Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stick figure scrapbook numbers
03-16-2019, 12:10 AM,
Does anyone have a list of all the scrapbooks that have stick figures? I've been searching on here, but haven't found like a list. Also tried looking through the scrapbooks, but can't find the one I'm looking for.
03-16-2019, 12:29 AM,
RE: Stick figure scrapbook numbers
How could I know where to find it if you are the one searching for it? What are you gonna do with the stick figures?

That Ring ain't never been war.
J. H. Tunstall & Co
03-16-2019, 12:42 AM,
(03-16-2019, 12:29 AM)lingerlonger Wrote: How could I know where to find it if you are the one searching for it? What are you gonna do with the stick figures?

Huh? I'm looking for a specific stick figure or running man that was in a scrapbook I think.
Just wondering if anyone has a list of which scrapbooks have them. Thanks
03-16-2019, 01:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 01:03 AM by thrilledtochase.)
(03-16-2019, 12:42 AM)Billy bones Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 12:29 AM)lingerlonger Wrote: How could I know where to find it if you are the one searching for it? What are you gonna do with the stick figures?

Huh? I'm looking for a specific stick figure or running man that was in a scrapbook I think.
Just wondering if anyone has a list of which scrapbooks have them. Thanks

I can’t remember off the top of my head but I’m decently certain the one you’re looking for is in the first twenty...attached to it is “Forrest sent these to me without explanation” it’s a F and the running man blaze I think...

Edit: scrapbook 23... here’s the link

https://dalneitzel.com/2013/03/04/scrapb...nty-three/
03-16-2019, 01:53 AM,
SB#100
https://dalneitzel.com/2014/10/22/scrapb...e_hundred/

this one has the running stick figure as well

For two years I was the star 98 pound quarterback for the Central Junior High School Kittens. With this very football I finally made a touchdown. It was a one-yard dash through the middle of the line.

*98#.25
2under1quarter=23...

Devin Gardner
Prior to the 2013 Notre Dame game, Gardner was awarded the No. 98 Michigan Football Legends jersey in honor of Tom Harmon. He became the first player to wear the No. 98 jersey since Harmon's graduation after the 1940 season.

Google 98 pound quarterback
Jared Raymond Lorenzen (born February 14, 1981) is a former American football quarterback ... Weight: 285 lb (129 kg) ... 
2 ÷ 85 = 0.23

"with this very football" he is still referring to the one in the drawing

1yard
3' D A shhh

I’m sure the crowd was roaring and the Temple Daily Telegram probably would have reported it in headlines if someone had told them about the achievement. 

Time-domain transmissometry (TDT) is an analogous technique that measures the transmitted (rather than reflected) impulse.

spread-spectrum time-domain reflectometry (SSTDR) is used to detect intermittent faults in complex and high-noise systems such as aircraft wiring.[2] Coherent optical time domain reflectometry (COTDR) is another variant, used in optical systems, in which the returned signal is mixed with a local oscillator and then filtered to reduce noise.[3]
The impedance of the discontinuity can be determined from the amplitude of the reflected signal. The distance to the reflecting impedance can also be determined from the time that a pulse takes to return. The limitation of this method is the minimum system rise time. The total rise time consists of the combined rise time of the driving pulse and that of the oscilloscope or sampler that monitors the reflections.

In telecommunications, trunking is a method for a system to provide network access to many clients by sharing a set of lines or frequencies instead of providing them individually. This is analogous to the structure of a tree with one trunk and many branches. Examples of this include telephone systems and the two-way radios commonly used by police agencies. Trunking, in the form of link aggregation and VLAN tagging, has been applied in computer networking as well.

A trunk is a single communications channel between two points, each point being either the switching center or the node.

comments on both of these overlap
it's all in there...
What are 'Ure' intentions with these figures?

'roll Away off'
t h e h o m e
o f b r o w n

03-16-2019, 02:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 02:13 AM by lingerlonger.)
see... roll tide woulda said a synonym for trunk is

chest
nose
snout
dumbo

The clowns first appear during the circus parade, and start a fireman act as Dumbo's first performance as a clown. During the act, one wears an elephant mask and a dress pretending to be Dumbo's mother shouting "save my child!", and the others appear dressed as firemen, with one wearing the uniform of a fire chief. The only one that talks during the act is the "mother." They perform goofy acts such as dousing a fire with gasoline, roasting hot dogs in front of a burning building, or throwing water on a flowerbed instead of the fire. For the climax, Dumbo, who is dressed like a baby and wearing clown makeup, is made to jump from the building, where he is to land on a life net, which he is then meant to fall through and into a hidden tub of pie.

