Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stars and birds what do you get out of this.
04-16-2019, 10:07 AM,
Stars and birds what do you get out of this.
Forrest has placed in his book pictures of someone look up at the stars.
And Forrest mentions a lot about birds.

So what did I get out that "Department of defense." A bird and stars.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
04-18-2019, 07:09 AM,
RE: Stars and birds what do you get out of this.
I think it is in the Epilogue of The Thrill of the Chase, where there is a logger looking up st the bird on the crescent moon (if i recall, you can see through the dark part of the moon, to stars behind it? Artistic license, i guess, because agrees with how the bird sits on the crescent).

Check it out- in the most recent scrap book, Forrest uses the spelling “bi product”

I dont think its accidental and the following is not the reason i think that way, but thought it interesting

BI PRODUCT

TO BIRD CUP
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

Oh Homeo, Oh Homeo, Wherefore art thou Homeo ?
04-18-2019, 07:27 AM,
(04-18-2019, 07:09 AM)astree Wrote: .
I think it is in the Epilogue of The Thrill of the Chase, where there is a logger looking up st the bird on the crescent moon (if i recall, you can see through the dark part of the moon, to stars behind it? Artistic license, i guess, because agrees with how the bird sits on the crescent).

Check it out- in the most recent scrap book, Forrest uses the spelling “bi product”

I dont think its accidental and the following is not the reason i think that way, but thought it interesting

BI PRODUCT

TO BIRD CUP
For some resone we're post to be Looking up.
We're down in a canyon then this is telling me the TC is on the side wall of the canyon.
The walls in a canyon are the only thing to look up at.
Is the blaze up above you when your going up your creek..
Yes.Imo
The blaze could be how the area is set up there something you neek about this area.

04-18-2019, 08:22 AM,
(04-18-2019, 07:27 AM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 07:09 AM)astree Wrote: .

BI PRODUCT

TO BIRD CUP
For some resone we're post to be Looking up.
We're down in a canyon then this is telling me the TC is on the side wall of the canyon.
The walls in a canyon are the only thing to look up at.
Is the blaze up above you when your going up your creek..
Yes.Imo
The blaze could be how the area is set up there something you neek about this area.

That makes more sense than generalized nonsense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there any possible way I can give myself 5 STARS on some of my threads??... Gordon Lightfoot 12 2,526 11-24-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Stars, Asterisks, Symbolism, and ADHD Ramblings Mindy 13 4,054 10-18-2017, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  After having gone on at least one search, how much do your "stars" (clues, etc.) have to align to have a solution worth Retired Postmaster 49 17,062 08-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Last Post: mdavis19