Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
won't need to break anything
04-22-2019, 02:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2019, 02:25 PM by Chris Yates.)
RE: won't need to break anything
(04-22-2019, 10:59 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Chris, DT says this is precisely how he sees F hinting in the ATF's but like you said it can be done without recognizing these patterns but would have been very difficult. Mend has "in", as a sound, alone "in" there + me in the middle, kinda. MEnd, Amend would better fit the me in he middle pattern. aMEnd. They same same

mend could be m-end

and the tool we don't need could be a 15 centimeter crescent wrench
04-22-2019, 02:25 PM,
I am not going to answer that Chris, lol...
just saying ss
04-22-2019, 09:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2019, 09:27 PM by Chris Yates.)
my mexican friend told me when f said the poem could lead an average person to the treasure

he meant it is possible for an ordenary person to solve all the clues

later on my friend got villainous and went a little bonkers. now we don't talk to each other any more

oh well

(04-22-2019, 09:17 AM)Buddy Allen Wrote: Don't mess with the poem.

i remember one time i messed with the poem by changing one of the lines to this

eek! from there it's no place for them!

i used to not care about messing with it but then

about the fifth time i messed with it i lost my footing

and my head felt like it was spinning

the experience was a little scary and i'm reluctant to do it anymore
04-25-2019, 03:03 PM,
(04-20-2019, 08:14 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: how about "warm". should we fix that?

or "from". how about "i'm"?

these words are "m end"

a deliberate pattern within the poem, imo
04-25-2019, 05:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 05:27 PM by E.C. Waters.)
(04-21-2019, 07:55 PM)John Brown Wrote: How do you conclude 300 and west from the poem?

To understand is to assume we know how and why Forrest hints. That’s basically the best we can do. To assume we know. There are many who believe “more than 300 miles west of Toledo” is not a hint because Dal said it wasn’t. I assume Forrest did, too. Or something like this. My memory is poor. Perhaps he didn’t want to give that as a hint because it could be overly telling. To me, it is.

With that said, go to Google Earth, click the N straightener to assure you are true, use the ruler tool with “miles” and draw a straight line west for 300 miles starting at Toledo OH. “More than 300 miles west” will put you just beyond Sublette, IL.

Depending on your solution, this may or may not be important to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(04-25-2019, 05:19 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 07:55 PM)John Brown Wrote: How do you conclude 300 and west from the poem?

To understand is to assume we know how and why Forrest hints. That’s basically the best we can do. To assume we know. There are many who believe “more than 300 miles west of Toledo” is not a hint because Dal said it wasn’t. I assume Forrest did, too. Or something like this. My memory is poor. Perhaps he didn’t want to give that as a hint because it could be overly telling. To me, it is.

With that said, go to Google Earth, click the N straightener to assure you are true, use the ruler tool with “miles” and draw a straight line west for 300 miles starting at Toledo OH. “More than 300 miles west” will put you just beyond Sublette, IL.

Oh. There is also a related Hugo musical composer that is important. For those who understand this, beat me there.

04-25-2019, 06:28 PM,

the line runs through Sandwich from about 262 to 265 miles

if this inspires anyone to put extra spread on their next sandwich, i understand

dammit EC, you brought something to my attention that i didn't fully realize

now im gonna have to find a precise way to account for this "spread"
04-25-2019, 06:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 06:53 PM by E.C. Waters.)
(04-25-2019, 06:28 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:

if this inspires anyone to put extra spread on their next sandwich, i understand

@Chris, find It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, watch it, pay attention to every detail. Then let’s discuss.

(04-25-2019, 06:44 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 06:28 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:

@Chris, find It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, watch it, pay attention to every detail. Then let’s discuss.

And then research saints and google “Greek Digamma”. I’ll see you there. 14 shares. Lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take a break and look at my kitty cat admin 16 1,853 07-17-2020, 12:46 PM
Last Post: admin
  Another video break Treasure in Baseball cards admin 3 457 06-20-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: travis.gore.79
  Another video break admin 11 938 06-19-2020, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Salamander7868
  Taking a Break Beavertooth 0 1,864 06-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Needed a break...only to come back to this clown show? romeofoxtrot 87 42,312 08-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Bet
  Summer Break deb 1 1,662 08-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Bet