Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lead Searcher Death Row
08-17-2019, 08:23 PM,
RE: Lead Searcher Death Row
Is it possible "The lead dog" feigned his execution like a good magician? Secretly moves to the darkness center stage, before the crowd knows what happened it's over.
Some leave smiling in amusement other grumbling and perplexed. Laugh if you want, as I'm a jester to the court. Or a pawn in disguise, ready to take down the fort. If not found I accept my fate and will reveal my solve for all the birds. What do you say top secret you look like you have time Friday for a judgement.
08-17-2019, 09:31 PM,
(08-17-2019, 08:23 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote: Is it possible "The lead dog" feigned his execution like a good magician? Secretly moves to the darkness center stage, before the crowd knows what happened it's over.
Some leave smiling in amusement other grumbling and perplexed. Laugh if you want, as I'm a jester to the court. Or a pawn in disguise, ready to take down the fort. If not found I accept my fate and will reveal my solve for all the birds. What do you say top secret you look like you have time Friday for a judgement.
Just name the date and I will fire up the gallows.
08-17-2019, 10:16 PM,
(08-17-2019, 09:31 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 08:23 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote: Is it possible "The lead dog" feigned his execution like a good magician? Secretly moves to the darkness center stage, before the crowd knows what happened it's over.
Now that will be a blaze people notice.
Earmuffs may not be enough to keep them from hearing me.
Aug 23, 2019
08-18-2019, 08:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-18-2019, 08:06 AM by Top Secret.)
(08-17-2019, 10:16 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote:
Aug 23, 2019
Ok led searcher wannabee - you are on the list. Is the particular way you want to be executed? Asphyxiation via tentacles, Fenn's birthday cake or should I just keep these gallows on standby?
08-18-2019, 01:16 PM,
(08-18-2019, 08:05 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
Aug 23, 2019
Ok led searcher wannabee - you are on the list. Is the particular way you want to be executed? Asphyxiation via tentacles, Fenn's birthday cake or should I just keep these gallows on standby?
The gallows are stained and weathered thirsting for new blood. I'll keep my head high and feet on the ground as I take a new route. It will be a peice of cake for me. Thank you very much. But first a gut punch. Nothing left but the execution or do you think I wont show up? Entertain the entertainer please. Laughter can go a long way
08-18-2019, 03:12 PM,
(08-18-2019, 01:16 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote:
Aug 23, 2019
The gallows are stained and weathered thirsting for new blood. I'll keep my head high and feet on the ground as I take a new route. It will be a peice of cake for me. Thank you very much. But first a gut punch. Nothing left but the execution or do you think I wont show up? Entertain the entertainer please. Laughter can go a long way
Does matter wether you show or not. We hang you.
08-18-2019, 07:33 PM,
(08-18-2019, 03:12 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 09:31 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Just name the date and I will fire up the gallows.
Aug 23, 2019
Most would probably agree with your methods. Lesser fellas may prefer stripped and disfigured. To each their own, not quite the imagination the chase needs if you ask me. Where is the joy in the chase, the laughter, the smiles, that "spirit of Fenn"? Is that not what we are looking for in the first place? To feel young and excited over silly things like treasure hunts. To undertake something so seemingly impossible and still feel confidence in yourself that you could be the one. Now that's the thrill of it.
08-18-2019, 07:49 PM,
(08-18-2019, 07:33 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 10:16 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote: Now that will be a blaze people notice.
Aug 23, 2019
Where is the joy in the chase, the laughter, the smiles, that "spirit of Fenn"? Is that not what we are looking for in the first place?
The thrill is executing and hanging and kicking over exuberant a$$! Someone has to break in these naive nubes, so the rest of us can actually live the thrill of the chase in peace.
08-18-2019, 08:26 PM,
(08-18-2019, 07:49 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 08:05 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Ok led searcher wannabee - you are on the list. Is the particular way you want to be executed? Asphyxiation via tentacles, Fenn's birthday cake or should I just keep these gallows on standby?
Where is the joy in the chase, the laughter, the smiles, that "spirit of Fenn"? Is that not what we are looking for in the first place?
The thrill is executing and hanging and kicking over exuberant a$$! Someone has to break in these naive nubes, so the rest of us can actually live the thrill of the chase in peace.
Sometimes you need to shake the nest just to see what happens. Your doing just fine with your sharp sword. But I get your point. I will shut up I don't need to be a part of the troublemakers group. Stay safe and enjoy everybody. you never know when your end will arrive.
08-18-2019, 10:45 PM,
Lead Searcher Death Row
(08-17-2019, 10:16 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote: Now that will be a blaze people notice.
Aug 23, 2019
Most would probably agree with your methods. Lesser fellas may prefer stripped and disfigured. To each their own, not quite the imagination the chase needs if you ask me. Where is the joy in the chase, the laughter, the smiles, that "spirit of Fenn"? Is that not what we are looking for in the first place? To feel young and excited over silly things like treasure hunts. To undertake something so seemingly impossible and still feel confidence in yourself that you could be the one. Now that's the thrill of it.
Forrest was never one to gloat. Haven’t you gotten that? Forrest would have never been involved with the chase blogs. He would have quietly solved the poem and walked to the chest. Everyone here has already been executed, they just don’t know it.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lead Searcher has a message for Fenn Top Secret 98 10,221 11-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Last Post: GoldenFrog
  Yes I will admit I'm the lead searcher. mike marcum 4 517 10-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Pandora's box vs lead searcher, the hard line Top Secret 22 4,588 06-21-2019, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Lead Searcher(s) Riddlemethat 0 589 03-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Lead Dog participation trophy Top Secret 10 1,537 03-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  WWLSD (What Would Lead Searcher Do?) touchingpaintings 2 786 03-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates