Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For LurkerMike
04-20-2019, 08:04 AM,
For LurkerMike
For Lurker Mike:

So explain why he would want two of his favorite female searchers at the time to delete all their emails? And if he had been so honorable in those emails, why would he care so much about deleting them all?

[Image: a8ddf12547ce4c2645809ed5c2afd3a1.jpg]

[Image: 01439ac6ae6116e10fd6b4605801cdd9.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-20-2019, 11:01 PM,
For LurkerMike
For Rooster Cogburn (I know who you really are and shame on you):

That “Fakekpro” didn’t prove anything. Whatever she posted, isn’t my story. Whatever she (or he, knowing how people switch genders so often in these forums), said, isn’t true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-21-2019, 12:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-21-2019, 12:40 AM by Top Secret.)
RE: For LurkerMike
The ultra-gullible Lurker Mike has gobbled the last drop of the cry baby sour grapes kool-aid and has now been officially removed from the chase and will eternally rot in the bitter chase cesspool know as Hairy's. I would like to take credit for accelerating his disposal from the chase but the reality is the laws of chase economics dictates where searchers end up. It was inevitable that he would naturally remove himself from the potential solver gene pool.

The moron just spent the last month wasting his time literally writing novels about nothing chase related. I could sum up his 500,000 word novel length posts in 4 words, "I am a dumbass."

The law of chase economics will always dictate which forum a searcher will end up on based on their natural constitution. Smart people end up on smart forums like CC, chase oriented people end up on chase forums and dumbass, vengeful whiny babies who have no interesting solving the poem or talking about the chase will end up with like-minded (or Mike-minded) losers at Hairy's sour grapes cry baby forum, destined to perpetually complain in chase purgatory about how they were beat by a searcher for the rest of their lives.

Yah gotta love how natural selection works!
04-21-2019, 12:32 AM,
Mike minded Smile Smile Smile Great post!
04-21-2019, 09:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 12:03 AM by Top Secret.)
(04-21-2019, 12:32 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Mike minded Smile Smile Smile Great post!
Thanks,
The single common trait shared by the majority at Hairy's Chase Purgatory can be summed up in one word - "Jealousy."

Yes jealousy is a powerful emotion and every single member over there has an extreme infection from it. These Mike-minded people were kindly explained by Lurker Mike's analogy of wanting to hit on a beautiful girl while visiting a zoo at the monkey exhibition. It is very clear to sane people of the chase that Mindy is the beautiful girl that Hairy's are obsessed/fascinated with her and act like grade six sex-starved monkeys with their first dose of adolescent testosterone running around pulling Mindy's braids hoping to get her attention.

Hairy's Monkey Zoo (commonly referred as the chase insane asylum) is full of poop-throwing Gibbons overdosing on figs to increase ammunition production aimed at Mindy, while Lurker Mike feels his best chance to get noticed by her is by going over to the other side of the cage glass and engaging with the fellow poo-throwing Rhesus.

The Mike-minded jealousy has other common symptoms that act as catalyst for their insane behavior such as feeling or acknowledging they are ugly, unattractive, overweight, below average intelligence and a need to create and illusion of superiority by bragging to other searchers with their thesaurus infused vocabulary to compensate for their sub-90 IQ in an attempt to mask their low self-esteem.

Case in point:
Davis: was a moderator of CC, the first time he felt like a somebody and is humiliated with his firing and compensates by trying to convince himself that CC has gone downhill with his departure. Fact: CC membership doubled since his departure and it was only the Fenn inappropriate emails and claims that has recently been unpopular not Davis' departure. The records show after Davis and his aliases (Big Jim and Marty McFly) departure, CC returned to a more popular chase-focused forum. You can tell a lot about a person's self-esteem by the quality of their girlfriend. If you have seen her you will understand why Davis' suffers from extremely low self-esteem, which can only be registered on a negative logarithmic scale.

