Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lead Searcher Death Row
03-04-2019, 06:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 5 hours ago by Top Secret.)
Lead Searcher Death Row
The Debunking Lead Dog Myth thread's popularity is growing https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=11668 . Annually the blowhards come forward and proclaim their supreme arrogance by predicting they are the lead searcher whom Fenn refers and they without doubt will claim the chest this upcoming search season.

I am of opinion that searchers need to be held accountable and there is a price for vanity. That price is the Fenn walk of shame. So here is how it works: if anybody claims they know where the chest is, they are the lead searcher/dog, brags they have solved the poem and will retrieve it this year; they will be added to the list with a search date (default date August 1st, 2019). On that date we will hand out the punishment by retrieving them from lead searcher death row and march them down the walk the shame and properly execute them in front of the entire search community and added to the Dead Dreams Blowhard list.

To clarify: The default date is issued until you provide the official search date. The one with the earliest date gets to be the mythical "lead dog," until they conduct the Fenn walk of shame down death row and are properly executed, then the one with the next earliest date becomes the mythical "lead dog" until all have been executed or treasure found.

Feel free to submit searchers from other blogs and their search date. So now it is time to put up or shut up. Enter your name if you dare...

This is the Lead Dog proclamation death row Master list:
Lead Dog___Execution date
Deep Thinker May 12 [Executed May 13]
Liv42dy Jun 10 [Executed Jun 29 after brief stay]
SoulMates4Ever July 21 [incapacitated in death row infirmary]
Thrilledtochase August 2 [Executed early (28 July) due to space portal time advance]
Mike Marcum August 1 [Executed Aug 1st]
Hairy's Dirt Dozen Executed Hairy Fool Hairy Fool's Day
The Lead Dog August 15 [Executed Aug 16th and Fenn celebrated with Argos]
Top Secret When Fenn Passes

This list will be updated as "lead dogs" come forward and executed.
03-04-2019, 06:48 PM,
Lead Searcher Death Row
Haha, this makes me laugh. Ricky used to do this. He’d put a calendar up with searchers monikers tagged on their “special day.” Too funny. None of them ever found it...that we know of.

razyfamily
03-04-2019, 07:14 PM,
RE: Lead Searcher Death Row
(03-04-2019, 06:48 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Haha, this makes me laugh. Ricky used to do this. He’d put a calendar up with searchers monikers tagged on their “special day.” Too funny. None of them ever found it...that we know of.

razyfamily
Oh geez the paranoia is going to start again thinking I am Ricky. Let's have fun and add those turkeys to dead row.
03-04-2019, 09:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 09:24 PM by BackTL.)
Lead Searcher Death Row
Most of us realize, I believe, that no one can know how close he/she is to finding the treasure. We may feel that we are on the right track, we may even be convinced that we have the complete, correct, solution and are ready to go with confidence - everything fits perfectly. Yet, we may be wrong. For that reason, I think is is foolish for anyone to claim the lead in the chase. But, there continue to be some that make that claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-04-2019, 09:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 09:28 PM by Top Secret.)
(03-04-2019, 09:09 PM)brubr Wrote: Why August 1, 2019?
It is the default date, until the searcher provides the correct date. You have a date to provide?
03-04-2019, 09:42 PM,
(03-04-2019, 07:14 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 06:48 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Haha, this makes me laugh. Ricky used to do this. He’d put a calendar up with searchers monikers tagged on their “special day.” Too funny. None of them ever found it...that we know of.

razyfamily
Oh geez the paranoia is going to start again thinking I am Ricky. Let's have fun and add those turkeys to dead row.

Mike Marcum guaranteed it with a specific date last year. Is he up for parole this year?

Deeepthnkr and his attached-at-the-hip sidekick 5GIRLS have claimed it multiple times. And 5GIRLS actually reported here that deeep retrieved the chest. No parole there in my opinion.
03-04-2019, 10:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 10:41 PM by Top Secret.)
(03-04-2019, 09:42 PM)Shark Wrote:

razyfamily

Mike Marcum guaranteed it with a specific date last year. Is he up for parole this year?

Deeepthnkr and his attached-at-the-hip sidekick 5GIRLS have claimed it multiple times. And 5GIRLS actually reported here that deeep retrieved the chest. No parole there in my opinion.
I was unaware of that, I guess they had a stay of execution by Governor Ricky. Don't worry there will be front row seats for every lead dog execution this time round.
03-04-2019, 10:46 PM,
(03-04-2019, 09:42 PM)Shark Wrote:

razyfamily

Hold that thought....
03-04-2019, 11:54 PM,
(03-04-2019, 11:42 PM)thrilledtochase Wrote: Like any of us are obligated to find it on your timeline...I have the poem solved and I’ll go get it when I have time assuming it’s actually there. If I wrote my solve 95% of people on here would agree it’s correct albeit incomplete. You couldn’t get a “95% believe I’m right” out of any other publicized solve. The evidence I have is undeniable. I’m working with coordinates. Singular spots where I can predict exactly what will be there. These coordinates are undeniably embedded in the poem. If I ever threw my hands up I could just go talk to the egyptology department at UAB and find the chest in a day. I consider that cheating so I have purposefully not done it. I’ll find it on my own at my own pace.
That is the kind of false lead dog flushing this is all about. You go on the list with the cop out date as a wand-bee lead dog and those brave enough to provide an actual earlier date will be the front runner "lead dog"
03-05-2019, 12:37 AM,
(03-04-2019, 06:45 PM)Top Secret Wrote: The Debunking Lead Dog Myth thread's popularity is growing. Annually the blowhards come forward and proclaim their supreme arrogance by predicting they are the lead searcher whom Fenn refers and they without doubt will claim the chest this upcoming search season.

I am of opinion that searchers need to be held accountable and there is a price for vanity. That price is the Fenn walk of shame. So here is how it works: if anybody claims they know where the chest is, they are the lead searcher/dog, have solved the poem and will retrieve it this year; they will be added to the list with a search date (default date August 1st, 2019). On that date we will hand out the punishment by retrieving them from lead searcher death row and march them down the walk the shame and properly execute them in front of the entire search community and added to the Dead Dreams Blowhard list.

Feel free to submit searchers from other blogs and their search date. So now it is time to put up or shut up. Enter your name if you dare...

This is the Lead Dog proclamation death row Master list:
Lead Dog___Execution date
Mike Marcum August 1
Thrilledtochase August 2

This list will be updated as "lead dogs" come forward.

Hey, I thought AOC was "the Boss". When did you take over?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...il-you-try

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pandora's box vs lead searcher, the hard line Top Secret 26 3,844 06-21-2019, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Lead Searcher(s) Riddlemethat 0 466 03-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Lead Dog participation trophy Top Secret 10 1,177 03-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  WWLSD (What Would Lead Searcher Do?) touchingpaintings 2 625 03-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Debunking the "lead dog" myth Top Secret 68 6,792 03-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Last Post: BackTL
  It's Entertainment!! Not Life or Death. Gordon Lightfoot 0 417 12-30-2018, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot