Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lead Searcher Death Row
08-18-2019, 07:49 PM,
RE: Lead Searcher Death Row
(08-18-2019, 07:33 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 03:12 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 01:16 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 08:05 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 10:16 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote: Now that will be a blaze people notice.
Earmuffs may not be enough to keep them from hearing me.
Aug 23, 2019
Ok led searcher wannabee - you are on the list. Is the particular way you want to be executed? Asphyxiation via tentacles, Fenn's birthday cake or should I just keep these gallows on standby?
The gallows are stained and weathered thirsting for new blood. I'll keep my head high and feet on the ground as I take a new route. It will be a peice of cake for me. Thank you very much. But first a gut punch. Nothing left but the execution or do you think I wont show up? Entertain the entertainer please. Laughter can go a long way
Does matter wether you show or not. We hang you.
Where is the joy in the chase, the laughter, the smiles, that "spirit of Fenn"? Is that not what we are looking for in the first place?
The thrill is executing and hanging and kicking over exuberant a$$! Someone has to break in these naive nubes, so the rest of us can actually live the thrill of the chase in peace.
08-18-2019, 08:26 PM,
(08-18-2019, 07:49 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 08:05 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Ok led searcher wannabee - you are on the list. Is the particular way you want to be executed? Asphyxiation via tentacles, Fenn's birthday cake or should I just keep these gallows on standby?
The gallows are stained and weathered thirsting for new blood. I'll keep my head high and feet on the ground as I take a new route. It will be a peice of cake for me. Thank you very much. But first a gut punch. Nothing left but the execution or do you think I wont show up? Entertain the entertainer please. Laughter can go a long way
Where is the joy in the chase, the laughter, the smiles, that "spirit of Fenn"? Is that not what we are looking for in the first place?
The thrill is executing and hanging and kicking over exuberant a$$! Someone has to break in these naive nubes, so the rest of us can actually live the thrill of the chase in peace.
Sometimes you need to shake the nest just to see what happens. Your doing just fine with your sharp sword. But I get your point. I will shut up I don't need to be a part of the troublemakers group. Stay safe and enjoy everybody. you never know when your end will arrive.
08-18-2019, 10:45 PM,
Lead Searcher Death Row
(08-18-2019, 08:05 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 10:16 PM)Squidhunter09 Wrote: Now that will be a blaze people notice.
Earmuffs may not be enough to keep them from hearing me.
Aug 23, 2019
Ok led searcher wannabee - you are on the list. Is the particular way you want to be executed? Asphyxiation via tentacles, Fenn's birthday cake or should I just keep these gallows on standby?
Most would probably agree with your methods. Lesser fellas may prefer stripped and disfigured. To each their own, not quite the imagination the chase needs if you ask me. Where is the joy in the chase, the laughter, the smiles, that "spirit of Fenn"? Is that not what we are looking for in the first place? To feel young and excited over silly things like treasure hunts. To undertake something so seemingly impossible and still feel confidence in yourself that you could be the one. Now that's the thrill of it.
Forrest was never one to gloat. Haven’t you gotten that? Forrest would have never been involved with the chase blogs. He would have quietly solved the poem and walked to the chest. Everyone here has already been executed, they just don’t know it.

razyfamily
08-19-2019, 12:09 AM,
(08-18-2019, 10:45 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Forrest was never one to gloat. Haven’t you gotten that? Forrest would have never been involved with the chase blogs. He would have quietly solved the poem and walked to the chest. Everyone here has already been executed, they just don’t know it.

true dat
08-19-2019, 08:25 AM,
(03-04-2019, 06:45 PM)Top Secret Wrote: The Debunking Lead Dog Myth thread's popularity is growing https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=11668 . Annually the blowhards come forward and proclaim their supreme arrogance by predicting they are the lead searcher whom Fenn refers and they without doubt will claim the chest this upcoming search season.

I am of opinion that searchers need to be held accountable and there is a price for vanity. That price is the Fenn walk of shame. So here is how it works: if anybody claims they know where the chest is, they are the lead searcher/dog, brags they have solved the poem and will retrieve it this year; they will be added to the list with a search date (default date August 1st, 2019). On that date we will hand out the punishment by retrieving them from lead searcher death row and march them down the walk the shame and properly execute them in front of the entire search community and added to the Dead Dreams Blowhard list.

