Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it about Democracy and being White that pisses everyone off!!
03-21-2019, 07:17 AM,
The answer to your question is in here, you just can’t see it.

razyfamily
03-21-2019, 11:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 06:34 PM by OmeOmy.)
RE: What is it about Democracy and being White that pisses everyone off!!
(03-21-2019, 07:17 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: The answer to your question is in here, you just can’t see it.

CF, I find myself agreeing with you, though the answer appears to be quite indirect - something requiring deep discernment? Please, for just a moment, suffer my curiosity and do tell which post or posts in this thread contain the answer. EDIT: I'm asking only for the post number(s), unless you wish to be more specific. Thanks.
03-22-2019, 09:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 09:07 AM by OmeOmy.)
(03-21-2019, 11:33 AM)OmeOmy Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 07:17 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: The answer to your question is in here, you just can’t see it.

CF, I find myself agreeing with you, though the answer appears to be quite indirect - something requiring deep discernment? Please, for just a moment, suffer my curiosity and do tell which post or posts in this thread contain the answer. EDIT: I'm asking only for the post number(s), unless you wish to be more specific. Thanks.

Hmmm, your silence is deafening, CF. I had hope for you because it appears you're unafraid to address complex subject matter and you mentioned a very important word - a word I believe is critical to understanding the REAL world, to determine the truth in what we watch, view, hear, or read as we go about our daily lives. It appears I was overly optimistic.

IMO, the REAL answer is in the OP, and the gist of it can be discerned from GL's simple statement: "I have never believed in reverse discrimination until recently." Many times the answer lies in the simplest explanations - if we can only discern, or See, it. Do you believe there's a difference between see and See? How about we perform a best-guess analysis of the sentence I quoted from the OP?

First, what I 'know' about GL is limlited to what I discern from his comments here at CC, and what I discern may be inaccurate. Too, I'm not trying to speak for him, rather, I'm merely giving an opinion of the thoughts he presented in the OP because I believe GL's experience is very typical of most who are awakening during these very troubled times. Notice the words "are awakening" - this is a present-tense phrase and it will always be present tense for the lifetime of each and every one of us. One thing that is constant in life is change, so there are always new things we will need to comprehend.

Regarding GL's awakening experience, I believe most of us have it within ourselves to eventually come to the realization that all is not right with our world, and that not only are things not right with it, but there are things very wrong with it. Perhaps the breaking point comes from the issue of race/racism, or maybe it's a religious issue, or transgenderism, or feminism, global warming or cooling (they can't seem to make up their minds), the constant wars, constant inflation, central banks and economic manipulation, Satanism, abortion, third trimester abortion, the destruction of our Constitution and individual rights, etc., the issues are endless. The issue itself is unimportant, but what is relevant is that a breaking point is reached, because that implies we are beginning to pay attention - the first criterion for an awakening. If we blindly accept all that we view, watch, hear, or read, we can only expect to remain asleep and blind.

Let's go back to the remark from GL I quoted above, and also take note of this thread's title, then go back to the OP and look at the structure of GL's comments. What do you notice? How many question marks are in the OP? EVERY discovery begins with a question. But what is it that induces us to question in the first place?

Above, I mentioned a breaking point, but it's probably more accurate to call it a break-through point. In each of us, there's a little voice that speaks to us constantly, 24x7x365, but it's very easy to ignore this voice. It speaks to us in our night dreams, our daydreams, and it tries to speak to us during each and every wakeful moment. However, it's a very tiny voice, it seldom screams or shouts, and mostly it just whispers. It's called our subconscious, and it is our best intellectual tool and arbiter of truth - far superior to the conscious mind. The "break-through point" I mentioned occurs when we Listen to that little voice, and that takes effort. We have to train ourselves to give our attention to those very subtle mental nudges that occur ever so frequently. Too, we should endeavor to visit, as often as possible, our subconscious during wakeful hours.

Only Gordon knows what ultimately caused him to question his belief that reverse racism was nonexistent, and what I've stated above is only speculation about what I believe is typical. IMO, the most important element of this entire thread is the formation within the mind of a question. If we aren't questioning, we aren't Looking, and if we aren't Looking, we will not See. The most powerful character in the written English language is the question mark, and the most powerful thing on this planet is the free-thinking objective mind that frequently utilizes the most powerful character in our language.
03-22-2019, 09:45 AM,
I’m just curious what it is that white people want from the rest of the country, rest of the world.

What can other religions, other races do for white people to make them feel better about the world? I mean. It’s miserable, right? If you listen to the president, the world and America are miserable places. Muslims and Mexicans are taking over...what’s a white person to do?

What can Muslims do for white people to make them stop wanting to kill? What can the unarmed black kid do for the cops to make him not kill?

Does standing on the football field make the problem better? What’s the difference between Jussie Smollet and the New Zealand gunman?

My awakening came when I realized that peace is not the goal. People want to dominate, be the dominant race, the dominant religion, the big boss. The only way to do this is to crush what is perceived to be the opponent. Terrorism is the new order. If you can’t have it your way, you terrorize, you kill, and right now we have a president that condones terrorism when it suits his and the white American agenda.

What’s the difference between Colin Kaepernick and The Covington kid?

Yeah, the answer is in here, people just can’t see it.

razyfamily
03-22-2019, 11:12 AM,
(03-22-2019, 09:45 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I’m just curious what it is that white people want from the rest of the country, rest of the world.

