Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Debunking the "lead dog" myth
03-04-2019, 02:46 PM,
RE: Debunking the "lead dog" myth
(03-04-2019, 02:36 PM)Anon Anon Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 02:31 PM)Seeker9 Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 01:40 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 01:30 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 12:09 PM)jacbNimble Wrote: Im starting to like you more and more Top Secret the more I read your posts!

I'd call out those type of people myself more often if i could but im not really interested in going in circles all day long on these blogs as it would be a never ending task at hand and naivete seems like a disease that breeds contempt and would be an never ending battle that im really not interested in taking on!

Hey but I have to say at least it is very entertaining and have had my fair share of laughs people are just darn right funny!!!
It is a tough job but someone has to do it. Sure it is not popular, but I do it for popularity I do it to hold people accountable. If people want to say they are the lead dog, then I will hold them accountable.

Maybe we will start a thread with "Lead Dog" declarations and dates of recovery, where we will one by one on that prediction date, hold them publically accountable for their arrogant claims and make them take the walk of shame.
There's no doubt about it I'm the lead dog.
And have been sense 6/04/17.
Been there just letting it sit until Forrest rest in peace.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
https://youtu.be/r3hTwsvJV_A

Mr. Marcum is quite confident. Always posting at MW also.
You let my secret out that's me over there posting.
But my self is posting here also.
I ant found a home yet.

03-04-2019, 04:29 PM,
I don't understand what this is about. Did anyone claim they were the lead dog(s)? To be a lead dog, there must be a dog pack. No dog pack, no lead dog. I have doubts that people in this chase are even in a pack, and are more like lone wolves. So what's this all about?
03-04-2019, 04:56 PM,
(03-04-2019, 04:29 PM)jurassic Wrote: I don't understand what this is about. Did anyone claim they were the lead dog(s)? To be a lead dog, there must be a dog pack. No dog pack, no lead dog. I have doubts that people in this chase are even in a pack, and are more like lone wolves. So what's this all about?

Mike Marcum claimed he was the lead dog (see above post), as have several others throughout the forums.
03-05-2019, 12:09 PM,
(03-04-2019, 04:56 PM)Anon Anon Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 04:29 PM)jurassic Wrote: I don't understand what this is about. Did anyone claim they were the lead dog(s)? To be a lead dog, there must be a dog pack. No dog pack, no lead dog. I have doubts that people in this chase are even in a pack, and are more like lone wolves. So what's this all about?

Mike Marcum claimed he was the lead dog (see above post), as have several others throughout the forums.
I believe I have a solve that puts me within 12ft from the Tc or right on top of the Tc.
It's all about the blaze and the little frogs.

03-06-2019, 01:10 PM,
i though it was obvious, but you cannot be the lead dog if you do not have a solution that leads to a precise point where no searching is required. An easy way to conclude you or others are not lead dogs is if you/they claim they do not have WWWH solved, entire poem solved or they have a search area associated with their solve. No searching is required according to Fenn, you will go right to it.
03-06-2019, 01:37 PM,
(03-06-2019, 01:10 PM)Top Secret Wrote: i though it was obvious, but you cannot be the lead dog if you do not have a solution that leads to a precise point where no searching is required. An easy way to conclude you or others are not lead dogs is if you/they claim they do not have WWWH solved, entire poem solved or they have a search area associated with their solve. No searching is required according to Fenn, you will go right to it.
Well Sir I received last week that Forrest did not walk down in a canyon.
This was very shocking News to my ears.
2 YEARS in the same canyon,
But I do have at list 11 solve I can use.
Airplane solves boat solves horse solve.
Driving down into a canyon solve..
Taos. Ski Vally Eagle nest.tooth of time.
I have many just don't know if any are right

03-06-2019, 02:08 PM,
(03-06-2019, 01:37 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 01:10 PM)Top Secret Wrote: i though it was obvious, but you cannot be the lead dog if you do not have a solution that leads to a precise point where no searching is required. An easy way to conclude you or others are not lead dogs is if you/they claim they do not have WWWH solved, entire poem solved or they have a search area associated with their solve. No searching is required according to Fenn, you will go right to it.

Are any left?
03-06-2019, 02:27 PM,
(03-06-2019, 02:08 PM)Daniel A Wrote:

Are any left?
It took me 2 years to find a no in my solve that's what I been looking,for is the no it can't be there.

03-06-2019, 04:30 PM,
Debunking the "lead dog" myth

So, on the basis that you have 11 different solves, you have concluded that one of them must be correct and will lead you to the treasure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lead Searcher Death Row Top Secret 217 19,859 11 hours ago
Last Post: mikemarcum03
  Pandora's box vs lead searcher, the hard line Top Secret 26 3,873 06-21-2019, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Lead Searcher(s) Riddlemethat 0 470 03-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Lead Dog participation trophy Top Secret 10 1,183 03-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  WWLSD (What Would Lead Searcher Do?) touchingpaintings 2 627 03-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Will Lead to the Treasure... 5GIRLS 9 4,598 04-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Last Post: The Count