Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethical ?
04-19-2019, 08:52 PM,
RE: Ethical ?
I hear this same premise from people who hike our national trails, namely the Appalachian Trail, Continental Divide Trail or the Pacific Crest Trail. Families are terrified for their loved ones hiking. Doesn't matter if you are the spouse, parent, child, etc. Your family doesn't understand the burning that is in you. Many people who are preparing to hike the trails are tormented by the anguish they experience with their family. It tears some people apart and ends marriages. In the end though the question is always the same. Can you live with the regret of not going?
04-19-2019, 09:45 PM,
(04-18-2019, 07:12 PM)Daniel A Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 11:50 AM)NTMI Wrote: Tit for tat, would you ever reveal your true identity on this site?
Maybe some already have.

I did. I figured circumstances warranted it. For figuring that I've taken a lot of abuse from our fellow searchers.
Yesterday, 08:12 AM,
(04-19-2019, 09:45 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 07:12 PM)Daniel A Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 11:50 AM)NTMI Wrote: Tit for tat, would you ever reveal your true identity on this site?
Maybe some already have.

I did. I figured circumstances warranted it. For figuring that I've taken a lot of abuse from our fellow searchers.

Never directly, but I made it easy to find, at least until lost owl cussed me out in an email. Kind of hard to keep it secret after Fennborees 1,3 &4 and a party at Tim Nobody's LL, then posting pics on my travel blog.