To clarify: The default date is issued until you provide the official search date. The one with the earliest date gets to be the mythical "lead dog," until they conduct the Fenn walk of shame down death row and are properly executed, then the one with the next earliest date becomes the mythical "lead dog" until all have been executed or treasure found.

Feel free to submit searchers from other blogs and their search date. So now it is time to put up or shut up. Enter your name if you dare...

This is the Lead Dog proclamation death row Master list:
Lead Dog___Execution date
Deep Thinker May 12 [Executed May 13]
Liv42dy Jun 10 [Executed Jun 29 after brief stay]
SoulMates4Ever July 21 [incapacitated in death row infirmary]
Thrilledtochase August 2 [Executed early (28 July) due to space portal time advance]
Mike Marcum August 1 [Executed Aug 1st]
Hairy's Dirt Dozen Executed Hairy Fool Hairy Fool's Day
The Lead Dog August 15 [Executed Aug 16th and Fenn celebrated with Argos]
Squidhunter09 August 23
Top Secret When Fenn Passes

This list will be updated as "lead dogs" come forward and executed.
I am back never left but the rope hurt.
I DID NOT KNOW WHERE THE CHEST REST..
I have retired from being a Newbie.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
08-20-2019, 06:12 PM,
(03-04-2019, 06:45 PM)Top Secret Wrote: The Debunking Lead Dog Myth thread's popularity is growing https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=11668 . Annually the blowhards come forward and proclaim their supreme arrogance by predicting they are the lead searcher whom Fenn refers and they without doubt will claim the chest this upcoming search season.

I am of opinion that searchers need to be held accountable and there is a price for vanity. That price is the Fenn walk of shame. So here is how it works: if anybody claims they know where the chest is, they are the lead searcher/dog, brags they have solved the poem and will retrieve it this year; they will be added to the list with a search date (default date August 1st, 2019). On that date we will hand out the punishment by retrieving them from lead searcher death row and march them down the walk the shame and properly execute them in front of the entire search community and added to the Dead Dreams Blowhard list.

To clarify: The default date is issued until you provide the official search date. The one with the earliest date gets to be the mythical "lead dog," until they conduct the Fenn walk of shame down death row and are properly executed, then the one with the next earliest date becomes the mythical "lead dog" until all have been executed or treasure found.

Feel free to submit searchers from other blogs and their search date. So now it is time to put up or shut up. Enter your name if you dare...

This is the Lead Dog proclamation death row Master list:
Lead Dog___Execution date
Deep Thinker May 12 [Executed May 13]
Liv42dy Jun 10 [Executed Jun 29 after brief stay]
SoulMates4Ever July 21 [incapacitated in death row infirmary]
Thrilledtochase August 2 [Executed early (28 July) due to space portal time advance]
Mike Marcum August 1 [Executed Aug 1st]
Hairy's Dirt Dozen Executed Hairy Fool Hairy Fool's Day
The Lead Dog August 15 [Executed Aug 16th and Fenn celebrated with Argos]
Squidhunter09 August 23
Top Secret When Fenn Passes

This list will be updated as "lead dogs" come forward and executed.

The death row has been updated. Our "lead dogs" are dropping like flies.
08-20-2019, 11:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2019, 12:09 AM by Top Secret.)
Ok, I just gotta add one more execution today because his solve is so stupid we need to kill it before anymore innocent noobs are affected. Sikeston your extreme confirmation biased, lead dog, gut feeling solution is dead. Your own quote sums your solve up appropriately "You have to admit some solutions are pretty dumb."

Time to march you down to the gallows. Deadman walking! Get it Deadman - walking!

Oh man I crack myself up.
[Image: law-order-pirate-police-policeman-interr...75_low.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pandora's box vs lead searcher, the hard line Top Secret 26 4,067 06-21-2019, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Lead Searcher(s) Riddlemethat 0 509 03-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Lead Dog participation trophy Top Secret 10 1,312 03-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  WWLSD (What Would Lead Searcher Do?) touchingpaintings 2 672 03-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Debunking the "lead dog" myth Top Secret 68 7,283 03-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Last Post: BackTL
  It's Entertainment!! Not Life or Death. Gordon Lightfoot 0 460 12-30-2018, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot