Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Buying chasechat the sequel
05-14-2019, 12:18 PM,
RE: Buying chasechat the sequel
I couldn't agree more, with filmguys suggestions. GET READY TO RUMBLE.

We need to bring all the annoying guys back...like "the count" and crazyfamily...who I am sure hasn't been mentally present since DJT became president... mikemarcum...you out there buddy? Just boundless energy folks. geydelkon...where is geydelkon? geydelkon... i think you might have been banned for only offering 50$ for the site.

And mongo, maaan I heart you dawg! Your beautiful silence to my prodding is like 157db siren going off (no, really...I mean that for REAL.) So quiet, yet mysteriously so. By the way, I will take that bet. PM me so we can make arrangements. The covenant will be that I will find the chest.

Now, I will happily buy the site as soon as I touch the chest. Not to mention, I am going to take every solitary actor in the chasechat out to Outback steakhouse. How does that sound?
05-15-2019, 07:45 PM,
(05-14-2019, 06:31 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 04:32 PM)YesIAmAPyr8 Wrote: Coincidentally, the website "wherewarmwatershalt.com" is also up for sale.

Does someone know something and ain't talking?

Yup. You have questions; I have answers.

Hmm that is strange. Hopefully it hasn’t been found just yet.
05-15-2019, 07:50 PM,
(05-14-2019, 08:17 AM)filmguy Wrote: Stephanie,
It's clear the current state of affairs is hurting your ability to sell the site at the price you want.
Which means a change needs to be made.

I have a proposition. Made me the sole Moderator.

During my tenure I will make the following chances:
1) The forum rules - gone. The site will have 100% freedom of speech without the fear of being banned.
If a searcher is having a problem with another they can simply block that searcher.

2) A complete and total unban of every member. Anybody and everybody can come back. Will Harry's still be around if its members can have a face to face conversation here? If there is no going back and forth between rants?

3) Dal and Jenny lost the ability to prove need Fenn clues. I can make that happen here.

So to be clear, you are to be in charge when you want to make "chances" instead of CHANGES, right? Makes no sense, as a moderator read what you write if you want to moderate others. But......If you are saying no rules, thats no moderation, so why are you applying for a job that is not needed?

Cruiser likes Mustard FJ40's, do you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Download a photo to ChaseChat. Gilagin 1 277 09-09-2019, 10:31 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Anyone using a mobile client for ChaseChat? crazyfamily 7 803 01-13-2019, 10:40 AM
Last Post: admin
  Offer for Chasechat.com geydelkon 16 5,135 12-28-2017, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  New ChaseChat Rules ROLL TIDE 15 5,030 11-26-2017, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Buying a Digital Copy of the Book... minotaur_moreno 5 3,858 05-01-2017, 08:58 AM
Last Post: minotaur_moreno
  New Chasechat Rule #1... minotaur_moreno 34 13,042 04-25-2017, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Kpro