Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For LurkerMike
04-11-2019, 12:59 PM,
For LurkerMike
Most everything being said on Harry’s is a lie. If you want the truth with evidence and proof, contact me directly at mindyfausey@yahoo.com.

I have the timeline, the links to past posts as proof, and various emails and other evidence to prove that everything they’re saying about me is false.

I’m not going to continue to engage with them, because they simply aren’t worth it, but I would like to extend the invitation to everyone (not just you) to review the evidence for yourself so you can make an educated judgment about what’s truth or not.

I even have some very recent proof that backs up what I’ve said in the past.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-11-2019, 01:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 01:49 PM by mikemarcum03.)
RE: For LurkerMike
(04-11-2019, 12:59 PM)Mindy Wrote: Most everything being said on Harry’s is a lie. If you want the truth with evidence and proof, contact me directly at mindyfausey@yahoo.com.

I have the timeline, the links to past posts as proof, and various emails and other evidence to prove that everything they’re saying about me is false.

I’m not going to continue to engage with them, because they simply aren’t worth it, but I would like to extend the invitation to everyone (not just you) to review the evidence for yourself so you can make an educated judgment about what’s truth or not.

Mindy yoush got any New ideas that a red neck can use Forrest only told me 1 and that was to go to a Forrest he never said in the Rockies Mountain's maybe in the foot hill of Rockies at a Forest.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

(04-11-2019, 01:34 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 12:59 PM)Mindy Wrote: Most everything being said on Harry’s is a lie. If you want the truth with evidence and proof, contact me directly at mindyfausey@yahoo.com.

Mindy yoush got any New ideas that a red neck can use Forrest only told me 1 and that was to go to a Forrest he never said in the Rockies Mountain's maybe in the foot hill of Rockies at a Forest.

Don't you remember Forrest told the red neck to take his family to the Forrest in Moby dickens interview.

04-12-2019, 02:55 PM,
For LurkerMike
Presby is insane. I “prepared a columned table?”
Lol. I didn’t “prepare” anything. I think he’s talking about the text messages, and there’s no work involved. It’s just an app called “export text messages,” that brings them from your phone to a computer. Everything Presby says makes him look like a lunatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

04-14-2019, 12:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 12:19 AM by easternOHsteve.)
@wildfuntear
Kung fu comes to mind! Grasshopper!

8 is a number and it refers to BLM

what are modern (1930s and later) benchmarks set in?

hunch as a noun
1. Intuitive cognition:
feeling, idea, impression, intuition, suspicion.
2. An irregularly shaped mass of indefinite size:
chunk, clod, clump, gob, lump, nugget, wad.
Informal: hunk.
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/hunch

can't do the ladder, sorry (it's too specific)
just saying ss
04-14-2019, 12:32 AM,
what is wrong with you people?

don't you have any Actual problems?

ि
04-14-2019, 01:24 AM,
(04-14-2019, 12:32 AM)lingerlonger Wrote: what is wrong with you people?

Lurkermike has always been one of my favorite posters. I wish I knew where to keep reading his musings lol...come back Mike you’re missed!
04-14-2019, 02:56 AM,
(04-14-2019, 01:24 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 12:32 AM)lingerlonger Wrote: what is wrong with you people?

Lurkermike has always been one of my favorite posters. I wish I knew where to keep reading his musings lol...come back Mike you’re missed!

harrys chase forum
04-14-2019, 09:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 09:23 AM by fundamental design.)
From LurkerMike....

The problem with trying to involve me now is that I am late to the Chase and the time has long passed for my advice to be helpful in avoiding what I see is as a case of poor PR planning and preparation for how the chosen spin would play out. The beds have been made.

—————————-
Trying to involve you? Ummm, you asked about it. How are you now gonna spin it that Mindy is trying to involve you?

And Mindy is not asking for your advice. Mindy is just trying to set the record straight for all the assumptions you made in your write up that you asked to be corrected. Then you got all the other dumb assumptions piled on by the other posters over there. Seannm- no, Belle has nothing to do with Mindy or myself. Go dig up some proof of that dumb assumption. While you’re at it, dig up proof on Mindy begging f for a week prior to visiting him. Both are hilarious!

Mdavis got a bunch of his history of events out of whack or missing details. He spins the story that Harry got banned here on CC and started Harry’s Blog. No, it’s been shown that Harry never got banned on CC. And Harry blamed Mindy and I for years on his hurtful ban. Again, no ban happened.
Love that mdavis finally admitted he had multiple aliases over on CC. Not a big reveal mind you since we already knew.

Plenty of other assumptions made too, some by you. Yeah, we got a coin in our pocket too. One that isn’t tarnished by sloppy assumptions and missing details.

Howdy, Mister.
04-14-2019, 09:38 AM,
(04-14-2019, 09:20 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Love that mdavis finally admitted he had multiple aliases over on CC. Not a big reveal mind you since we already knew.

I try to stay out of all this shite but I didn't know. What aliases did he/does he have?
04-14-2019, 09:58 AM,
For LurkerMike
(04-13-2019, 09:27 PM)wildfuntear Wrote: Mindy, don't you think it might be more profitable to solve the poem, rather than defending or addressing
regarding any perceived friction related to other folks who post here or on other forums related to the
chase?

Here's something about the treasure hunt: When I see certain words and numbers posted, they
appear to me as deliberate small hints/teases, while not being part of the poem. They include the number 8 and the words concrete, architect, hunch, ladder, and grasshopper; I think many grasshoppers were seen during a search hike near the creek mentioned in the poem.

I believe I have solved the poem. The solve is 0. There is no treasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs: