Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I told everyone!
02-21-2019, 05:27 PM,
I told everyone!
The newspaper this morning read: "Hate Crime is Up"....so many white people are committing them, that Jussie Smollett had to put a noose around his own neck because there were no white people available to do it. Ain't that a shame.

I told everyone here in a thread I had posted not too long ago that stupid Black Folks were going to cry wolf so many times, that no one is going to believe them anymore. And, here's the proof.

Even the chief of police in Chicago says that there is still a lot of hate in Chicago......I got news for him, there is hate everywhere, not only in Chicago, all around the world.

I think that Some, not all black folks (young and middle age) are in some kind of time warp and have gone back to the 40s or something.

The stupid one's are making these false accusations...now they are looking foolish....

You can't make a person like you by knocking down a statue or removing a flag..........if someone doesn't like you, you just have to move on with your life!

Build a bridge and get over it!!!!
02-21-2019, 06:19 PM,
I told everyone!
That's a nice fruit basket you have there, Gordon.

razyfamily
02-21-2019, 10:28 PM,
RE: I told everyone!
(02-21-2019, 06:19 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: That's a nice fruit basket you have there, Gordon.

razyfamily

Thanks, so do you, Crazy.
02-21-2019, 10:50 PM,
RE: I told everyone!
I set fire to it and set it asea... oops

.........______________________________________.........
“These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?” I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has Trump ever told the Truth?? I don't know... Gordon Lightfoot 2 166 01-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Last Post: zombiecupkake