Seannm: repeatedly slobbered over Mindys fame and beauty referring to her as "Chase Royalty," then created multiple aliases such as Skipper to jointly pull on her pigtails with his childish jealous enraged tactics. His failed attempt at Fenntube was his only way to get Mindy's attention. His jealousy and uncontrollable temper has culled him from the search field.

Presby: suffers from little man (small penis) syndrome. He is mad and jealous that his immature buddies could not compete fairly with Mindy, left CC to join the poo-throwing monkey farm because no one liked him at CC. He continues to salivate profusely over Mindy causing marital strain as he continues to give Mindy more attention than his wife who now prefers real men like Top Secret.

njfl and nmc: unattractive fat bottomed girls syndrome drives the jealousy over the beautiful Mindy as they need to surround themselves with fellow haters to feel their insane levels of jealousy is justified. NMC brags of being from Canada, likely Windsor where Canada's lowest self-esteem women reside. Here is a tribute to my fat bottomed groupies (You make the rockin' world go 'round) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

Larsonist: Larry, a grade 5 subpar teacher who is frustrated with his job, hates children and exhibits his low self-esteem by belittling mentally disabled children as he finds them easy targets; ultimately leading to his boots from cc.

Harry: A resident of Florida has no chance with Mindy despite his geographical advantage. Initially feuded with Fundamental Design in order to win Mindy's heart, but was easily defeated and kicked to curb and then set up a Hairy's hate site as revenge by inciting and fueling Mindy hatred.

Rooster Cockburn: mega-jealous wacko-doodle-doo!

Kpro: Extremely jealous of Mindy's fame, really wanted to take over as lead bunny and snuggle up to Fenn despite numerous propositions. All this to turn a cheap buck from gullible searchers willing to buy a second hand map or watch her second-rate Fenntube. Used as a pawn by Hairy's to do their dirty work.

Every case demonstrates the common theme of uncontrollable jealousy. Regret the long post, but Mike-minded searchers demand verbosity!
04-25-2019, 07:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 04:09 PM by Top Secret.)
It is well known that anyone who belongs to Hairy's hitmen have low self-esteem but are better known for being bullies with a hate on for women and those with disabilities. The latest round of amateur armchair psychiatrist diagnosis over there is proof of that and no doubt their "expertise" comes from their own professional mental illness diagnosis.

With that criteria established, one wonders how a Lurker Mike is attracted to a hate site specifically set up to hate and attack Mindy. He was offered by Mindy to contact him for her side of the story and refused yet he has no problem contacting kpro. Asking for only one side of the story exposes his natural bias to hate and it is equivalent to trying to judge who is at fault in a marriage break up by only asking the friends and family of one side.

So is Lurker Mike really just a stupid idiot or is he a natural hater and bully? I say both and the bully side has recently been revealed. He admits he is a bull in a china shop. His novel length posts reveal a troubled past. Everything he talks about has to do with him getting into physical fights. His disturbing hate side was revealed when he planned on seeking revenge on someone who attacked him and when this person was killed in an auto accident a week or so later, he was not sympathetic of the death of a precious life and didn't attend his funeral, but acted selfishly and angrily that he was not able to enact revenge. His quote, "I was sadder that I never got to break his jaw than I was that he was dead. "

Well that certainly sums up why the bully, the hater and the trouble seeking Lurker Mike has gravitated to the Hairy hate site. He thanks me for directing him there, but no need Mike, you would have naturally found your way to the woman hating disability mocking hate site eventually. All Mike-minded people do, so fill your boots.
04-25-2019, 05:25 PM,
Top Smile Lurker M, posts get more bizzare by the day. You are spot on, as nusual.
04-28-2019, 11:35 AM,
(04-25-2019, 05:25 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Top Smile Lurker M, posts get more bizzare by the day. You are spot on, as nusual.

Yes Seeker9 that dumbass was too easy to sniff out. He set himself up real nicely when he described Hairy's precisely as a poo-throwing Monkey zoo. Another case of personality projection from the Mike Minded. lol