Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For LurkerMike
04-16-2019, 06:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 08:52 AM by fundamental design.)
RE: For LurkerMike
mdavis19
1 day ago #92

Oh and then there is the lie about it being 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...% about the tribute hunt. Well, at least Mitty was honest enough to say she might have maybe mentioned something about the real Secret hunt recently. Yeah, you might have mentioned it a bit. You frothed on about it, among other things, like a raving lunatic just yesterday.
Yesterday, 08:35 AM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 09:05 AM by Mindy.)
Mindy
Super Moderator
Threads: 298
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours

And Presby, the St Augustine casque is not at the Star Fort. You couldn’t even get the name of the treasure hunt right, let alone where the treasure is. If you had read The Secret, you would know it was the Fountain of Youth Park. And we have never talked about The Secret, so I don’t know why you would claim you pointed me in the direction of the Star Fort.

Mindy's blogs:

Well, that was easy. Tell me another lie. I'll blow it to smithereens too like this one.
mdavis19
———————————————————

Hey dum dum, so now what I said about us predominantly being focused on the 13 casque, who’s creators are definitely alive, is a lie now too? Just like all the other lies you clowns portray we’ve perpetrated? Well, it’s pretty dang easy to show you where you’re ridiculously wrong on this 13 casque supposed lie of mine. Just like I’ve been telling everyone all along about all the other supposed lies.

See, no corruption here either, although that’s what you’re portraying it as. Same thing with your whole CC corruption which hunt. Wow, Stephanie, as the owner of her forum, told you that she didn’t want you to communicate with Mindy anymore but you, as you have admitted, couldn’t handle that. So, it all has to be about corruption. Mdavis is never wrong.

So, the little bit Mindy said the other day about one of The Secret casques possibly being at the Fountain of Youth Park is frothing like a lunatic? And somehow I lied about that? And you proved I lied?

Are you the dumbest stick around? I mentioned in my post that Mindy mentioned about one of the other Secret casques to some clown when that subject was brought up. The clown I referred to is the same clown that your ‘impressive’ investigation uncovered- Presby. So, no I wasn’t lying, dum dum. Just because Mindy barely mentioned another Secret hunt in passing conversation doesn’t mean we are actively searching for that one. What is going on in your twisted mind that makes any sense about the stuff you write? Again, you can’t chew gum and walk at the same time? I know we can or do you want to try and control that aspect of our lives in perpetuity and try to convince everyone else that you know better what we do in our lives than we do? You’re that obsessed with us that you need that level of control?

Since Mindy and I have been together we have never travelled together to go botg for the St. Augustine casque. I remember Mindy writing a blog post about her and her son going once to look for the St. Augustine casque before I met Mindy. Is that a crime, a lie or corrupt too as that was obviously a few years ago?

When the new tribute (13) casque came on the scene we have primarily (actually, I think exclusively) been focused on that one since it has been fun to see the levels of history and puzzle making the descendents of the original creators created. Oh yeah, and there’s Valkyrie theme to it in the clues so you do the math. There is a growing awareness that the poem clues and the accompanying portrait for the tribute casque has been infused with a detail from each of the original 12 casques stories. So despite how much you and Presby try to negatively slant the story, we find the 13 casque a very worthy puzzle on its own and most enjoyable to try and learn more.

I think like all of the previous 12 casques, it will involve confirmations and not solely rely on confirmation bias to solve it. I also think it will be very difficult to find. (See what I did there)

Just so you understand what confirmations in a hunt mean we will predict the 13th tribute casque will be found in, or around, Cherokee Park, Louisville...if it’s ever found. If we are wrong then we are wrong. Big deal, we can admit when we are wrong.

Just so you understand what a bold prediction is that is how you do it. Not your nothing burger predictions or picking both sides of the fence predictions and say “look at me!” each time you bring up your unspectacular previous predictions.

Howdy, Mister.
04-16-2019, 08:02 AM,
Why can't Mdavis give "Lurker Mike" the proof he wants? Am I the only one who remembers that Mdavis had female searchers, wronged by FF come to him for help? Mdavis made a long post about this, but i dont have the link.
04-16-2019, 08:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 08:36 AM by Mindy.)
For LurkerMike
Yes, the only time I’ve spoken about the St Augustine casque recently was in response to Presby. And “frothing” was the furthest thing from the truth. I think I explained myself quite calmly and patiently, while at the same time, once again proving Presby wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-16-2019, 08:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 09:04 AM by fundamental design.)
(04-16-2019, 08:02 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Why can't Mdavis give "Lurker Mike" the proof he wants? Am I the only one who remembers that Mdavis had female searchers, wronged by FF come to him for help? Mdavis made a long post about this, but i dont have the link.

Interesting.

Courtesy of Harry’s....

... I think Fundy does too. He just refuses to admit I caught him in a lie and keeps trying to rationalize his lie with longer and longer nonsensical posts full of prevarications and obfuscations. As long as you two continue to stir up trouble and continue to refuse to acknowledge you are the problem and are in the wrong, the way we treat you here isn't going to change. So either get some therapy already, or quit whining about the backlash you get to your loony antics.
mdavis19

———————————
Hey dum dum, where exactly can you show you caught me in a lie? My original point in which I replied to you was that Mindy and I are focusing on one of The Secret casques who’s creator(s) isn’t (aren’t) dead like you said. All that has easily been shown to be true and shown that you need to update your drivel. It’s the same point I’m making now. Don’t care about all the spin you like to weave about that. Like you know better and can’t possibly be wrong. Is the guy(s) dead or alive? Am I lying that he (they) is (are) alive? Obviously, you didn’t know that we had moved on to looking for the 13th casque....like you didn’t even know that was out there. Are we not allowed to change hunts that we are focusing on?

Obviously, what Presby is referring to happened way before the new tribute casque came out so very recently so that’s got nothing to do with what we are focusing on now. Make a little effort to figure timelines out. Make a little effort to check out the fb group postings lately and you got more proof. Game, set, match..dud.

This is my original post to Mdavis...

Yesterday, 05:50 am, #24

Offline fundamental design
Lord Buckethead
Threads: 11
Don’t know how the geniuses over on Harry’s think someone over here started the latest round of back and forth. I just assume everyone is aware that LurkerMike started it by asking about it. At least that’s all I’ve seen.

For dum dum Mdavis- You may want to update your dum dum observation that the creator is dead in the other hunt that Mindy and I enjoy trying to solve. You sure are negative, what gives?
——————————————-
Nothing false in that statement at all!

Howdy, Mister.
04-16-2019, 09:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 10:25 AM by fundamental design.)
Mdavis, let’s not forget that your buddy Presby already chimed in on this issue and his statement shows that he understands that we are not looking for the St. Augustine casque. I already posted this but want to show everyone everything that adds up to Mdavis not being able to show proof that we are lying....

Courtesy of Presby-

As likable and affable as LurkerMike is, and how much I enjoy his posts and look forward to his continued involvement at Harry's, one of the things I care least about is what Lurker thinks of me. Particularly in this case.

Or you two either.

After all... it's you two he's playing. And by the looks of what I read...he's got you.

And sure Fundy. You're working on the Secret, but one of the gems you're going to skip is the only one known to actually be in your own state...
———————————
Presby since you said I’m gonna skip the closest gem (and the others too) that means you figured out I’m not looking for them. Thanks, Presby, for figuring that out Smile. Davis, your world is crashing in on you and your whole corruption b.s.

Howdy, Mister.
04-16-2019, 09:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 10:10 AM by Mindy.)
For LurkerMike
No mdavis, it’s your forum that constantly stirs up trouble. I haven’t posted for a pretty long time, and nothing that would have incited drama—UNTIL you and/or others at Harry’s outright lied about me being “silenced” and under a gag order.

So until YOU stop instigating trouble, I will continue to point out your falsehoods.

And go ahead and give me the list of the people who have actually said they think I’m mentally ill. I want to see what you think “many” means.

Surely if they’ve told you they think I’m mentally ill, they wouldn’t be afraid to tell me that to my face.

And surely, no rational, level-headed person would presume to judge my mental status that has yet to meet me. THAT would be insane. Even Presby acknowledged that when he said LM couldn’t judge him because he didn’t know him.

But the people that HAVE met me and have taken some time to get to know me, like Sacha, Boomergirl, NTMI, Will, and MANY others, don’t think I’m mentally ill in the least.

Mindy's blogs:

04-16-2019, 12:15 PM,
Alrighty then Davis, I’m certain that I won the public opinion about if I was lying or not and if you were wrong. Just to be fair, let’s submit all of our evidence and have an impartial juror decide the fate of you and me. We and the public get to question the reasoning that the juror puts forth to keep things as fair as possible. The juror: LurkerMike.

Since LurkerMike wants evidence to be publicly presented here’s his first opportunity to show all his commitment to the truth and justice. You’re up to bat LurkerMike....

Howdy, Mister.
04-16-2019, 04:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 04:19 PM by fundamental design.)
Courtesy of mdavis:

I don't give a rat's ass about public opinion. And it's no skin off my nose which of us Lurker Mike or anyone else sides with. It's simply not relevant to anything as far as I am concerned. Why is it such a great concern to you? Why is your image more important than the truth? Why have you spent the last two years deleting the true posting history of your "enemies" from CC so people only have your biased (and often outright untrue) take on what happened, to make yourself look like blameless victims? Fortunately it all backfired on you. CC has devolved into a worthless cesspit with Mitty and crew at the controls. Nobody of consequence in the chase community takes you people seriously. You are reduced to fighting over the allegiance of newbies in hopes rebuilding your base of social media followers. Whatever. Not sure why you guys are bothering. The newbies don't know anything worth stealing, which is how you get all your ideas. And I for one don't care which camp they gravitate to. If they go to you, at least I won't have to read yet more clueless newbie posts here about hot springs and brown trout.

———————————————-

You act like I’m trying hard. When you have the truth on one’s side it’s simple. You’re the one trying hard above to interject all kinds of previous stuff into this. I’m focused on what I said from the very beginning. Can you do the same? Nope.

Howdy, Mister.
04-16-2019, 04:23 PM,
(04-16-2019, 04:16 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Courtesy of mdavis:

I don't give a rat's ass about public opinion. And it's no skin off my nose which of us Lurker Mike or anyone else sides with. It's simply not relevant to anything as far as I am concerned. Why is it such a great concern to you? Why is your image more important than the truth? Why have you spent the last two years deleting the true posting history of your "enemies" from CC so people only have your biased (and often outright untrue) take on what happened, to make yourself look like blameless victims? Fortunately it all backfired on you. CC has devolved into a worthless cesspit with Mitty and crew at the controls. Nobody of consequence in the chase community takes you people seriously. You are reduced to fighting over the allegiance of newbies in hopes rebuilding your base of social media followers. Whatever. Not sure why you guys are bothering. The newbies don't know anything worth stealing, which is how you get all your ideas. And I for one don't care which camp they gravitate to. If they go to you, at least I won't have to read yet more clueless newbie posts here about hot springs and brown trout.

———————————————-

You act like I’m trying hard. When you have the truth on one’s side it’s simple. You’re the one trying hard above to interject all kinds of previous stuff into this. I’m focused on what I said from the very beginning. Can you do the same? Nope.
Mindy and Luthermike that's enough.
But tisen now tisen here me all and tisen good that's enough.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
04-16-2019, 05:52 PM,
For LurkerMike
Mdavis, how on earth did James prove we are “social media whores?”

If you remember, it was you and Harry and Presby that jumped on LM’s question with your lies. I haven’t been searching or posting much on any chase thread lately, but you guys insist on keeping me topmost in your thoughts.

And haven’t you said something before like it’s your right to defend yourself? What makes me any different when I want to defend myself.

That’s the ONLY reason I posted—to defend against the now obvious lies you and folks at Harry’s we’re spreading—that I had been “silenced” and had a “gag order.” Obviously false, huh? Just like the rest of the stuff you spew and FROTH about.

Mindy's blogs: