Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For LurkerMike
04-15-2019, 10:14 AM,
RE: For LurkerMike
mdavis19
9:46 AM - Today #77

No, Fungus (I just know you are reading this), I don't need to update anything. The creator of The Secret is dead, and has been since 2005. So Mitty can't try whoring herself to him for some extra hints as per her apparent previous MO in the Chase. Given her complete lack of brains, she's going to have to resort to stealing the ideas of other searchers, which she seems to be attempting to do, based on posts I've seen. She really is a pathetic creature. You two kooks really deserve each other.

————————————————-
Wow, way to go out on a limb that I’m reading that! What was your first hint that I’m reading it? What an epic prediction. Just like all your other “easy” predictions. Hilarious!

You might want to prove that “apparent” stipulation in your dumb statement before anyone cares what you think about it. It’s just obvious, negative spin on your part anyway...ho hum.

Yeah, you might want to verify your statements before you double down on them. Rest assured we are enjoying a new Secret hunt that doesn’t involve the creator you speak...so suck it, Trebek. The link is below that shows once again I’m right and youza wrong. Of course, you will still do the lame, negative spin and focus on the dumb drivel you “apparently” try to portray and so will your clown show over there. But, we all know you can’t prove it and just do it to try to distract from the real issues. Have a sucky time trying that. B bye.

https://mysteriouswritings.com/category/...sure-hunt/

Howdy, Mister.
04-15-2019, 01:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 01:49 PM by fundamental design.)
From the doofus...

EDIT: Well, it looks like I was right. The link you point to is for some tribute hunt, not the real Secret treasure hunt. But wait, You lesser half was going on and on just the other day about the cask from the real Secret treasure hunt that is supposedly buried at St. Augustine. So which is it, Fungus? You two need to get on the same page and get your lies straight if you are going to try to take me on. What a couple of amateur boobs. Nobody but a few people on Jenny's site are going to care if you two find that tribute treasure. I just know a couple of attention whores like you two are looking for the real Secret treasure that would gain you national headlines in the oh so highly unlikely event you ever find it. Following the herd won't get you to the treasure. All you'll find is dust and cow patties.
mdavis19

Ummm, no, you weren’t right. We are predominately (99.99999999999999999999999999%) doing the tribute hunt which is the 13 casque. I never said we have recently been focused on any of the other casques. That’s just another one of your dumb assumptions that always makes you fools look bad. Mindy has many recent posts in various FB chats about helping the group find the tribute casque. That doesn’t equate to your stupid slant on things, now does it? No fb group posts from Mindy recently about any of the other casques, I don’t think. We got plenty of screenshots on our phones that prove what we have been focused on. Glad to see you updated your knowledge and attempt to say you’re wrong. Message received.

Which is it? Just because Mindy can talk about more than one hunt at a time doesn’t mean that’s the one we are 99.9999999999999% focused on. Some clown was talking to Mindy about the St. Augustine one...big whoop! What, she can’t talk about that one while focused on another one? What, you can’t walk and chew gum at the same time? You should know that you always look dumber the deeper you try to dig in.

Ain’t worried about any finding or not. You just making yourself look like a goob worrying incessantly about us. Always trying to frame the future in some way that meets your lame agenda. I would worry more about how LurkerMike sees you and Presby. Smile

Howdy, Mister.
04-15-2019, 01:39 PM,
For LurkerMike
(04-15-2019, 01:31 PM)fundamental design Wrote: From the doofus...

EDIT: Well, it looks like I was right. The link you point to is for some tribute hunt, not the real Secret treasure hunt. But wait, You lesser half was going on and on just the other day about the cask from the real Secret treasure hunt that is supposedly buried at St. Augustine. So which is it, Fungus? You two need to get on the same page and get your lies straight if you are going to try to take me on. What a couple of amateur boobs. Nobody but a few people on Jenny's site are going to care if you two find that tribute treasure. I just know a couple of attention whores like you two are looking for the real Secret treasure that would gain you national headlines in the oh so highly unlikely event you ever find it. Following the herd won't get you to the treasure. All you'll find is dust and cow patties.
mdavis19

Ummm, no, you weren’t right. We are predominately (99.99999999999999999999999999%) doing the tribute hunt which is the 13 casque. I never said we have recently been focused on any of the other casques. That’s just another one of your dumb assumptions that always makes you fools look bad. We got plenty of screenshots on our phones that prove what we have been focused on. Glad to see you updated your knowledge and attempt to say you’re wrong. Message received.

