Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lead Searcher Death Row
04-11-2019, 01:16 AM,
RE: Lead Searcher Death Row
Deeeps ghost is still in front pack, if not leader - Boo! Btw there is 5#'s , not 3, that may put you in the right place. You have to really dig down and out to get there by being a proper hemmer. so
04-11-2019, 08:15 AM,
Lead Searcher Death Row
(04-10-2019, 04:24 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 06:45 PM)Top Secret Wrote: The Debunking Lead Dog Myth thread's popularity is growing https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=11668 . Annually the blowhards come forward and proclaim their supreme arrogance by predicting they are the lead searcher whom Fenn refers and they without doubt will claim the chest this upcoming search season.

I am of opinion that searchers need to be held accountable and there is a price for vanity. That price is the Fenn walk of shame. So here is how it works: if anybody claims they know where the chest is, they are the lead searcher/dog, brags they have solved the poem and will retrieve it this year; they will be added to the list with a search date (default date August 1st, 2019). On that date we will hand out the punishment by retrieving them from lead searcher death row and march them down the walk the shame and properly execute them in front of the entire search community and added to the Dead Dreams Blowhard list.

To clarify: The default date is issued until you provide the official search date. The one with the earliest date gets to be the mythical "lead dog," until they conduct the Fenn walk of shame down death row and are properly executed, then the one with the next earliest date becomes the mythical "lead dog" until all have been executed or treasure found.

Feel free to submit searchers from other blogs and their search date. So now it is time to put up or shut up. Enter your name if you dare...

This is the Lead Dog proclamation death row Master list:
Lead Dog___Execution date
Deep Thinker May 12
Liv42dy Jun 10
Mike Marcum August 1
Thrilledtochase August 2
The Lead Dog August 15
Hairy Fool Hairy Fool's Day

This list will be updated as "lead dogs" come forward.
The chase has suffered the first lead dog casualty of 2019. Deep Thinker headed out earlier than his May 12 prediction and now will suffer the consequences of his arrogance.

Gather around the gallows fellow chasers and witness the chaser's 2019 first execution of the season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvFo-0K15yc
RIP DT, others will follow!

I'm going all out and will have the treasure by July 21st 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
04-11-2019, 08:32 AM,
(04-11-2019, 08:15 AM)SoulMates4Ever Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 04:24 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 06:45 PM)Top Secret Wrote: The Debunking Lead Dog Myth thread's popularity is growing https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=11668 . Annually the blowhards come forward and proclaim their supreme arrogance by predicting they are the lead searcher whom Fenn refers and they without doubt will claim the chest this upcoming search season.

I am of opinion that searchers need to be held accountable and there is a price for vanity. That price is the Fenn walk of shame. So here is how it works: if anybody claims they know where the chest is, they are the lead searcher/dog, brags they have solved the poem and will retrieve it this year; they will be added to the list with a search date (default date August 1st, 2019). On that date we will hand out the punishment by retrieving them from lead searcher death row and march them down the walk the shame and properly execute them in front of the entire search community and added to the Dead Dreams Blowhard list.

To clarify: The default date is issued until you provide the official search date. The one with the earliest date gets to be the mythical "lead dog," until they conduct the Fenn walk of shame down death row and are properly executed, then the one with the next earliest date becomes the mythical "lead dog" until all have been executed or treasure found.

Feel free to submit searchers from other blogs and their search date. So now it is time to put up or shut up. Enter your name if you dare...

This is the Lead Dog proclamation death row Master list:
Lead Dog___Execution date
Deep Thinker May 12
Liv42dy Jun 10
Mike Marcum August 1
Thrilledtochase August 2
The Lead Dog August 15
Hairy Fool Hairy Fool's Day

This list will be updated as "lead dogs" come forward.
The chase has suffered the first lead dog casualty of 2019. Deep Thinker headed out earlier than his May 12 prediction and now will suffer the consequences of his arrogance.

Gather around the gallows fellow chasers and witness the chaser's 2019 first execution of the season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvFo-0K15yc
RIP DT, others will follow!

I'm going all out and will have the treasure by July 21st 2019.

I'm plaining around July 27 well wish you luck.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
04-11-2019, 11:47 AM,
Have not signed in for a while. wow "Buffalo Bill", you're still at it? What is your angle on all this anyway. Keeping the troops entertained I guess during the "cold war." Are you yourself going out to search or R U one of those fake lead dogs. Top Secret I guess.

LIV42DY
04-11-2019, 11:56 AM,
Lead Searcher Death Row
Actually I wish everyone luck as each and everyone has put a lot of hard work and thought into all of this.
And the majority of us has not used, badgered, or threatened Mr Fenn in any way.
So we should be proud of our hard work as well as all the money of time travel and gadgets that we have vested in this journey of ours.
Let's just be safe and if we run into someone that we may pass on our trail. Share the storys or Not.
As to how we came up with our solution.
Take care one and all.

04-12-2019, 08:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 09:02 AM by liv42dy.)
(04-11-2019, 11:56 AM)SoulMates4Ever Wrote: Actually I wish everyone luck as each and everyone has put a lot of hard work and thought into all of this.
And the majority of us has not used, badgered, or threatened Mr Fenn in any way.
So we should be proud of our hard work as well as all the money of time travel and gadgets that we have vested in this journey of ours.
Let's just be safe and if we run into someone that we may pass on our trail. Share the storys or Not.
As to how we came up with our solution.
Take care one and all.

Actually that was kind of abruptly odd. suddenly after 15 pages... but okay then... and god bless us everyone.

LIV42DY - This site is not what it once was.
04-12-2019, 12:33 PM,
Lead Searcher Death Row
(04-12-2019, 08:59 AM)liv42dy Wrote: LIV42DY - This site is not what it once was.

This site is exactly what it’s always been. A few people worth having an adult discussion, and an obstinacy of buffalos that somehow learned how to talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-12-2019, 02:48 PM,
(04-12-2019, 12:33 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 08:59 AM)liv42dy Wrote: LIV42DY - This site is not what it once was.

This site is exactly what it’s always been. A few people worth having an adult discussion, and an obstinacy of buffalos that somehow learned how to talk

oh my goodness
04-12-2019, 02:50 PM,
Lead Searcher Death Row
(04-12-2019, 02:48 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 12:33 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote:

This site is exactly what it’s always been. A few people worth having an adult discussion, and an obstinacy of buffalos that somehow learned how to talk

oh my goodness

No? Not funny? My apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-12-2019, 04:10 PM,
I liked the obstinacy of buffalo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pandora's box vs lead searcher, the hard line Top Secret 26 3,834 06-21-2019, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Lead Searcher(s) Riddlemethat 0 466 03-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Lead Dog participation trophy Top Secret 10 1,177 03-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  WWLSD (What Would Lead Searcher Do?) touchingpaintings 2 624 03-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Debunking the "lead dog" myth Top Secret 68 6,786 03-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Last Post: BackTL
  It's Entertainment!! Not Life or Death. Gordon Lightfoot 0 417 12-30-2018, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot