Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROVE it, once and for all
04-15-2019, 07:45 AM,
Anytime there is a claim the treasure is found, most people start throwing a fit that it must be prooven. I would like those who say there is no tc, to lay it out HOW they came to that conclusion. Convince me. Proove it, once and for all.
04-15-2019, 08:43 AM,
RE: PROVE it, once and for all
It is not a provable hypothesis. Myself, I'm a waffler. I go back and forth.
04-15-2019, 09:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 09:12 AM by crazyfamily.)
Waffler, too. There is evidence, but to prove based on that is subjective.

razyfamily
04-15-2019, 09:15 AM,
I'm not making a claim either way. However, I'm not going to give any information on my blaze because it might be a dead giveaway for people who have searched my area. No one else has reported about the blaze which really surprises me because I can't believe I'm the only who to have seen it. Especially when nearly 6 or more people have been to the location.
04-15-2019, 09:23 AM,
It would be possible to prove that the chest exists if one actually did find it, and it’s a reasonable request from the rest of the searcher community. It is also reasonable for the community to call BS on wolf crying.

razyfamily
04-15-2019, 07:47 PM,
(04-15-2019, 09:15 AM)fabjr71 Wrote: I'm not making a claim either way. However, I'm not going to give any information on my blaze because it might be a dead giveaway for people who have searched my area. No one else has reported about the blaze which really surprises me because I can't believe I'm the only who to have seen it. Especially when nearly 6 or more people have been to the location.

I, also, don't believe that only you have seen the blaze.

The blaze is longer than a black limo, and could be seen from miles away by someone carrying a laser and 2 mirrors.
04-15-2019, 11:38 PM,
OK, I was really wondering if the poem had led anyone to KNOW that there was no tc. A 'feeling' is not going to convince me. Tally Ho.
04-16-2019, 02:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 02:47 PM by Umbra.)
Come on... You can no more prove there is or isn't a TC until it's either found, or a location is found along with an indisputable solution and something like the words, "Don't go chasing gold at the end of the rainbow!" inscribed in stone there. (or some other proof. Lets not get nit picky)

I posted a bunch of clues in Fenn's words once that suggested there was no chest. I thought it was a thread I started, but I guess it was a reply, and now I can't find it. I wish I could because this keeps coming up over and over again and I don't feel like finding all the quotes and lines and assembling them in another post. The first and biggest clue is that his name is "of Irish descent or something", to paraphrase him. Then he says his treasure is at the end of his rainbow. So lets see... and Irishman with a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Where have I heard that one before? He also said if he were younger he'd go back and get it. Well, why younger if it's so easy a child could walk up to it? Because a lesson like that is most valuable in youth, and now he's learned it anyway.

There are plenty of clues that it's a hoax, or a lesson, and there is no TC, but that is not proof. Personally, I don't care if there is one or not, I'm having fun, and when that stops, I stop.

Search if you want, or don't.

PS, Sayings; Up shits creek without a paddle, wild goose chase, too far to walk, but a long long way to run, the end is ever drawing neigh, etc.. songs, sayings, whatever; they're in there.

He also says if you've been wise. Why wise? It's the opposite of being a fool. Fool's gold lies at the end of the rainbow that keeps fleeing as you approach it.

PPS, Oh yeah and then there is Shakespear, the "architect" of our modern language. All that glistens is not gold. Choose the right casket! I'll give you a hint, it wasn't bronze. The TC isn't even the real casket, it's a cheap copy. The real one is in a museum. https://www.enotes.com/homework-help/wha...ent-303603