Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
won't need to break anything
04-20-2019, 08:14 PM,
won't need to break anything
i am one of those who think this comment hints at "fix"

or possibly a synonym of

Mend, repair etc.

so when i look at some of the words in the poem

i ask myself if we might need to "fix" them

how about "warm". should we fix that?

or "from". how about "i'm"?

if you had the chest with gold in your hands and don't understand what I'm hinting at

i might just take that gold right out of your hands, because you don't deserve it

ha ha ha just kidding Smile

if you got that gold in your hands somehow, then you probably deserve it
04-21-2019, 09:58 AM,
RE: won't need to break anything
(04-20-2019, 08:14 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: i am one of those who think this comment hints at "fix"

or possibly a synonym of

Mend, repair etc.

if you had the chest with gold in your hands and don't understand what I'm hinting at

i might just take that gold right out of your hands, because you don't deserve it

This comment was originally said to me and Forrest shared the information immediately after our conversation
(YouTube Subscribe)
04-21-2019, 02:07 PM,
What was the original comment, within context? Thanks.
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
04-21-2019, 03:05 PM,
@astree
I think @Chris Yates meant that you only need to twist words not break them. Just my opinion.
just saying ss
04-21-2019, 03:29 PM,
(04-21-2019, 03:05 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @astree
I think @Chris Yates meant that you only need to twist words not break them. Just my opinion.

i see f doing clever things with words in the poem

he hints at it so subtly (outside the poem) he seems determined not to give away certain clue patterns in the poem in any direct sense

as usual, i never see only one particular clue pattern connecting to anything he talks about. he is putting in multiple different things in everything he says

this means we can't take a particular comment and just nail it down to one particular thing. to clarify, you would see imo that he's hinting at one particular thing in a comment, but there is going to be another thing connected in the same comment not related

as an example, he said the treasure is 300 miles west (or southwest) of toledo

one of the hint connections is toledo, and that particular one i won't point out what the connection is. but in this example he is then putting at least one more important connection (unrelated to toledo) in the same comment. 300 and west

the hint is basically, "go west" or "gone west". if you get what im saying there, then you'll know why he has changed it at least one other time to 400

and understand that this is connecting directly to the poem. all this could be understood if he never gave the comment

so in reference to posting this thread. i was thinking of one particular connection that can be deduced from the comment. won't have to break anything

and i capitalized the one word in this instance that is the actual hint connector imo

and this was determined from the poem, as a clever way of establishing a pattern among the words which is a confirmed by additional but different patterns repeating the same information, and then recognized in his comment as to the specific pattern im referring/hinting at in this posting
04-21-2019, 07:55 PM,
(04-21-2019, 03:29 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 03:05 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @astree

i see f doing clever things with words in the poem

he hints at it so subtly (outside the poem) he seems determined not to give away certain clue patterns in the poem in any direct sense

as usual, i never see only one particular clue pattern connecting to anything he talks about. he is putting in multiple different things in everything he says

this means we can't take a particular comment and just nail it down to one particular thing. to clarify, you would see imo that he's hinting at one particular thing in a comment, but there is going to be another thing connected in the same comment not related

as an example, he said the treasure is 300 miles west (or southwest) of toledo

one of the hint connections is toledo, and that particular one i won't point out what the connection is. but in this example he is then putting at least one more important connection (unrelated to toledo) in the same comment. 300 and west

the hint is basically, "go west" or "gone west". if you get what im saying there, then you'll know why he has changed it at least one other time to 400

and understand that this is connecting directly to the poem. all this could be understood if he never gave the comment

so in reference to posting this thread. i was thinking of one particular connection that can be deduced from the comment. won't have to break anything

and i capitalized the one word in this instance that is the actual hint connector imo

and this was determined from the poem, as a clever way of establishing a pattern among the words which is a confirmed by additional but different patterns repeating the same information, and then recognized in his comment as to the specific pattern im referring/hinting at in this posting

How do you conclude 300 and west from the poem?
04-22-2019, 12:48 AM,
(04-21-2019, 07:55 PM)John Brown Wrote: How do you conclude 300 and west from the poem?

300 gone is due west

there is a gone convergence right on the n in nigh

the value on this letter is exactly 300
04-22-2019, 08:52 AM,
An azimuth of 270 degrees is due west.
04-22-2019, 09:17 AM,
(04-20-2019, 08:14 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: i am one of those who think this comment hints at "fix"

or possibly a synonym of

Mend, repair etc.

Don't mess with the poem.
04-22-2019, 10:59 AM,
Chris, DT says this is precisely how he sees F hinting in the ATF's but like you said it can be done without recognizing these patterns but would have been very difficult. Mend has "in", as a sound, alone "in" there + me in the middle, kinda. MEnd, Amend would better fit the me in he middle pattern. aMEnd. They same same

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take a break and look at my kitty cat admin 16 1,853 07-17-2020, 12:46 PM
Last Post: admin
  Another video break Treasure in Baseball cards admin 3 457 06-20-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: travis.gore.79
  Another video break admin 11 938 06-19-2020, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Salamander7868
  Taking a Break Beavertooth 0 1,864 06-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Needed a break...only to come back to this clown show? romeofoxtrot 87 42,312 08-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Bet
  Summer Break deb 1 1,662 08-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Bet