Which is it? Just because Mindy can talk about more than one hunt at a time doesn’t mean that’s the one we are 99.9999999999999% focused on. Some clown was talking to Mindy about the St. Augustine one...big whoop! What, she can’t talk about that one while focused on another one? What, you can’t walk and chew gum at the same time? You should know that you always look dumber the deeper you try to dig in.

Ain’t worried about any finding or not. You just making yourself look like a goob worrying incessantly about us. Always trying to frame the future in some way that meets your lame agenda. I would worry more about how LurkerMike sees you and Presby. Smile

I don’t even remember talking about the St Augustine one lately. But maybe I mentioned it somewhere, but the only one we are working on is The Tribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-15-2019, 02:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 05:22 PM by fundamental design.)
The above snafu by Mdavis is just another example of him tripling down on something he can’t possibly be wrong about but has no idea what he is talking about since he obviously doesn’t know what we do away from the Chase.

It’s the same routine he and his fools always do. The same narrative as him trying to expose CC corruption when there is no CC corruption. It’s just how Stephanie wants to run her ChaseChat forum.

Then you got Mdavis painting the picture that Stephanie’s in a gutter when that couldn’t be further from the truth. I heard recently that she’s kicking as*.

Double standard, anyone?

Hey LurkerMike, Presby said this to you “And...despite your criticism, some of us are kind enough not to elaborate about on this forum.”

So, they can just be kind by not elaborating on certain sensitive things but if Mindy is doing that also for the same reasons then she and any other women that share that approach are wrong?

Thanks Presby for doping it up again. Can always count on you guys.

Howdy, Mister.
04-15-2019, 04:30 PM,
For LurkerMike
(04-15-2019, 02:10 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Double standard, anyone?

Hey LurkerMike, Presby said this to you “And...despite your criticism, some of us are kind enough not to elaborate about on this forum.”

So, they can just be kind by not elaborating on certain sensitive things but if Mindy is doing that also for the same reasons then she and any other woman that shares that approach is wrong?

Thanks Presby for doping it up again. Can always count on you guys.

Yeah, and MD bites his bloody tongue again while he wades through LM’s garrulous essays trying to stay relevant. I have a feeling he sees the writing on the wall and dare not say a thing about it. Funny.

razyfamily
04-15-2019, 05:02 PM,
^lol.

From Presby-

As likable and affable as LurkerMike is, and how much I enjoy his posts and look forward to his continued involvement at Harry's, one of the things I care least about is what Lurker thinks of me. Particularly in this case.

Or you two either.

After all... it's you two he's playing. And by the looks of what I read...he's got you.

And sure Fundy. You're working on the Secret, but one of the gems you're going to skip is the only one known to actually be in your own state...
———————————

Huh, you look forward to LurkerMike’s continued involvement at Harry’s. That’s not what you said earlier. Might want to proofread. Are you guys serious? Smile

And LM is playing us two? Are you still serious?

Really, you’re trying to burn me with I’m missing the mark on the closest target to me in the Secret? Is that suppose to phase me somehow? You must not have learned from this same, lame approach from Ricky with his meteorite bonanza rant. The one where he told Mindy he had the meteorite pinpointed in Florida and he ranted after she didn’t go look for it. That was a really big burn too. But not for Mindy or I.

Howdy, Mister.
04-15-2019, 05:32 PM,
For LurkerMike
Additionally for Presby:

I had a long telephone conversation with the owner of the Fountain of Youth Park. He was very and very generous to speak to me at length.

He said when Josh Gates and EU came to the property, he knew the casque wouldn’t be found. He’d had the property thoroughly gone over with the equipment like Josh used a few years ago.

The owner further said that to the best of his knowledge, the casque was destroyed when a new parking lot was put in several years ago, but if that I could convince him of a location that hadn’t already been scoured over, he would accompany me to dig the spot.

The reason I am no longer searching for the St Augustine casque is why I’m not searching for F’s treasure. It’s simply not there. At least in the case of The Secret, it was once there. Can’t say the same for F’s.

Mindy's blogs:

04-15-2019, 05:49 PM,
(04-15-2019, 05:32 PM)Mindy Wrote: Additionally for Presby:

I had a long telephone conversation with the owner of the Fountain of Youth Park. He was very and very generous to speak to me at length.

He said when Josh Gates and EU came to the property, he knew the casque wouldn’t be found. He’d had the property thoroughly gone over with the equipment like Josh used a few years ago.

The owner further said that to the best of his knowledge, the casque was destroyed when a new parking lot was put in several years ago, but if that I could convince him of a location that hadn’t already been scoured over, he would accompany me to dig the spot.

The reason I am no longer searching for the St Augustine casque is why I’m not searching for F’s treasure. It’s simply not there. At least in the case of The Secret, it was once there. Can’t say the same for F’s.

