Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Found Fenn’s treasure!!! Really
03-26-2019, 09:13 PM,
I Found Fenn’s treasure!!! Really
Episode 2 Lost Gold of World War ll

About two minutes in, Fenn’s Chet shows up!

LMAO.

Fenn’s gonna sue History Channel for sure for unauthorized use of the photo.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10
03-27-2019, 08:55 AM,
RE: I Found Fenn’s treasure!!! Really
Nice catch, Mongo.
03-27-2019, 08:57 AM,
(03-27-2019, 02:55 AM)Andrew Jef Wrote: And I thought I was bored. *Well*, actually I was/am. But I think you are even more bored; I feel sorry
for you.

We could talk about the Chase. But I don't like using that (capitalized) word that way, so I'll say something about the treasure hunt.

A "twist" at the end (or something like that) has been mentioned. I think I have that concept *well* under control. In a small vicinity, I have several smaller places to search thoroughly. And because the
"search hike" is a bit challenging, I have lightened my very bright flashlight by replacing the 3 "C" cells with AAA cells. Aren't LEDs GRAND? I can push the flashlight's button too.

Feel sorry for me? Lol you really shouldn’t.

The question is:

What is Fenn’s treasure picture doing on the History channel, completely out of context and used in an article describing the death of two phliippean boys?

A year ago, this place would have had every conceivable solution, now it’s just crickets.
03-27-2019, 09:10 AM,
(03-27-2019, 08:57 AM)Mongo Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 02:55 AM)Andrew Jef Wrote: And I thought I was bored. *Well*, actually I was/am. But I think you are even more bored; I feel sorry
for you.

We could talk about the Chase. But I don't like using that (capitalized) word that way, so I'll say something about the treasure hunt.

A "twist" at the end (or something like that) has been mentioned. I think I have that concept *well* under control. In a small vicinity, I have several smaller places to search thoroughly. And because the
"search hike" is a bit challenging, I have lightened my very bright flashlight by replacing the 3 "C" cells with AAA cells. Aren't LEDs GRAND? I can push the flashlight's button too.

Feel sorry for me? Lol you really shouldn’t.

The question is:

What is Fenn’s treasure picture doing on the History channel, completely out of context and used in an article describing the death of two phliippean boys?

A year ago, this place would have had every conceivable solution, now it’s just crickets.

I saw that too. I told my wife that they were misrepresenting Fenn's treasure chest on their show. I hope they got permission to use it.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
03-27-2019, 09:32 AM,
(03-27-2019, 08:57 AM)Mongo Wrote: The question is:

Looks like the picture was used by the newspaper, and "accidentally" picked up by the History Channel when they wanted to show the newspaper article about the dead searchers for a Phillipine treasure.
03-27-2019, 11:51 AM,
(03-27-2019, 09:32 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 08:57 AM)Mongo Wrote: The question is:

Looks like the picture was used by the newspaper, and "accidentally" picked up by the History Channel when they wanted to show the newspaper article about the dead searchers for a Phillipine treasure.
I looked at the article, and the article looks right, it’s just Fenn’s chest is there. Nothing in the article refers to fenn or his box.
I guess they needed a picture of a treasure chest and used Fenn’s.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 Fenn Treasure Searcher Survey tyounis 8 736 06-10-2019, 11:58 AM
Last Post: wildfuntear
  How does Fenn know the Treasure is still there? Top Secret 65 6,468 05-02-2019, 03:55 PM
Last Post: TheLastCrusade
Star Its found, the treasure chest is finally revealed! jurassic 2 595 03-31-2019, 11:38 AM
Last Post: jurassic
  TREASURE FOUND! fabjr71 13 7,961 02-13-2019, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  I think that we are taking this Fenn Treasure thing way too seriously... Gordon Lightfoot 4 621 01-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Last Post: JoeKing101
  Fenn Treasure Hunters Point of View Blazehunter 17 2,921 10-28-2018, 09:11 PM
Last Post: total1ty