Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lead Searcher Death Row
08-19-2019, 12:09 AM,
RE: Lead Searcher Death Row
(08-18-2019, 10:45 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Forrest was never one to gloat. Haven’t you gotten that? Forrest would have never been involved with the chase blogs. He would have quietly solved the poem and walked to the chest. Everyone here has already been executed, they just don’t know it.

true dat
08-19-2019, 08:25 AM,
(03-04-2019, 06:45 PM)Top Secret Wrote: The Debunking Lead Dog Myth thread's popularity is growing https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=11668 . Annually the blowhards come forward and proclaim their supreme arrogance by predicting they are the lead searcher whom Fenn refers and they without doubt will claim the chest this upcoming search season.

I am of opinion that searchers need to be held accountable and there is a price for vanity. That price is the Fenn walk of shame. So here is how it works: if anybody claims they know where the chest is, they are the lead searcher/dog, brags they have solved the poem and will retrieve it this year; they will be added to the list with a search date (default date August 1st, 2019). On that date we will hand out the punishment by retrieving them from lead searcher death row and march them down the walk the shame and properly execute them in front of the entire search community and added to the Dead Dreams Blowhard list.

To clarify: The default date is issued until you provide the official search date. The one with the earliest date gets to be the mythical "lead dog," until they conduct the Fenn walk of shame down death row and are properly executed, then the one with the next earliest date becomes the mythical "lead dog" until all have been executed or treasure found.

Feel free to submit searchers from other blogs and their search date. So now it is time to put up or shut up. Enter your name if you dare...

This is the Lead Dog proclamation death row Master list:
Lead Dog___Execution date
Deep Thinker May 12 [Executed May 13]
Liv42dy Jun 10 [Executed Jun 29 after brief stay]
SoulMates4Ever July 21 [incapacitated in death row infirmary]
Thrilledtochase August 2 [Executed early (28 July) due to space portal time advance]
Mike Marcum August 1 [Executed Aug 1st]
Hairy's Dirt Dozen Executed Hairy Fool Hairy Fool's Day
The Lead Dog August 15 [Executed Aug 16th and Fenn celebrated with Argos]
Squidhunter09 August 23
Top Secret When Fenn Passes

This list will be updated as "lead dogs" come forward and executed.
I am back never left but the rope hurt.
I DID NOT KNOW WHERE THE CHEST REST..
I have retired from being a Newbie.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
08-20-2019, 06:12 PM,
(03-04-2019, 06:45 PM)Top Secret Wrote: The Debunking Lead Dog Myth thread's popularity is growing https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=11668 . Annually the blowhards come forward and proclaim their supreme arrogance by predicting they are the lead searcher whom Fenn refers and they without doubt will claim the chest this upcoming search season.

I am of opinion that searchers need to be held accountable and there is a price for vanity. That price is the Fenn walk of shame. So here is how it works: if anybody claims they know where the chest is, they are the lead searcher/dog, brags they have solved the poem and will retrieve it this year; they will be added to the list with a search date (default date August 1st, 2019). On that date we will hand out the punishment by retrieving them from lead searcher death row and march them down the walk the shame and properly execute them in front of the entire search community and added to the Dead Dreams Blowhard list.

To clarify: The default date is issued until you provide the official search date. The one with the earliest date gets to be the mythical "lead dog," until they conduct the Fenn walk of shame down death row and are properly executed, then the one with the next earliest date becomes the mythical "lead dog" until all have been executed or treasure found.

Feel free to submit searchers from other blogs and their search date. So now it is time to put up or shut up. Enter your name if you dare...

This is the Lead Dog proclamation death row Master list:
Lead Dog___Execution date
Deep Thinker May 12 [Executed May 13]
Liv42dy Jun 10 [Executed Jun 29 after brief stay]
SoulMates4Ever July 21 [incapacitated in death row infirmary]
Thrilledtochase August 2 [Executed early (28 July) due to space portal time advance]
Mike Marcum August 1 [Executed Aug 1st]
Hairy's Dirt Dozen Executed Hairy Fool Hairy Fool's Day
The Lead Dog August 15 [Executed Aug 16th and Fenn celebrated with Argos]
Squidhunter09 August 23
Top Secret When Fenn Passes

This list will be updated as "lead dogs" come forward and executed.

The death row has been updated. Our "lead dogs" are dropping like flies.
08-20-2019, 11:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2019, 12:09 AM by Top Secret.)
Ok, I just gotta add one more execution today because his solve is so stupid we need to kill it before anymore innocent noobs are affected. Sikeston your extreme confirmation biased, lead dog, gut feeling solution is dead. Your own quote sums your solve up appropriately "You have to admit some solutions are pretty dumb."

Time to march you down to the gallows. Deadman walking! Get it Deadman - walking!

Oh man I crack myself up.
[Image: law-order-pirate-police-policeman-interr...75_low.jpg]
10-02-2019, 07:16 PM,
Hopefully I will land somewhere near Peter. Here goes...
11-26-2019, 01:34 PM,
(11-26-2019, 12:00 PM)8bit katsina Wrote: the sky was blood red on New Years Day
one thousand candles light the way
ten thousand souls are restless
ten million hungry
yeah, eat the rich, but pay me MrF

"A good solve is frequently lost in a poor execution."

Keep your money.
Keep your secrets.

It's ALL yours now.
What in the world are you talking about?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lead Searcher has a message for Fenn Top Secret 98 10,187 11-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Last Post: GoldenFrog
  Yes I will admit I'm the lead searcher. mike marcum 4 514 10-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Pandora's box vs lead searcher, the hard line Top Secret 22 4,572 06-21-2019, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Lead Searcher(s) Riddlemethat 0 585 03-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Lead Dog participation trophy Top Secret 10 1,527 03-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  WWLSD (What Would Lead Searcher Do?) touchingpaintings 2 783 03-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates