Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Kind Man.
03-13-2019, 09:25 AM,
A Kind Man.
I don't believe that Forrest Fenn would hide the treasure chest in a dangerous place. What could he possibly gain by putting a human life in danger? The only thing he has ever asked of us is to be smart about going Heels on the Ground, and to not go in the Winter, and that the wilderness is one big variable, common sense stuff like that.

That man is not out to kill us. So, when he hid the treasure, you can rest assure that he hid it in a safe place you can get to safely. The only challenge to this game is figuring out where the chest lies, the rest is easy, and safe.
03-13-2019, 09:34 AM,
RE: A Kind Man.
(03-13-2019, 09:25 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I don't believe that Forrest Fenn would hide the treasure chest in a dangerous place. What could he possibly gain by putting a human life in danger? The only thing he has ever asked of us is to be smart about going Heels on the Ground, and to not go in the Winter, and that the wilderness is one big variable, common sense stuff like that.

That man is not out to kill us. So, when he hid the treasure, you can rest assure that he hid it in a safe place you can get to safely. The only challenge to this game is figuring out where the chest lies, the rest is easy, and safe.
I have mention this a while back MW.
After 8 years how many trees have falling in the most direct route in there.
For you to say no a 80 year old man can't go down in there.Every year it will get even worse.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
03-13-2019, 01:31 PM,
(03-13-2019, 09:25 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I don't believe that Forrest Fenn would hide the treasure chest in a dangerous place. What could he possibly gain by putting a human life in danger? The only thing he has ever asked of us is to be smart about going Heels on the Ground, and to not go in the Winter, and that the wilderness is one big variable, common sense stuff like that.

Yes…I believe it is in an easy to access location. It may be a little out of the way, maybe on top of a rock shelf just high enough where you would not stumble on it but have to reach for it instead.
03-13-2019, 01:38 PM,
(03-13-2019, 09:34 AM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:

For you to say no a 80 year old man can't go down in there.Every year it will get even worse.

Forrest has always said that we were all going to be very surprised at where he put it, and I have no reason to doubt him. The man has a family, grandkids, a wife...he cares about people, he was at the JDiggins fundraiser event..putting himself out there for everyone to see. I believe that the surprise is going to be how easy it was to get to the chest....the poem is mostly Mumbo Jumbo.....people read too much into it, that is why everyone is going in circles, and putting their lives at risk, when that wasn't what Fenn had in mind at all.
03-13-2019, 02:26 PM,
(03-13-2019, 01:38 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote:

Forrest has always said that we were all going to be very surprised at where he put it, and I have no reason to doubt him. The man has a family, grandkids, a wife...he cares about people, he was at the JDiggins fundraiser event..putting himself out there for everyone to see. I believe that the surprise is going to be how easy it was to get to the chest....the poem is mostly Mumbo Jumbo.....people read too much into it, that is why everyone is going in circles, and putting their lives at risk, when that wasn't what Fenn had in mind at all.

was?
03-13-2019, 04:55 PM,
@legacyhelper
I know it's just my opinion and it is in my trip; but...
Think about the number 8. And what would be the number 8? It is on BLM property I'm sure of that. The reason might be because he hid it from ??? I can not give it out there because it is right there. He went to Borders two times in the rain in the same day and he stumbled over the bobwire two times... Border two times and two trips. What border and 8??? I have put much info out there; if anyone has listened...
just saying ss
03-13-2019, 05:48 PM,
(03-13-2019, 01:38 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote:

No it's not in a dangers place if Forrest wasn't worried about his safety because Forrest went in there alone then it's close that's why he tells you to live your friend in the car.

03-13-2019, 06:07 PM,
@mikemarcum03
From the bobwire down the road is 1/4 mile just to see blaze; then less than 1/4 mile to the tc. then 500' to car. Simple, less than a mile on road and in grass; the last 500' is in the woods. Or you can follow the elk path back up to the car parked at the portal. If you already know where the blaze can be seen, then you can walk approximately 1000'! IMO
just saying ss
03-13-2019, 07:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 07:28 PM by mikemarcum03.)
(03-13-2019, 06:07 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @mikemarcum03
From the bobwire down the road is 1/4 mile just to see blaze; then less than 1/4 mile to the tc. then 500' to car. Simple, less than a mile on road and in grass; the last 500' is in the woods. Or you can follow the elk path back up to the car parked at the portal. If you already know where the blaze can be seen, then you can walk approximately 1000'! IMO
Elk path I say boy where you at in there know boy you need to come on out of there I say boy.

(03-13-2019, 07:25 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 06:07 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @mikemarcum03
Elk path I say boy where you at in there know boy you need to come on out of there I say boy.

The chicken I say boy fog horn leg horn.

03-14-2019, 06:22 PM,
(03-14-2019, 05:53 PM)legacyhelper Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 04:55 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @legacyhelper
I know it's just my opinion and it is in my trip; but...
Think about the number 8. And what would be the number 8? It is on BLM property I'm sure of that. The reason might be because he hid it from ??? I can not give it out there because it is right there. He went to Borders two times in the rain in the same day and he stumbled over the bobwire two times... Border two times and two trips. What border and 8??? I have put much info out there; if anyone has listened...

Who is "he"?

If you're claiming that the number 8 is on BLM property, you might be
right. Why are you "sure of that"?

The number 8 thing is not a mystery to me, in my opinion.

When you talk about BLM, are you referring to JEFF GOLDBLM (who
has GOLD in his name)? I'd like to keep my eye on him, but that
DERN LAURA keeps distracting me (y'all understand that in this case,
it's not a DD issue, right?).
Theres no dought about its on BLM land.
This is one of the answers Forrest already knows and why he put it on BLM.
Don't piss Forrest off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wwwh/Y's/alien- what kind of camera Dal uses? DeeepThnkr 3 1,075 08-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  What kind of information is on the back. mikemarcum878 2 822 07-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  What kind of searcher do we have to be. mikemarcum878 0 413 07-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Could Fenn have put the treasure in some kind.. Gordon Lightfoot 7 3,381 03-17-2018, 11:06 PM
Last Post: ithinkudo2
  What kind of cool shit..... true north 10 6,770 11-17-2015, 07:08 PM
Last Post: true north
  Sorry, but I am a kind of a Newbie and confused. Windy City 11 8,831 09-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Windy City