately incomprehensible drivel with the stated intent of misleading other searchers into wasting their time.

Could Deeep be right? Sure he could. The odds are extremely high that none of us will solve the puzzle, but any of us could. That doesn't mean he has to express an unfounded opinion over and over again that he is essentially the front runner, and that he is smarter than everyone else. It is annoying, and it is highly questionable.
02-15-2019, 08:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 08:23 AM by Top Secret.)
(02-15-2019, 08:02 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 03:34 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: You are comparing a personality type that you don't like, though you haven't had the pleasure of speaking or meeting this very pleasant and brilliant man, with someone who can't be right. This is foolish and very wrong. Fenn said people of means were smart was a bad assumptiom. You have no idea where anyone is with this task at hand. Probably things Deeep said were so far over your head, it pissed you off, iMO, of course. Bad, bad choice of words for a moderator, IMO, of course. Time will tell who crosses the finish line.

A pleasant man would not post deliberately incomprehensible drivel with the stated intent of misleading other searchers into wasting their time.

Could Deeep be right? Sure he could. The odds are extremely high that none of us will solve the puzzle, but any of us could. That doesn't mean he has to express an unfounded opinion over and over again that he is essentially the front runner, and that he is smarter than everyone else. It is annoying, and it is highly questionable.
Yes BT, sounds like what hypocrite Harry is doing over there. Always bragging about being the lead dog. Those braggers are living in another world and is why we, the collective CC, have chosen them to "live in another world"
02-15-2019, 08:40 AM,
(02-14-2019, 09:30 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 11:41 AM)SoulMates4Ever Wrote: When will Deep & 5 Girls just post their find and quit saying how close they are?

Because they are trapped in a world of "ever drawing nigh". They never reach an end point. Deeep always seems to be working on clue 8 or clue 9. I'm guessing he has over a 100 different solves leading up to clue 8. But he wants to take credit for getting almost there. Alternatively, he is just trying to discourage other searchers from pursuing their own ideas. He has stated in the past that he posts drivel to distract other searchers from solving the chase. I think the cat is out of the bag -- Deeep will never find the treasure because he will never solve clues 8 and 9.

I actually doubt he has solved any of the clues correctly, but that is just my opinion. If he had, he would play his cards much closer to his (not!) chest. IMO
I have to say out of the 100 solves deeep has on clue.
I'm giong to say one of them is correct out of a hundred.
The thing that I can see in poem
It will take a lot of ideas in meaning to come to the corret meaning

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quit Monkeying around! Skipper 41 12,575 01-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Has Forrest Been Asked About The Blaze Recently? windjc 4 2,689 10-26-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: AccountAtAGlance
  Why do most quit? debbiedowner 32 10,118 07-26-2017, 07:52 AM
Last Post: old drum