Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lead Searcher Death Row
03-11-2019, 09:44 AM,
RE: Lead Searcher Death Row
(03-11-2019, 09:34 AM)OH! Wrote: It's apparent that delirium has established a resting place. Amelia Earhart is not even mentioned in TTOTC. You must be talking of someone else.

the world lost its darling
03-11-2019, 09:51 AM,
(03-11-2019, 09:44 AM)John Brown Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 09:34 AM)OH! Wrote: It's apparent that delirium has established a resting place. Amelia Earhart is not even mentioned in TTOTC. You must be talking of someone else.

The book that has one clue living on the edge, TFTW, not TTOTC.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

03-11-2019, 09:58 AM,
(03-11-2019, 09:51 AM)OH! Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 09:44 AM)John Brown Wrote:

The book that has one clue living on the edge, TFTW, not TTOTC.
How you Sir OH.
Bring some more of that brain power in here OH.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
03-12-2019, 07:40 AM,
Hello OH!
I followed your thinking when you come over here. I find your thoughts to be very interesting. I have a different trip I believe starting with Olga's tub length. Etc. You have discovered many abberations BOTG I have noticed. I find them painting the big picture. The weather in that area is very unpredictable this year. Are you going to come back over here (CC) again? I, for one, appreciate your input here. Thanks.
just saying ss
03-12-2019, 08:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2019, 08:23 AM by OH!.)
(03-12-2019, 07:40 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: Hello OH!
I followed your thinking when you come over here. I find your thoughts to be very interesting. I have a different trip I believe starting with Olga's tub length. Etc. You have discovered many abberations BOTG I have noticed. I find them painting the big picture. The weather in that area is very unpredictable this year. Are you going to come back over here (CC) again? I, for one, appreciate your input here. Thanks.

easternOHsteve, my area has changed from a year ago, as I searched it (botg) for 7 years. I read most everything that searchers put forth as always, but to post threads here is probably forever absent. The moderation is too slack which allows derogatory remarks about the chase in general. The "Thrill of The Chase" is a game (a treasure hunt) and should be played that way. If this were cleaned up, then yes I would re-thread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

03-12-2019, 09:07 AM,
(03-12-2019, 08:21 AM)OH! Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 07:40 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: Hello OH!

easternOHsteve, my area has changed from a year ago, as I searched it (botg) for 7 years. I read most everything that searchers put forth as always, but to post threads here is probably forever absent. The moderation is too slack which allows derogatory remarks about the chase in general. The "Thrill of The Chase" is a game (a treasure hunt) and should be played that way. If this were cleaned up, then yes I would re-thread.
Dude its searchers opinions and idea's you can't have a chase with out feed back.
So let's see some of your brain power.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
03-13-2019, 05:44 AM,
@mikemar
easternOHsteve's Forum Info
Total Posts: 506 (0.81 posts per day | 0.47 percent of total posts)

I thought I had given some info?
just saying ss
03-14-2019, 11:52 AM,
(03-11-2019, 02:52 AM)knighterrant Wrote: For sure, Chase Chat never disappoints. Made a monthly pilgrimage over here to find the crazy train still chugging along at full speed....

This is a funny thread though and I would suggest, in the interest of fairness, that notable and notorious braggarts of past years be included in some sort of Hall of Fame or honorable mention category.

Just a few that come to mind from the top of my head:

Jay Ackam (not so much a braggart but the OG of cray cray)
SlickNickel
Mrmagicrovrumrebel(sp?)
AnnaGrams and her evil twin Muset
Trigace (in past times a perennial braggart though a nice dude imo)
ikeepmysecrets(and other assorted still active sock puppets)
Decall
Geydelkon (he might be going by Cloudfoot these days)
Mindy (lets be honest here...she makes the list)
OH! and the very suspicious Amelia Earhart propaganda campaign
Gordon Lightfoot (always entertaining!)
Rah Rah (they moved their show elsewhere but definite top 5 contender)

Certainly not to be forgotten, Minnie Eftskin and the Robin Hood solve

While its fun to pour some well deserved fire upon Brubr, please take a minute to consider who have I forgotten from the past? Please, lets memorialize these legends of the Chase here and now. Toss out your nominations so that we do not forget this important Chase history.

Let's not 4get jamesbrohamalambage (or something like that.) He found the TC and then ghosted.
03-15-2019, 07:58 PM,
(03-11-2019, 02:52 AM)knighterrant Wrote: For sure, Chase Chat never disappoints. Made a monthly pilgrimage over here to find the crazy train still chugging along at full speed....

The only interesting thing about your post is your apparent belief that anyone cares what you think. Thanks for sharing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lead Dog participation trophy Top Secret 11 614 03-07-2019, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Andrew Jef
  WWLSD (What Would Lead Searcher Do?) touchingpaintings 4 326 03-06-2019, 11:13 PM
Last Post: legacyhelper
  Debunking the "lead dog" myth Top Secret 69 4,378 03-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Last Post: BackTL
  It's Entertainment!! Not Life or Death. Gordon Lightfoot 0 263 12-30-2018, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Reflections on the Death of a Porcupine Beavertooth 9 744 12-11-2018, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Is this death #4? debbiedowner 3 1,275 07-31-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Shadetree