Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a dream about a month ago, and...
04-17-2019, 09:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 09:58 AM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
I had a dream about a month ago, and...
dreamt that the Treasure Chest was hidden near Grand Junction, Colorado. I don't know where in the hell that dream came from, but I checked out the area using Google Maps, and didn't spot anything significant, at least anything you could sink your teeth into. But, I wonder. I was surprised that there was a town named, Grand Junction, I must have heard that town's name many moons ago because I really didn't know that it existed until I searched Google maps. And, it did. Smile
04-17-2019, 09:58 AM,
RE: I had a dream about a month ago, and...
(04-17-2019, 09:54 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: dreamt that the Treasure Chest was hidden near Grand Junction, Colorado. I don't know where in the hell that dream came from, but I checked out the area using Google Maps, and didn't spot anything significant, at least anything you could sink your teeth into. But, I wonder. I was surprised that there was a town named, Grand Junction, I've must have heard that town's name many moons ago. Smile
Pay attention to your dreams.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
04-17-2019, 10:49 AM,
(04-17-2019, 09:54 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: dreamt that the Treasure Chest was hidden near Grand Junction, Colorado. I don't know where in the hell that dream came from, but I checked out the area using Google Maps, and didn't spot anything significant, at least anything you could sink your teeth into. But, I wonder. I was surprised that there was a town named, Grand Junction, I must have heard that town's name many moons ago because I really didn't know that it existed until I searched Google maps. And, it did. Smile

How about the first exit on I 70 when you're driving into Colorado just minutes before GJ called "Trail Through Time."
04-17-2019, 01:22 PM,
(04-17-2019, 09:54 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: dreamt that the Treasure Chest was hidden near Grand Junction, Colorado. I don't know where in the hell that dream came from, but I checked out the area using Google Maps, and didn't spot anything significant, at least anything you could sink your teeth into. But, I wonder. I was surprised that there was a town named, Grand Junction, I must have heard that town's name many moons ago because I really didn't know that it existed until I searched Google maps. And, it did. Smile

I'm not sure why it surprises you. The Colorado River is also called "The Grand", thus "The Grand Canyon." Grand Junction is at the confluence of the Gunnison and Colorado rivers. I refer to the real Colorado not the one in Texas which bears the same resemblance to the true Colorado as Paris Texas does to Paris France.
04-17-2019, 05:07 PM,
(04-17-2019, 01:22 PM)John Brown Wrote: I'm not sure why it surprises you. The Colorado River is also called "The Grand", thus "The Grand Canyon." Grand Junction is at the confluence of the Gunnison and Colorado rivers. I refer to the real Colorado not the one in Texas which bears the same resemblance to the true Colorado as Paris Texas does to Paris France.

when i first started this treasure hunt i knew almost nothing about the rockies and certain areas in and around it. this is one of the cool things about this treasure hunt is all the knowledge gained

when i first started downloading all the old maps i could get my hands on and looking for clues, looking at something called 'grand river', i was like, what is this? lol
04-17-2019, 05:48 PM,
The Columbia was first to bear the name Oregon as the Great River Oregon. Oregon is actually some kind of variation for Wisconsin. Our-con-sint.
04-18-2019, 01:34 AM,

1. Thanks for the confirmation;

2. Grand Junction -- good one; aren't (some) memories great?
04-18-2019, 09:58 AM,
(04-18-2019, 01:34 AM)Andrew Jef Wrote:

1. Thanks for the confirmation;

2. Grand Junction -- good one; aren't (some) memories great?
I had a dream of a place in the forest I was standing beside a creek.
Before I got in the ttotc.
When I put botg in my area I was standing where I was standing in my dream.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LIVING THE DREAM CLOUDFOOT 1 604 09-17-2018, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Daniel A
  funny dream...kinda BrazenBull 21 5,219 01-30-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Tim Nobody
  MLK foreshadows TTOTC in "I Have a Dream" Speech 3 1,269 01-21-2014, 10:01 PM
Last Post: deb