Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
point of view
04-11-2019, 01:24 AM,
RE: point of view
(04-08-2019, 06:13 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 05:51 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 07:14 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 07:10 PM)jeanniewalls Wrote: I still have faith, just hatd pill to swallow to spend money on flights and it's already been found! I'm in north Carolina

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Sorry hard pill, im horrible at grammer

Some experienced advice: don’t spend any money on this unless you have done your homework and are able to walk to the location where your research says it is. Having a half-solution is not enough. You can’t go looking around for it. The poem is designed to be precise. If you can’t definitively match your answers, don’t go yet, keep working on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sounds right.
But what we need is what is the wwh.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Then you’re not keeping up.

BIWWWH is Warm Springs Station, just outside of Guernsey, WY.

Canyon down is the canyon it’s in.

NFBTFTW is Nine Mile Station next to Register Cliff.

PIBTHOB is the Oregon Trail, south of “Tawny”, and next to the golf course (putt in).

FTINPFTM is to continue across the emigrant trail, Ezra Meeker and Nathanial Meeker and all of the poor souls who died “seeing the elephant” (slon).

TBNPUYC is thirl, Rock Creek Hollow, spades.

JHLAWH is Atlantic City because of Atlas.

If you need explanations and further support from the book, do your homework.

You can Gucci the rest from here because when you get to the blaze and look around, something very special happens in your head and I don’t want to ruin that like I just ruined giving out all of these riddle answers.

The clues are the sentences, based on Talon’s book on rhetoric.

DT has thirl/hollow also in one of his clues except its a shamrock, fitting, huh?
04-11-2019, 05:32 PM,
point of view
(04-11-2019, 01:24 AM)5GIRLS Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 06:13 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 05:51 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 07:14 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 07:10 PM)jeanniewalls Wrote: I still have faith, just hatd pill to swallow to spend money on flights and it's already been found! I'm in north Carolina

Sorry hard pill, im horrible at grammer

Some experienced advice: don’t spend any money on this unless you have done your homework and are able to walk to the location where your research says it is. Having a half-solution is not enough. You can’t go looking around for it. The poem is designed to be precise. If you can’t definitively match your answers, don’t go yet, keep working on it.

That sounds right.
But what we need is what is the wwh.

Then you’re not keeping up.

BIWWWH is Warm Springs Station, just outside of Guernsey, WY.

Canyon down is the canyon it’s in.

NFBTFTW is Nine Mile Station next to Register Cliff.

PIBTHOB is the Oregon Trail, south of “Tawny”, and next to the golf course (putt in).

FTINPFTM is to continue across the emigrant trail, Ezra Meeker and Nathanial Meeker and all of the poor souls who died “seeing the elephant” (slon).

TBNPUYC is thirl, Rock Creek Hollow, spades.

JHLAWH is Atlantic City because of Atlas.

If you need explanations and further support from the book, do your homework.

You can Gucci the rest from here because when you get to the blaze and look around, something very special happens in your head and I don’t want to ruin that like I just ruined giving out all of these riddle answers.

The clues are the sentences, based on Talon’s book on rhetoric.

DT has thirl/hollow also in one of his clues except its a shamrock, fitting, huh?

I don’t know why it would be.

04-11-2019, 09:35 PM,
Just heavy loads has 2 different layers in my trip: two names of people, and then a very common term, idea, object if you will: just= lift; heavy load sand = lightning+sand = glass - window - mirror - etc. Just water high = lift water high + glass. From this point a couple ideas start to simmer. Back up a step and do as Fenn does, he made the puzzle and gave the hint "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end" right when dough water high- when water right dough high. Need proof?
04-11-2019, 09:47 PM,
point of view
(04-11-2019, 09:35 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Just heavy loads has 2 different layers in my trip: two names of people, and then a very common term, idea, object if you will: just= lift; heavy load sand = lightning+sand = glass - window - mirror - etc. Just water high = lift water high + glass. From this point a couple ideas start to simmer. Back up a step and do as Fenn does, he made the puzzle and gave the hint "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end" right when dough water high- when water right dough high. Need proof?

