Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have in common...
04-26-2019, 12:34 AM,
Have in common...
Milne (mispelled by gini), Tigger (name cat contest), Owl (wise), Johnny B (brave and in the wood lol), Barney Rubble, W(h)impy and Lugio (Phoenix) along with listening to music on the radiio (start at bottom and work their way up the top ten + him and Peggy sitting in Bullet listening to radio at lunch)? Besides cartoons and car tunes do you see a thread thru the brakes and thickets (thorns, brambles, jars, thistles)? tothe, fugio, treasures bowled, leftbank over an old man with 2 walking sticks- 77) and a look of REsolve on his face at speed of sound from 500' above a small clearing. He left to get to the bank for a loan, which he hates to do, borrow money I mean" If anyone wants to discuss putting one foot down to get to the next foot, give DT an email or call - 503-432-5176. mike.wiley1950@yahoo.com
04-26-2019, 08:21 AM,
RE: Have in common...
(04-26-2019, 12:34 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Milne (mispelled by gini), Tigger (name cat contest), Owl (wise), Johnny B (brave and in the wood lol), Barney Rubble, W(h)impy and Lugio (Phoenix) along with listening to music on the radiio (start at bottom and work their way up the top ten + him and Peggy sitting in Bullet listening to radio at lunch)? Besides cartoons and car tunes do you see a thread thru the brakes and thickets (thorns, brambles, jars, thistles)? tothe, fugio, treasures bowled, leftbank over an old man with 2 walking sticks- 77) and a look of REsolve on his face at speed of sound from 500' above a small clearing. He left to get to the bank for a loan, which he hates to do, borrow money I mean" If anyone wants to discuss putting one foot down to get to the next foot, give DT an email or call - 503-432-5176. mike.wiley1950@yahoo.com

Wow! Almost half of what you say could be hints. But I don't think you or DT know what they really mean.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
04-28-2019, 06:35 AM,
Have in common...
You know, I really wished the 5 of you joined me when I ask you to.
I'm still on my own but feel very secure in the items I found and especially finding 4 sets of coordinates in the book.
I will hit and miss by trying to figure out where the lines really crosstown make the X. And botg in July will make or break my sollution.
I dout that we will meet on the trail as we are in complete different areas.
It would have been great to get a group photo of all of us holding the treasure chest.
But now only one of us will pack it back to our vehicle this summer.
Good luck and most of all be Safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  500ft common routes Rion 6 927 12-29-2018, 03:11 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  * Minding common sense in the mountains is good savvy LostFound 38 24,346 03-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Larsonist
  Common Threads Mindy 9 7,298 02-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  what do these poem lines have in common ? Chris Yates 12 2,822 06-26-2015, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Chris Yates