Sean says: nuh uh it's 0.023.

talkin' @myself

got anymore of thoes HeartWaters on TapTapTap?

That Ring ain't never been war.
J. H. Tunstall & Co
03-16-2019, 04:17 AM,
(03-16-2019, 01:53 AM)fallingrock Wrote: SB#100
https://dalneitzel.com/2014/10/22/scrapb...e_hundred/

this one has the running stick figure as well

For two years I was the star 98 pound quarterback for the Central Junior High School Kittens. With this very football I finally made a touchdown. It was a one-yard dash through the middle of the line.

*98#.25
2under1quarter=23...

Devin Gardner
Prior to the 2013 Notre Dame game, Gardner was awarded the No. 98 Michigan Football Legends jersey in honor of Tom Harmon. He became the first player to wear the No. 98 jersey since Harmon's graduation after the 1940 season.

Google 98 pound quarterback
Jared Raymond Lorenzen (born February 14, 1981) is a former American football quarterback ... Weight: 285 lb (129 kg) ... 
2 ÷ 85 = 0.23

"with this very football" he is still referring to the one in the drawing

1yard
3' D A shhh

I’m sure the crowd was roaring and the Temple Daily Telegram probably would have reported it in headlines if someone had told them about the achievement. 

Time-domain transmissometry (TDT) is an analogous technique that measures the transmitted (rather than reflected) impulse.

spread-spectrum time-domain reflectometry (SSTDR) is used to detect intermittent faults in complex and high-noise systems such as aircraft wiring.[2] Coherent optical time domain reflectometry (COTDR) is another variant, used in optical systems, in which the returned signal is mixed with a local oscillator and then filtered to reduce noise.[3]
The impedance of the discontinuity can be determined from the amplitude of the reflected signal. The distance to the reflecting impedance can also be determined from the time that a pulse takes to return. The limitation of this method is the minimum system rise time. The total rise time consists of the combined rise time of the driving pulse and that of the oscilloscope or sampler that monitors the reflections.

In telecommunications, trunking is a method for a system to provide network access to many clients by sharing a set of lines or frequencies instead of providing them individually. This is analogous to the structure of a tree with one trunk and many branches. Examples of this include telephone systems and the two-way radios commonly used by police agencies. Trunking, in the form of link aggregation and VLAN tagging, has been applied in computer networking as well.

A trunk is a single communications channel between two points, each point being either the switching center or the node.

comments on both of these overlap
it's all in there...
What are 'Ure' intentions with these figures?

'roll Away off'

Ummmmm is all of this your original writing? If so...wow...absolute genius lol
03-16-2019, 04:02 PM,
(03-16-2019, 02:10 AM)lingerlonger Wrote: see... roll tide woulda said a synonym for trunk is

chest
nose
snout
dumbo

The clowns first appear during the circus parade, and start a fireman act as Dumbo's first performance as a clown. During the act, one wears an elephant mask and a dress pretending to be Dumbo's mother shouting "save my child!", and the others appear dressed as firemen, with one wearing the uniform of a fire chief. The only one that talks during the act is the "mother." They perform goofy acts such as dousing a fire with gasoline, roasting hot dogs in front of a burning building, or throwing water on a flowerbed instead of the fire. For the climax, Dumbo, who is dressed like a baby and wearing clown makeup, is made to jump from the building, where he is to land on a life net, which he is then meant to fall through and into a hidden tub of pie.

Sean says: nuh uh it's 0.023.

talkin' @myself

got anymore of thoes HeartWaters on TapTapTap?

Both wrong, if rounded off to three significant figures.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where did the thread “The forums numbers are skyrocketing” go? Bet 12 2,023 Yesterday, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Andrew Jef
  I'm still trying to figure out what 500/200 actually means... Gordon Lightfoot 9 1,847 09-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Winning JJ Raffle Ticket Numbers tyounis 1 732 09-10-2018, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Luckydog
  New contest - drawing stick-men? decall 21 8,238 08-11-2018, 05:33 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Lumbers and numbers, a man shall ring a bell to raise the DeeepThnkr 0 414 07-14-2018, 11:37 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  When will you figure this out? Shadetree 20 3,554 07-12-2018, 09:25 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878