Don’t dig up Parks! Byron would never had wanted that. Disturbed areas only, if in a park.

04-15-2019, 08:07 PM,
(04-15-2019, 10:14 AM)fundamental design Wrote: mdavis19
9:46 AM - Today #77

No, Fungus (I just know you are reading this), I don't need to update anything. The creator of The Secret is dead, and has been since 2005. So Mitty can't try whoring herself to him for some extra hints as per her apparent previous MO in the Chase. Given her complete lack of brains, she's going to have to resort to stealing the ideas of other searchers, which she seems to be attempting to do, based on posts I've seen. She really is a pathetic creature. You two kooks really deserve each other.

————————————————-
Wow, way to go out on a limb that I’m reading that! What was your first hint that I’m reading it? What an epic prediction. Just like all your other “easy” predictions. Hilarious!

You might want to prove that “apparent” stipulation in your dumb statement before anyone cares what you think about it. It’s just obvious, negative spin on your part anyway...ho hum.

Yeah, you might want to verify your statements before you double down on them. Rest assured we are enjoying a new Secret hunt that doesn’t involve the creator you speak...so suck it, Trebek. The link is below that shows once again I’m right and youza wrong. Of course, you will still do the lame, negative spin and focus on the dumb drivel you “apparently” try to portray and so will your clown show over there. But, we all know you can’t prove it and just do it to try to distract from the real issues. Have a sucky time trying that. B bye.

https://mysteriouswritings.com/category/...sure-hunt/

If you spend enough time in the sewer, guess what you'll start to smell
like?
04-16-2019, 04:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 05:20 AM by Mindy.)
For LurkerMike
For LM:

I HAVE posted evidence. Lots of it.

And for the record, no, many don’t think I’m “mentally ill,” as Harry said. That is borderline libel. But many say that the group at Harry’s are bitter old CCers that will say ANYTHING if it makes me look bad, even if it’s wildly untrue.

You asked for the history of the drama between me and Harry’s, I thought. You called me out by name, asking for the history from only one source—the source against me. What kind of history did you expect to get from just one source? Why haven’t you asked the other side of the coin (even you said there are three sides of a coin) for their version of that history? That’s why I offered you that history, with timelines and other evidence.

All of it, including some of my evidence for what I’ve said about F, is old news that I’ve posted before. Most of the evidence I have I CAN’T release at this time, because I’m not sure of the legality. I’m working on that, though.

There have been several women who have come forward and told me their story. One woman told her story on Harry’s, which Harry promptly deleted and then banned her, claiming it was me. It was clearly not me and of course, I can prove that too.

One of my old friends from when me and my family lived in Issaquah, WA, also posted on Harry’s, defending me. She was also promptly banned.

So, anyone who defends me on Harry’s ultimately gets banned.

All Harry has are accusations and bitterness. I have solid proof to back up everything I’ve said. They claim I used Photoshop to manipulate emails, but I invite any expert with that kind of thing to have my laptop and my phone to investigate whether Photoshop has been used. I haven’t manipulated anything.

Rumors and gossip spread like wildfire. Even if it spreads to a thousand people and those thousand people choose to believe, doesn’t mean it’s true.

Presby, mdavis, and Harry have never met me in person. I can prove that Presby has talked from both sides of his face on multiple occasions and can prove he has had multiple screen names with a clear agenda of digging up dirt, or spreading dirt about other female searchers.

I think many women are hesitant to come forward because they have a lot to lose if they do. A few have confessed that that is the case in their situation. They have children and husbands and family members that they want shelter from the truth. And I respect that, which is why I haven’t posted any of their evidence without their permission.

I have a feeling that when F passes, or when the tc is found (or found to not be a physical treasure), women will be coming out of the woodwork to tell their story.

I know of two other women who are on the fence right now about going on record. The reporter will not interview until they agree to go on record with their real names. That’s been in the works for several months. Time will tell if they will tell their story, which are both WAY more damning than mine.

LM said that if F was intimate with female searchers, it didn’t help them find the tc. Well, if there’s no physical tc out there, obviously nothing would help them get closer, which makes F even worse. If there is a physical tc out there, Time will tell if that searcher was given any real hints.

If there is a physical chest out there, and F gives a hint in an upcoming SB or question, maybe a female recipient of his many emails will connect something he said in one of those emails with a hint given publicly, and the treasure will be found. So you can’t really say private hints HAVEN’T been given, since we can’t know that until the treasure (if there is one) is found.

F told one searcher something I find very suspicious: “It’s not about the truth, it’s about what I CAN MAKE YOU BELIEVE.”

Ruminate on that for a while.

Mindy's blogs: