Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where all the lines cross
04-19-2019, 09:19 AM,
RE: Where all the lines cross
"So hear me all and listen good."

South hear me a L-L and L is 10 good. The 3rd L is on #10. So, there are 3 L's in title, T-it-L- E, where the 3rd L rests on the #10 and all 3 L's go through the 3 arms of the E, which gives the direction to the gold.

Confusing? I hope so. It's more clear when you can draw the correct lines that cross in the right spots.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
04-19-2019, 09:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2019, 09:59 AM by crazyfamily.)
Where all the lines cross
This all sounds more like a short circuit than crossed lines!Smile

razyfamily
04-19-2019, 01:42 PM,
@astree
I don't want to give the specific location. But everything in my trip fits. It's 9.98 miles in my trip before BOTG. It might actually be 10 on the ground as my stop point is only on GE. L = length I believe. The nearby roadway is an ell but it is not at my stop point.
just saying ss
04-20-2019, 04:17 AM,
That question could be taken several ways. I dont remember seeing it before, and i didnt find any confirmation for it, so wouldnt be using it in a solve. Just thought it interesting.
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
04-23-2019, 10:36 PM,
It's interesting, Astree, that you mention both ALL and LISTEN. I had just been rolling in my mind the other day that if you put those two words together you get "ALL LISTEN", which is a lot like "ALICE IN". However,

1) Alice in what? Wonderland? The Underground? If you could combine the "Marvel Gaze" you'd get Wonderland as well.

2) I couldn't figure out how to justify taking just the words ALL and LISTEN.
04-24-2019, 05:13 AM,
Nice idea. I think you could confirm an “ALL+LISTEN” cue if it was confirmed and fit with clues. I havent found that, though. Also, would it require specialized knowledge? Maybe not, if other clues lead up to it.
=====

WP (stock symbol)
04-24-2019, 07:22 AM,
it seems to be common to use fs quotes and omit qualifiers, which leads to wrong or incomplete assumptions. two such examples are.
where all the lines cross, METAPHORICALLY speaking and
not in VERY close proximity.
04-24-2019, 07:54 AM,
QUOTE:

"Read the clues in my poem over and over and study maps of the Rocky Mountains," Fenn said via email. "Try to marry the two. The treasure is out there waiting for the person who can make all the lines cross in the right spot."

SOURCE
https://www.businessinsider.com/forrest-...ins-2017-2

Your words and actions say you are a friend and lover of the environment “more than most.” Do you follow Leave No Trace and did you while hiding the chest? ie stay on established trails. ~Buddy

Buddy, I think you’re trying to get me in trouble but that’s where I am most of the time anyway, so I’ll answer your questions.

You may as well ask me if I love the air. I don’t know but, I certainly am an appreciator of nature. “Leave no trace” is a rhetorical statement not intended to be taken literally. For instance it is not feasible for you to not leave a footprint somewhere or a dry fly snagged high on a tree limb, left by your back cast. But I agree with the philosophy of the phrase. I dislike seeing beer cans scattered around when I am fantasizing that I am the only person who has ever been in that spot.

Generally speaking, there are places where one should stay on established trails; Yellowstone is one. However, it reminds me of the worn-out axiom, “If you ain’t the lead dog, the scenery never changes.” When I am in the mountains or in the desert, the last place I want to be is on a trail. Ain’t no adventure in that for me. There isn’t a human trail in very close proximaty to where I hid the treasure.f

SOURCE
http://mysteriouswritings.com/featured-q...geography/

6Q) After reading your book, and sensing you have found a sincere peace and purpose in your life, but knowing others still struggle with this ultimate find, I wonder, what would your advice be to others for realizing the contentment it seems you now know? Do you feel the thrill of the chase (not the hunt) is vital?
There is an appropriate quote in the Duveen biography by Secrest: “They never knew that it was the chase they sought and not the quarry.” I see my memoir as being a story that was ordained by some unknown hand. It came to me at age eighty as though my entire life had been waiting for that moment. The bulk of the book was written in six weeks and phrases that I had never thought of before, suddenly appeared on my computer screen. I said in the forward that the book wrote itself. I had written seven books before this one, and it seemed that none of the lines crossed where they were supposed to, metaphorically speaking.

I don’t feel qualified to give advice but a few ideas that I would like to say have guided me are:

Stay in your job only if you love it.
Get out in the mountains and turn a log over to see what’s there.
Avoid those things that distract you from your self esteem.
The key word is contentment. If you can find it, everything else has already fallen in place.

SOURCE
http://mysteriouswritings.com/six-questi...the-chase/
04-24-2019, 08:49 AM,
(04-24-2019, 07:22 AM)emmett Wrote: it seems to be common to use fs quotes and omit qualifiers, which leads to wrong or incomplete assumptions. two such examples are.
where all the lines cross, METAPHORICALLY speaking ...

Emmett,

There are two quotes about “lines cross” that I am familiar with. Here’s the one with that includes “metaphorically”, its about his books, not the treasure hunt

“ I had written seven books before this one, and it seemed that none of the lines crossed where they were supposed to, metaphorically speaking. ”

Did you have another quote in mind that is about 5he treasure hunt?

By the way, im open to literal and figurative interpretations if the context is not specific.

Thanks,
astree
=====

WP (stock symbol)
09-08-2019, 09:23 AM,
Metaphorically = mega 4 I call Y.

You must draw the lines of a large 4 that is part of a large Y. It also looks like the sail of a ship.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many lines? John Brown 11 4,691 04-28-2019, 06:53 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Bullseye!!!! Got the lines to t/cross and dotted DeeepThnkr 6 2,423 07-20-2018, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  The person who can make the lines cross in the right spot. tom 7 2,405 07-02-2018, 04:13 PM
Last Post: RockyBalboa
  Fenn stating you don't have to cross rapids or deeper water? HalloweenCandy 18 6,115 07-31-2017, 10:42 PM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  24 lines of mind-boggling ambiguity, obscurity, and general vagueness Buddy Allen 28 10,027 07-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Guest
  what do these poem lines have in common ? Chris Yates 12 3,393 06-26-2015, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Chris Yates