Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle sandau, how good are you?
02-22-2019, 05:25 PM,
Kyle sandau, how good are you?
You’re pretty on point, I’ll give you that!

But what can you did up on Forrest being affiliated with the cia?!

The Hoosier sisters found an article on him being and ex cia agent
02-22-2019, 05:59 PM,
RE: Kyle sandau, how good are you?
you can't dig that stuff up and even if you could you're not supposed to want to

ि
02-22-2019, 06:15 PM,
(02-22-2019, 05:59 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: you can't dig that stuff up and even if you could you're not supposed to want to

And why is that?!
02-22-2019, 06:44 PM,
You are inquiring about classified information from the Central Intelligence Agency. Just assume it's true. All of it. Now you don't need to worry about them worrying about you worrying about them. LoL

I doubt any of that info will explain what state the warm waters halt in, but I'm assuming it does...

ि
02-22-2019, 06:50 PM,
I remember that newspaper article from many years ago. A reporter put that in, but I don't think it was ever verified by Forrest. I found another article from that same period about a different Major Fenn with a wife and two daughters that indicated he had been in the CIA. That article seemed more believable, so it may have been a mix-up by the Forrest reporter not double-checking his background material.
02-22-2019, 07:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 07:42 PM by McFly.)
(02-22-2019, 06:44 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: You are inquiring about classified information from the Central Intelligence Agency. Just assume it's true. All of it. Now you don't need to worry about them worrying about you worrying about them. LoL

I doubt any of that info will explain what state the warm waters halt in, but I'm assuming it does...

If it were truly classified we wouldn’t be able to find ANYTHING on it, Besides, im not talking about missions or anything, I just would like to know when he was working for the cia and when he left? Maybe why he left?

No matter, I’ve been thinking about it... it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. One of my favorite math teachers from high school quit in the middle of the year to join the cia, so I might just have to hit him up and see if he would be interested in helping me! Smile

(02-22-2019, 06:50 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: I remember that newspaper article from many years ago. A reporter put that in, but I don't think it was ever verified by Forrest. I found another article from that same period about a different Major Fenn with a wife and two daughters that indicated he had been in the CIA. That article seemed more believable, so it may have been a mix-up by the Forrest reporter not double-checking his background material.

It may have been a mix up, or Forrest is both parties. Why doesn’t he ever mention it though? And when the Hoosier sisters asked him MULTIPLE times, they got no response? I know Forrest has seen their videos and knows there’s no bad motives behind their thoughts. It’s not like they’re rude and disrespectful so I wonder why he wouldn’t respond? Seems to me like that’s something he wants swept under his Persian, afterall, that thang is so damn heavy, whose gonna check what’s beneath it in the first place!
02-22-2019, 07:54 PM,
(02-22-2019, 07:39 PM)McFly Wrote: It may have been a mix up, or Forrest is both parties. Why doesn’t he ever mention it though? And when the Hoosier sisters asked him MULTIPLE times, they got no response? I know Forrest has seen their videos and knows there’s no bad motives behind their thoughts. It’s not like they’re rude and disrespectful so I wonder why he wouldn’t respond? Seems to me like that’s something he wants swept under his Persian, afterall, that thang is so damn heavy, whose gonna check what’s beneath it in the first place!

Fenntubers ruined the chase and interaction between Fenn and searchers last year. The trust bond has been broken, secret recordings in the privacy of his own home, begging for material for their next vid went way too far.

Doesn't matter now if they are good or not; if he answers, they put it on Fenntube and right away we have whiners like kpro and Seannm (flip side) crying "what about me!?" Then the war begins all over again.

Fenn did the right thing by cutting everyone off after that fiasco.
02-22-2019, 08:31 PM,
(02-22-2019, 07:54 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 07:39 PM)McFly Wrote: It may have been a mix up, or Forrest is both parties. Why doesn’t he ever mention it though? And when the Hoosier sisters asked him MULTIPLE times, they got no response? I know Forrest has seen their videos and knows there’s no bad motives behind their thoughts. It’s not like they’re rude and disrespectful so I wonder why he wouldn’t respond? Seems to me like that’s something he wants swept under his Persian, afterall, that thang is so damn heavy, whose gonna check what’s beneath it in the first place!

Fenntubers ruined the chase and interaction between Fenn and searchers last year. The trust bond has been broken, secret recordings in the privacy of his own home, begging for material for their next vid went way too far.

Doesn't matter now if they are good or not; if he answers, they put it on Fenntube and right away we have whiners like kpro and Seannm (flip side) crying "what about me!?" Then the war begins all over again.

Fenn did the right thing by cutting everyone off after that fiasco.

They asked him wasaaaay before the secret recording
02-22-2019, 10:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 10:46 PM by findingit.)
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160804...333cbf.png

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/12597735...w_mexican/

Fenn's beef with the Feds also goes back further than Cerberus Action. The above links have been posted before and not by me.
02-22-2019, 10:52 PM,
(02-22-2019, 10:40 PM)findingit Wrote: http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160804...333cbf.png

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/12597735...w_mexican/

Fenn's beef with the Feds also goes back further than Cerberus Action. The above links have been posted before and not by me.
Excellent find!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kyle Sandau's Latest Video TommyVoltaire 4 772 01-20-2019, 07:39 PM
Last Post: TommyVoltaire
  Change is good....more is good. Gordon Lightfoot 3 1,276 11-01-2018, 05:14 AM
Last Post: fundamental design
  What happened to Kyle Sandau? TommyVoltaire 10 3,082 10-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Daniel A