Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The perpetual chase and second helpings
03-29-2014, 06:22 AM,
Whomever finds the treasure may have a decision or two to make. If I am skilled enough to find it the chase would not end with me. Certainly I would leave some things behind for the second thrill seeker. Thus the chase will live on with less attention on me and the hidden location itself. If the second finder follows suit then the chase may last even longer.

Just one man's ruminations after a long winter.
03-29-2014, 06:49 PM,
Maybe when I find the chest I'll just take all of it. I dunno yet. :-)
03-29-2014, 07:45 PM,
Interesting idea. I'd already thought that if I find the Faux Fenn prize at Fennboree, I'd stick something else in there for another attendee to find.
03-30-2014, 01:26 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from liv42dy on March 29, 2014, 7:22 am</b>

Whomever finds the treasure may have a decision or two to make. If I am skilled enough to find it the chase would not end with me. Certainly I would leave some things behind for the second thrill seeker. Thus the chase will live on with less attention on me and the hidden location itself. If the second finder follows suit then the chase may last even longer.

Just one man's ruminations after a long winter.
</div>

It's funny I though about this too, as a Fenn legacy, he might want a continuation if the "chase".

I noticed playing with the punctuation and just reading the sentences you can read " and leave my chest for all to seek?" As fenn asking just that.