Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mayday mayday mayday
04-24-2019, 02:04 PM,
mayday mayday mayday
incorporating the poem into your own life is the most frustrating part for most people I have observed among the few places I still bother to go. In my experience outside of the poem, it is pure chaos right now. There is a solution to my problem and it is clear what I need to do. However, when I utilize the poem as a coping technique or something like that lostowl...

It creates a myriad of perspectives that I would have never imagined. I think about how I want it done and how the law wants it done above all other perspectives and it would be so simple to just do that. Outside of ME, though, there are my children. How does it need to be handled for their benefit? What do they NEED me to do? Then there are the people around me. How will it affect you? My mother? My father? Those are the only perspectives I have ever had the experience of knowing and/or understanding without the poem, Which should be sufficient enough for anyone. Not me, anymore...

If I go now what is 5 figures today turns into 6 tomorrow no doubt. There is logic that will guide you along every road you decide to turn down. Just be sure the inner You is Content with at least 15% of your story and WE will be GOOD.

ि
05-01-2019, 12:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2019, 12:16 AM by 5GIRLS.)
RE: mayday mayday mayday
(04-24-2019, 02:04 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: incorporating the poem into your own life is the most frustrating part for most people I have observed among the few places I still bother to go. In my experience outside of the poem, it is pure chaos right now. There is a solution to my problem and it is clear what I need to do. However, when I utilize the poem as a coping technique or something like that lostowl...

It creates a myriad of perspectives that I would have never imagined. I think about how I want it done and how the law wants it done above all other perspectives and it would be so simple to just do that. Outside of ME, though, there are my children. How does it need to be handled for their benefit? What do they NEED me to do? Then there are the people around me. How will it affect you? My mother? My father? Those are the only perspectives I have ever had the experience of knowing and/or understanding without the poem, Which should be sufficient enough for anyone. Not me, anymore...

If I go now what is 5 figures today turns into 6 tomorrow no doubt. There is logic that will guide you along every road you decide to turn down. Just be sure the inner You is Content with at least 15% of your story and WE will be GOOD.
DT says: Get out of my head. The choices arent really choices when you have your priorities right, its simple, you do what no other could while keeping yr focus on the family. Ive spent my time on his precipice and what sends me out is a video where Fenn is talking about how the govt screwed up the logistics of moving paintings from Russia, he said, "Just get out of my way, let me do it"You have yr shit squared away LL, our kids are our foundation and us theirs. Its the only reason I put the 15,000 hrs into this, for them. I have failed to finish, at this point, I have to live with that, but its ok. You may not fail and your kids deserve the chance for you to try.
08-21-2019, 12:00 PM,
mayday mayday mayday
https://youtu.be/cIqU0vmgvtw