Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consideration
03-10-2019, 05:53 PM,
Consideration
It dosent really matter what I think, what matters is what you think.

I think Fenn is entertained by the blogs and vlogs. I also think he does not take anything too personal. He probably knew going into this it would be difficult to solve. I'm not sure if he knew people would claim their resolution to be "the" resolution.

For all the naysayers that don't believe it's out there, consider this. If you ever hid an Easter egg for a child, did you hide it to make it challenging to find or easy? Did you hide it in such an out of the way place you knew it would never be found. If the latter, why hide it? Did Fenn not want it found? I think he wants it found.

There is just enough proof that there is a treasure chest, I believe there is one. Now the question becomes, did he hide it. How can I believe in one (proof of a chest), and not the other (is it hidden)? Last question in this round, if the chest is not hidden, where is it? It's in the open.