Umm. No. Heavy loads and water high is Atlantic City because of Atlas and because it’s a part of the great O. Proof is found with the phrase heavy loads, water high, a good map, Calamity Jane, a Sloane diamond, a yellow Bonneville Cadillac, Canasta, a tozer (look that shiz up), spades, and on and on for anyone who spends more than 1 arcminute on it. You guys post a lot of wrong stuff. Sad

04-11-2019, 10:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 10:05 PM by Chris Yates.)
(04-11-2019, 09:47 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote: heavy loads

arcminute

well done
04-11-2019, 10:05 PM,
point of view
(04-11-2019, 10:04 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 09:47 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote: heavy loads

arcminute

well done. I'm impressed.

Thank you, sir. Just tryna help and self-motivate to finish. Soda speak.

04-12-2019, 09:46 AM,
(04-11-2019, 09:35 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Just heavy loads has 2 different layers in my trip: two names of people, and then a very common term, idea, object if you will: just= lift; heavy load sand = lightning+sand = glass - window - mirror - etc. Just water high = lift water high + glass. From this point a couple ideas start to simmer. Back up a step and do as Fenn does, he made the puzzle and gave the hint "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end" right when dough water high- when water right dough high. Need proof?

You left out the most important part of the hint: "...you have to smile at the end of a sentence." (cent ants) Don't ever forget about the ants. They give you the answer (ants ear) to a lot of questions.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
04-16-2019, 01:24 PM,
(04-02-2019, 11:24 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: f said thinking about things too much we tend to over-complicate them

it has taken me a long time i think to understand what he means

that being said, something occurred to me about the 3 stanzas that lay out the clue path

this is stanzas 2-3-4 imo, and i believe therein lies our descriptions of the 9 clues

imo, the point of view is changed with each new stanza

imo, when line 10 says the end is near, it is talking about what will be, in stanza 4

the point of view from which stanza 4 is being described, is the only place during the description of the clue path that is "near" the treasure

the previous 2 points of view, or observation points, are not near

so what dawned on me is, this is why finding the blaze is described as having already happened

if you've been wise and found the blaze

see, since stanza 4 is a description from where we are near the treasure, it can't say that we are to find the blaze in the present tense, because this has already happened if we are near the treasure

and if we are finding (present tense) the blaze, this means we are not near the treasure

This is exactly how it works in my latest possible solution, Chris (I may start using "solve", it's shorter to type out). I didn't give it thought really, that's just how it fits, kind of like it all just seems to fit. All I did was what Fenn said when he said to try to match it to a point on a map. I was just sitting there one night, read the poem again, and thought, "Hey! That sounds like...", so I checked it against the place and it fit. The stanzas fit points along a path. Other stuff fits too, but each clue sort of fits as a part of a whole; a place, a path.
04-17-2019, 09:26 AM,
Catcher in the rye, HOLDEN, caption "Skippy HOLDIN'G A ROCK' = Garnock. Add in a street with puddles from Totem and you have part of a map and some order among the disorder. Btw this points toward anagramming specifically.
04-17-2019, 09:37 AM,
(04-17-2019, 09:26 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Catcher in the rye, HOLDEN, caption "Skippy HOLDIN'G A ROCK' = Garnock. Add in a street with puddles from Totem and you have part of a map and some order among the disorder. Btw this points toward anagramming specifically.
Is the blaze a rock.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fenn Treasure Hunters Point of View Blazehunter 17 3,545 10-28-2018, 09:11 PM
Last Post: total1ty
  I tell you a starting point 10350ft elevation ski santa fa mikemarcum878 1 758 06-28-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Is the starting point mentioned twice? filmguy 24 7,216 11-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Last Post: mike marcum
  A different view of things, 5GIRLS 16 5,166 11-05-2017, 11:06 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
Photo Will the Aug 21 solar eclipse point the way? Siddhartha 9 5,252 06-25-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: RahRah
  A new view of WWWH. Sure to make some mad. chunks 106 38,410 05-27-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Indy