Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone think the poem has been solved?
04-17-2019, 10:55 AM,
I’d like to think that the poem has not been solved yet, but also believe there is a possibility that it has. If it was solved, would Fenn tell us even if the person that solved it decided to leave the chest in place? Maybe Fenn has told us all in Fenn speak that it has been solved and we just don’t know it.
04-17-2019, 11:16 AM,
RE: Does anyone think the poem has been solved?
No, he wouldn't tell us that it was solved. He doesn't even tell us how many clues have been solved anymore.

I don't think it has been solved.
04-17-2019, 12:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 12:50 PM by crazyfamily.)
I think that Forrest alluded to the possibility that the poem had been solved when he said the following:

"Let’s coin a new phrase. You can’t have a 'correct solve' unless you can knowingly go to within several steps of the treasure chest. Otherwise you have a 'general solve.' What do you think? f."

The absence of the treasure is not necessarily an indication that the solution is wrong. Some think the poem can be solved from home, so the only action needed to make the solve correct would be to go to the spot. I think someone has solved the poem.
04-17-2019, 12:51 PM,
I have a 'general' solve -- and I mean that literally.
04-17-2019, 12:52 PM,
(04-17-2019, 11:16 AM)dude here Wrote: No, he wouldn't tell us that it was solved. He doesn't even tell us how many clues have been solved anymore.

I don't think it has been solved.

The only way to know is when it turns up. I am of the opinion that I have solved many of the clues, but I have not all of it yet. I am of the opinion there others ahead of me. I am of the opinion that as long as Forrest posts, the solution is still unsolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-17-2019, 01:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 04:17 PM by jacbNimble.)
I don't think it can be totally solved until found personally I think that's been proven actually by the people who have been really close and have not found it!!!

And let's remember as we might have a good understanding of what the poem actually means doesn't actually amount to a hill of beans hence based on the multiple levels of interpretation of each word in the poem,this is why it is so difficult because we can have a good understanding of it but be in totally the wrong location and applying it totally wrong!

Hence understanding the poem really well doesn't mean a darn thing unless applied to the correct location and even then there is no guarantee!!! Good luck to all who seek this year!
04-17-2019, 02:21 PM,
(04-17-2019, 12:51 PM)nkown Wrote: I have a 'general' solve -- and I mean that literally.
DT has the 'general' solve also, do you still have his email? If not its: mike.wiley1950@yahoo.com he'd like to compare notes with you again- dance on laughters silvered wings.
04-17-2019, 02:22 PM,
(04-17-2019, 10:55 AM)Daniel A Wrote: I’d like to think that the poem has not been solved yet, but also believe there is a possibility that it has. If it was solved, would Fenn tell us even if the person that solved it decided to leave the chest in place? Maybe Fenn has told us all in Fenn speak that it has been solved and we just don’t know it.
I Found the TC already I let it sit for 2 years

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
04-17-2019, 02:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 02:37 PM by John Brown.)
(04-17-2019, 02:22 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote: I Found the TC already I let it sit for 2 years

Cool! Where was it?
04-17-2019, 04:56 PM,
(04-17-2019, 12:51 PM)nkown Wrote: I have a 'general' solve -- and I mean that literally.

http://www.pophorror.com/wp-content/uplo...eneral.jpg

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POEM SOLVED!!! lostowl 19 5,459 07-20-2017, 12:02 AM
Last Post: EnigmaticThree
  Have you solved the poem? klipper 17 8,956 07-04-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: klipper