Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where all the lines cross
11-02-2019, 01:30 PM,
RE: Where all the lines cross
IMO only: genetic lines cross here to produce a drawn area by a woman born here and the area was donated to the US people as a demonstration that would "prove" her point and preserve her birth place. It takes a lot of reading to find; however, you will find it quite funny and the end product of her existence and "revenge" is a blessing to us. The revenge is the shape, lol...
It is a very beautiful area.
just saying ss
02-13-2020, 09:14 PM,
i was hooked on physical, but i think he said metaphorically. So all those architectural rulers and crazy 8's are out.
02-13-2020, 10:09 PM,
I am still hooked on my crazy 8's, but they are not where the chest is. They at a far more valuable place.
02-16-2020, 08:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2020, 08:14 AM by easternOHsteve.)
So here are meall and L is 10 go o(utside) d(iameter). Or So here are me a LL and L is 10 good...
meall is a bowl-shaped hill with fairly steep slope.
just saying ss
02-16-2020, 08:49 AM,
(02-16-2020, 08:13 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: So here are meall and L is 10 go o(utside) d(iameter). Or So here are me a LL and L is 10 good...
meall is a bowl-shaped hill with fairly steep slope.

This kind of thinking will get you a long way when you're in the right spot.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
02-17-2020, 07:39 AM,
@trigace
I wish I had thought of those kinds of twists when 1600 miles from here, lol. The last trip was very difficult as was fighting illness and the truck had a major problem. I must have an excuse, lol... I took a lot of pictures in my search area to look at if I was not successful in the BOTG and can now look at things more clearly. I found the offset sight rifle but just ignored the butt end; the pointed end was all I could focus on. It took two weeks after I got back home to get over that severe 'dig an eight inch hole and cover it when you are done' problem which was raging for six weeks while there... I can now reflect on my follies while BOTG.
I am not very good with the compass remaining in a straight line; it honestly is not as easy as you would think in a heavily wooded hilly area. There are no red lines on the ground out in the wilderness. I believe the GPS is essential to pinpoint the proper area; or you will need a lot of GE maps...
Where I was looking it took three hours and twenty minutes to get fuel or food (or a library). On the other hand if you have a proper phone you can talk to the world from a hill.
just saying ss
03-07-2020, 12:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2020, 01:20 AM by wildfuntear.)
(04-18-2019, 07:56 AM)John Brown Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 07:17 AM)astree Wrote: .
Forrest made a comment related to the solve and “where all the lines cross”

“So hear me ALL and LISTEN good”

where ALL is part of his quote and “listen” anagrams to LINES T

And T could be connected to lines crossing and a cross.

Because ive seen recent comments of searchers seeming to find undertones of religion in the poem i thought this was interesting

So hear me (the) All and LINES TO GOD

So hear me Alla

Title To The gold looks loosely connected to the Triple Tau

i give you title tO thE golD

DEO

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&...n&text=deo

Daylight's come me wanna go home.

What's wrong with Oxford English Dictionary? HA HA

I'll tell you what I think about "listen," but first what about all those broken pies? What are those about? Circles? Half circles? Or maybe broken proto Indoeuropean roots?

listen (v.)
Old English hlysnan (Northumbrian lysna) "to listen, hear; attend to, obey" (transitive), from Proto-Germanic *hlusinon (source also of Dutch luisteren, Old High German hlosen "to listen," German lauschen "to listen"), from PIE root *kleu- "to hear."

Maybe a "pie" made of broken pieces plays into this.

(04-18-2019, 10:03 AM)astree Wrote: .
I had caught the O.E.D. but didnt remark on it.

I know some are pursuing the PI connection (including the 3 1 4 marble players, etc.). I see that Pinterest (PINS) is going IPO today.

I don't think the PI connection provides any clue(s).

(04-19-2019, 09:19 AM)trigace Wrote: "So hear me all and listen good."

South hear me a L-L and L is 10 good. The 3rd L is on #10. So, there are 3 L's in title, T-it-L- E, where the 3rd L rests on the #10 and all 3 L's go through the 3 arms of the E, which gives the direction to the gold.

Confusing? I hope so. It's more clear when you can draw the correct lines that cross in the right spots.

Too technical and too much of a stretch, in my opinion . . .

(02-13-2020, 10:09 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: I am still hooked on my crazy 8's, but they are not where the chest is. They at a far more valuable place.

How many crazy 8's?
03-07-2020, 02:08 AM,
I have found a location that I think could be reasonably described (at least metaphorically/figuratively/
symbolically representative) as a place "where all the lines cross". Please note that I don't mean every line that exists in the universe. I mean all the lines of a certain related group of lines. That location has about 6 lines that cross each other, although GE or a printed map would not show it as such.

There is another location I have found, where (at least metaphorically/figuratively) many lines cross.
I said "many", not all. By the way, I don't think FF really meant "all". He may have meant "all that I'm
thinking of right now, that relate to my current train of thought".

I have found another location, within 5 miles of the others, that has just 3 "lines" intersecting each other.
Technically, they are rays instead of lines. Serious searchers won't be too lazy to research this regarding
definition(s). I think this latter location -- I said "latter", not "ladder" (although I'm teasing a bit) -- may
be relatively close to a good small search area. Good luck to everyone.
03-07-2020, 02:50 AM,
Of course that special place holds 8 8's.
03-11-2020, 01:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 01:03 AM by wildfuntear.)
(04-18-2019, 03:06 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: List ten good = ten commandments... Cross is found in line 3 "cAN KEep - anke.. It doesnt mean the spot has a religion overture. He is using known subjects as metaphors and name meanings to place you on the "map", find the name that means "hear well", figure out why he uses 10 ommandmens, etc. His comment "but sure for the one who does" tells me the lion share of hints for the later part of Chase will only be understood ny those or the one who has the small area.

I don't know much about 10 ommandmens. But I read/heard about
Moses and am not in denial about that. By the way, isn't there a pyramid kinda near where he went alone? Hee hee.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many lines? John Brown 11 4,919 04-28-2019, 06:53 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Bullseye!!!! Got the lines to t/cross and dotted DeeepThnkr 6 2,559 07-20-2018, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  The person who can make the lines cross in the right spot. tom 7 2,535 07-02-2018, 04:13 PM
Last Post: RockyBalboa
  Fenn stating you don't have to cross rapids or deeper water? HalloweenCandy 18 6,479 07-31-2017, 10:42 PM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  24 lines of mind-boggling ambiguity, obscurity, and general vagueness Buddy Allen 28 10,415 07-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Guest
  what do these poem lines have in common ? Chris Yates 12 3,561 06-26-2015, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Chris Yates