What can other religions, other races do for white people to make them feel better about the world? I mean. It’s miserable, right? If you listen to the president, the world and America are miserable places. Muslims and Mexicans are taking over...what’s a white person to do?

What can Muslims do for white people to make them stop wanting to kill? What can the unarmed black kid do for the cops to make him not kill?

Does standing on the football field make the problem better? What’s the difference between Jussie Smollet and the New Zealand gunman?

My awakening came when I realized that peace is not the goal. People want to dominate, be the dominant race, the dominant religion, the big boss. The only way to do this is to crush what is perceived to be the opponent. Terrorism is the new order. If you can’t have it your way, you terrorize, you kill, and right now we have a president that condones terrorism when it suits his and the white American agenda.

What’s the difference between Colin Kaepernick and The Covington kid?

Yeah, the answer is in here, people just can’t see it.

Admittedly, my post was rather long and I tend to not dip into detail, but I must also admit you've managed to miss my point entirely.

While you remain mired in minutiae, you have made an excellent point that is extremely relevant: "People want to dominate...." Though I would precede your comment just quoted with, "A very, very small group of", you've hit the nail on the head, but your perspective needs to be significantly elevated. I made a comment in the "Covington" thread that is relevant, and I will reiterate and add to those comments with the following: Who are THEY? Do THEY seek to divide us? How do THEY divide us? Why? Who is your friend? Who is the REAL enemy?

If every person in the world on this very day learned, and accepted, the full truth of what is going on in the world - and what has been going on for decades and even centuries in some cases - 90% of the issues that are causing turmoil and great gnashing of teeth in today's world would be gone tomorrow. Given, much 'cleanup' would be required in that scenario, but the root causes would be eliminated by the truth, and THEIR power would be removed. Until this occurs, I don't believe it's possible for humanity's healing process to begin.

What is REALLY happening? Is perception reality? Is reality truly defined by what we perceive? Things are rarely as they seem, and things are NEVER as they're MADE to appear. For the foreseeable future, this character, "?", is of utmost importance.
03-22-2019, 04:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 06:06 PM by crazyfamily.)
Yes, perception is reality. The human mind is capable of rationalizing pretty much anything. That is how a man can kill his children and wife, that’s how a man can demonize an entire religion and act on his beliefs, that’s how people justify the police killing innocent, unarmed people.

Gordon thinks because his family was able to overcome prejudice and injustice that it magically doesn’t exist anylonger, that somehow people should just be happy to be American. People act like slavery was sooo long ago, but the truth is, the reality is, we’re still living in a climate of intolerance in a post slavery society.

Let’s be honest about it. I was born less than a hundred years after abolition. That is nothing in the timeline of human existence. I mean, right now it’s less than a hundred years since women won the right to vote in the US.

razyfamily
03-22-2019, 06:19 PM,
Keep in mind, it’s been just over 300 years since the Pueblo revolt in New Mexico and the relationship between natives, hispanos and white people is still tense. Issues such as the Onate statue still raise emotions, as it should.

razyfamily
03-24-2019, 07:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 07:23 PM by OmeOmy.)
Truth: (thefreedictionary.com)
1. a. Conformity to fact or actuality: Does this story have any truth?
b. Reality; actuality: In truth, he was not qualified for the job.
c. The reality of a situation: The truth is, she respects your work.

Reality:
1. The quality or state of being actual or true.
4. That which exists objectively and in fact: Your observations do not seem to be about reality.

Perception:
1. a. The process of perceiving something with the senses: the perception of a faint sound.
b. An instance of this: sense perceptions.
2. a. The process or state of being aware of something: the perception of time.
b. Insight or knowledge gained by thinking: the perception that inheritance must be coded in DNA.
c. The capacity for such insight or knowledge: theories of how to enhance human perception.
d. An insight or point of knowledge: The article is full of astute perceptions.
3. An interpretation or impression; an opinion or belief: doctors working to change the public perception of certain diseases.

Note the lack of words "fact," "truth," and "reality" in the definitions of perception. The concept of paradigms is very important here, but I'm going to limit my commentary. There are many things that are integral in shaping every person's life, and their life-path. One of those things is the ability to assimilate information, synthesize it, and make important connections with information we've previously processed. Our paradigm has a significant impact on what and how we assimilate, synthesize, and connect dots, but that's another topic. Note: there are over 7 billion paradigms in the world today.

We can choose to remain rooted at lower levels of consciousness and simply react to effect, or we can endeavor to elevate our minds by inducing an appropriate mindset that encourages objective and logical thought, with limited emotion, and turn our attention toward discerning the cause(s) before thinking in terms of solutions. We see the same pattern again and again and again - NZ is the latest fiasco. There is the occurrence of what appears to be a real (versus fake/staged) tragic event followed quickly by knee-jerk 'solutions' that make no attempt to address the underlying cause(s) of the event. Notice the solutions' attack vectors are nearly always the same following these events - at least during the societal destruction phase: the rights of free speech and bearing arms. Once these are gone, there will be no freedom for most.
03-24-2019, 07:45 PM,
"Free Speech" is already gone... As well as "Free Thought".

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In this white man's world CapnCook 2 314 07-03-2019, 06:05 PM
Last Post: CapnCook
  White Pride. Gordon Lightfoot 1 343 02-05-2019, 11:49 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  I don't get the Black/White thing. Gordon Lightfoot 9 669 02-05-2019, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  What's the Bigger Threat to our Democracy? Gordon Lightfoot 1 261 01-27-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  White House Meltdown.... Gordon Lightfoot 1 415 11-14-2018, 11:53 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich