Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go in Peace - Hardest line
03-22-2019, 09:58 AM,
Go in Peace - Hardest line
So, Go in Peace, has been the hardest line for me. Once found are you supposed to leave it there for others to find? It helped me leave the chase once, but then why keep giving hints, did I miss something. It’s the biggest ? I have, and have not figured that out. I’m not saying I found it, I’m not saying I didn’t. But not being Condident lends me to believe I haven’t. I guess the not knowing, Go in Peace, is my biggest struggle with the poem. What is your biggest struggle? I will say this about my search area, google earth won’t help, google itself only gets you so close, the anagrams and miss-spellings and yes the punctuation, forces you to really take a deep look at the surroundings and there are many, MANY rabbit holes. But you learn something from each hole you go into, and it will make you a better searcher.
03-22-2019, 10:21 AM,
RE: Go in Peace - Hardest line
(03-22-2019, 09:58 AM)Riddlemethat Wrote: So, Go in Peace, has been the hardest line for me. Once found are you supposed to leave it there for others to find? It helped me leave the chase once, but then why keep giving hints, did I miss something. It’s the biggest ? I have, and have not figured that out. I’m not saying I found it, I’m not saying I didn’t. But not being Condident lends me to believe I haven’t. I guess the not knowing, Go in Peace, is my biggest struggle with the poem. What is your biggest struggle? I will say this about my search area, google earth won’t help, google itself only gets you so close, the anagrams and miss-spellings and yes the punctuation, forces you to really take a deep look at the surroundings and there are many, MANY rabbit holes. But you learn something from each hole you go into, and it will make you a better searcher.

I don't get it. The poem says "Just take the chest...."
03-22-2019, 11:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 11:17 AM by mikemarcum03.)
(03-22-2019, 10:21 AM)Anon Anon Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 09:58 AM)Riddlemethat Wrote: So, Go in Peace, has been the hardest line for me. Once found are you supposed to leave it there for others to find? It helped me leave the chase once, but then why keep giving hints, did I miss something. It’s the biggest ? I have, and have not figured that out. I’m not saying I found it, I’m not saying I didn’t. But not being Condident lends me to believe I haven’t. I guess the not knowing, Go in Peace, is my biggest struggle with the poem. What is your biggest struggle? I will say this about my search area, google earth won’t help, google itself only gets you so close, the anagrams and miss-spellings and yes the punctuation, forces you to really take a deep look at the surroundings and there are many, MANY rabbit holes. But you learn something from each hole you go into, and it will make you a better searcher.

Whatareusayin.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

(03-22-2019, 11:12 AM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:

Whatareusayin.

Justtakethechest. livethegold. andgoinpease.

03-22-2019, 11:49 AM,
I feel that once you have identified the blaze this line containing the chest not only validates the blaze but explains where to 'go' and what to 'look' 'quickly' 'down' 'below'. imo GO is the keyword I think.
03-22-2019, 12:36 PM,

Whatareusayin.

Exactly how you put it. What*r*u*sayin, hard to google

Whatareusayin.

Justtakethechest. livethegold. andgoinpease.

03-22-2019, 02:32 PM,
(03-22-2019, 09:58 AM)Riddlemethat Wrote: I’m not saying I found it, I’m not saying I didn’t.

it's not difficult to say if that's the hold up

use these words

'I ... didn't .. find ... it'
03-22-2019, 04:05 PM,
(03-22-2019, 02:32 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 09:58 AM)Riddlemethat Wrote: I’m not saying I found it, I’m not saying I didn’t.

use these words

I .... didn’t .. retrieve ...it
09-15-2019, 06:40 PM,
(03-22-2019, 02:32 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:

use these words

i don't think we find it. You get title to it. BUT there is a finish, and maybe a finish line?
09-15-2019, 06:56 PM,
Go N Pie Go in P's, or go in PEACE, or maybe after you get title. . You'll be feeling peaceful.

Or go go... Dance around ha!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peace in the Chase intheknow 5 549 10-26-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Just take the chest and go in peace? Mack 44 18,620 09-30-2019, 01:39 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  DIA IMAGES ARE ON LINE illinoisghost 26 3,549 02-20-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: astree
  The Place of Peace Mongo 1 470 12-27-2018, 12:12 PM
Last Post: jurassic
  Peace will197532 5 2,279 04-28-2018, 03:08 PM