Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it about Democracy and being White that pisses everyone off!!
03-18-2019, 10:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-18-2019, 10:13 AM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
White people can't say anything because they are branded a racist, every time. I have never believed in reverse discrimination until recently. White folks tippy toe around everyone as to not hurt their feelings, even when it is appropriate to do so. The shooting in New Zealand was horrible to say the least, but how many Muslims blow themselves up killing 50 people at a time and injuring many more? Now, New Zealand is thinking about banning guns because a white man used one, and they call him a racist!, what if he would have been a Muslim?? What then? Probably nothing! And, the same goes for blacks, they use the race card every time they can grab a hold of it! The White man is their default for everything that happens to them, even though most of what happens to them is at their own hands. Now, they even have white folks believing it, what a shame. My folks grew up during "Jim Crow" as well, but they didn't cry about it, they built a bridge and got over it, I thank God that they didn't ruin their lives by crying about how doors were slammed in their faces during the 30s, 40s, and 50s. I remember my father mentioning once, and my mother mentioned once, and that was it, we all got on with our lives. Now, about our Democracy, why is it that all the communist countries in the world want to blow us up? All the bad people in our world want us gone, why?
03-18-2019, 10:31 AM,
Historically, it is the white man who has oppressed about every other race on the planet. There are sure to be exceptions, but to keep it simple how many stories of white slavery can you come up with vs. the other way around.

The reason it’s a big deal here is because we supposedly have this document called the constitution that provides certain guarantees to the citizens. Things like race and gender and religion are protected by law.

At least the New Zealanders aren’t afraid to call it terrorism. In America this kind of behavior is still regarded as isolated incidents and these people are good people.

razyfamily
03-18-2019, 12:49 PM,
Don't lose sight of the fact that the US president continues to call white nationalist terrorist attacks isolated incidences by crazy people. Yet when a Muslim terrorist perpetrates mass violence the whole of the religion is blamed.

razyfamily
03-18-2019, 04:36 PM,
RE: What is it about Democracy and being White that pisses everyone off!!
There is no more "white privilege" in this country..it mainly belonged to the poor whites, and they were really pissed off in 1964 and 1965 when it was taken away from them, and as a consequence over the next decade into the 1970s many switched over to the Republican party from the Democratic party. So, what does that have to do with today? Why should white kids feel guilty about what happened during the slave and Jim Crow years when they had absolutely nothing to do with it. It's not the older blacks who are causing all of these problems it's the younger ones who are....like the ones the kneel at football games, the ones that pay strangers to beat them and then blame it on innocent whites. These people don't have any idea what it means to be discriminated against. Even Spike Lee, when he accepted his Oscar for Best Picture of the Year said, "our people built this country!" What a poor soul, he'll never be whole because he keeps holding a grudge against people who are no longer here.
03-18-2019, 04:41 PM,
Tell it to the next unarmed black kid that gets gunned down by some chickenshit cop.

razyfamily
03-19-2019, 09:17 AM,
(03-18-2019, 04:41 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Tell it to the next unarmed black kid that gets gunned down by some chickenshit cop.

razyfamily

The next black he/she/baby will more likely be killed by another black he/she/baby, and not a white cop.

Look at it this way, Crazy, when a cop kills someone, it's usually all over the set, but when people kill each other, it's usually local, and no one else ever hears about it. Now, how many cops have killed in the last week compared to how many have been killed on Chicago streets this last weekend? If you can't think of just one cop, then your reasoning is out the window.
03-19-2019, 09:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 04:20 PM by crazyfamily.)
Mmm, I thought we were discussing reverse racism, white privilege and oppression.

razyfamily
03-19-2019, 09:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 09:59 PM by crazyfamily.)
White people don’t have to tiptoe, they have to treat people with respect.

His comments about Colin Kaepernick shows his contempt for black people.

razyfamily
03-19-2019, 10:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 10:24 PM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
(03-19-2019, 09:58 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: White people don’t have to tiptoe, they have to treat people with respect.

razyfamily

You speak as if white folks don't, Crazy. Blacks take advantage of the fact that they are black. They want everyone to tread lightly around them, or they will sue you and will call you a racist! That's a bunch of Bullshit! And, I'm getting tired of it, and it's getting old. Jussie Smollett is the poster child of everything that is wrong with black thinking today...and he's taking advantage of it! He will never know what it is like to be forced to sit at the back of the bus, and I hope that he realizes that when his black ass is sitting in a jail cell for the next 5 years. My parents never walked around with a "Victim Mentality" in their heads even though the cards were stacked against them for the mere fact that they were Mexican-Americans when they were growing up. I wish that Black folks could walk around with the same attitude that my parents had..it would make life a whole lot more worth living.
03-20-2019, 11:56 PM,
(03-19-2019, 10:21 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 09:58 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: White people don’t have to tiptoe, they have to treat people with respect.

razyfamily

You speak as if white folks don't, Crazy. Blacks take advantage of the fact that they are black. They want everyone to tread lightly around them, or they will sue you and will call you a racist! That's a bunch of Bullshit! And, I'm getting tired of it, and it's getting old. Jussie Smollett is the poster child of everything that is wrong with black thinking today...and he's taking advantage of it! He will never know what it is like to be forced to sit at the back of the bus, and I hope that he realizes that when his black ass is sitting in a jail cell for the next 5 years. My parents never walked around with a "Victim Mentality" in their heads even though the cards were stacked against them for the mere fact that they were Mexican-Americans when they were growing up. I wish that Black folks could walk around with the same attitude that my parents had..it would make life a whole lot more worth living.
Good post Gordy.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In this white man's world CapnCook 2 266 07-03-2019, 06:05 PM
Last Post: CapnCook
  White Pride. Gordon Lightfoot 1 325 02-05-2019, 11:49 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  I don't get the Black/White thing. Gordon Lightfoot 9 604 02-05-2019, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  What's the Bigger Threat to our Democracy? Gordon Lightfoot 1 239 01-27-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  White House Meltdown.... Gordon Lightfoot 1 392 11-14-2018, 11:53 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich