Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time flys/dust hides
04-16-2019, 11:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 11:33 AM by 5GIRLS.)
Time flys/dust hides
f said people/countries should learn to leave others alone, he was hinting at "time flies" in correlation to stanza 1 and line 13. He hints at this is book and not subtly. I know I have posted this many times. I wasnt taking the HINTs in first stanza and figuring out the CLUE. Imagine it this way: (a+b)+c+d= Clue where a, b, c and d do double duty as hints and criteria. You know its right cause of at least 4 things that exist with TTOTC, the clue meets all the criteria of a>d, matches another part of poem, in which you can also cross ref. that matches the actual CLUE. Ive had tight solves before but this just took going another step. So dam close for so long. Parts of most of he solve have been discussed many times, but what doesnt turn up, even once in searching all the forums is the one word that is this clue. It makes sense as clue 1 if I had to guess based on everything everybody posts on all pertinent sites that I have read every single day for over 4.5 years, Rahrah has a substanial lead, yet she has told me personally she doesnt use one method that it took to get this. Of course a step in wrong direction and yr lost. Im in the 1 clue club lol, Im glad it used my interpretation I had for years. Now I will apply the same method, in he same order, looking for what is logically the next up, sense we are building from the foundation up. Good luck everyone, time will fly now...

DT said the second followed suit with all the same elements/mechanisms and clue 2 fit the same category. Without the 3rd he has an inkling where this may lead on a map and isnt where people would have thought!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dust Cover-. Holds a lot of goodies DeeepThnkr 1 666 07-25-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: McFly