Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding Forrest
06-21-2014, 06:52 AM,
Understanding Forrest

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Project Why on June 21, 2014, 1:04 am</b>

What's your email? I mean, you probably already have it out there. I'll just have to look.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm just trying to have some fun while it lasts. :-) I really don't mean to be an ass**** about it all, it's just fun to me, while I'm searching for it. Because away from all this, I'm as hard core as they get. I just think people take all of it way to seriously here on the blog. Save it for the field.
</div>

My email is astronomermike at gmail dot com.

mdavis19
06-21-2014, 08:54 AM,
Understanding Forrest
My wife and daughter are complaining that we don't go camping every weekend like we did last summer. I think when we get back from Europe we'll have to go back to Gallina country and do some more exploring. There's still some stuff I want to find out there. It'll be a lot more fun w/out the treasure obsession.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Comprehensive Understanding of Geography fabjr71 1 1,337 10-26-2017, 11:37 AM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
  My rewritten understanding of stanza 1 The Count 4 2,862 09-23-2017, 12:00 PM
Last Post: decall