Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candles lit
06-22-2019, 08:49 PM,
RE: Candles lit
for anyone keeping their (x) on the bird...
it was not at the (x)7.
I have yet to cross the mote(500') N2 the gates of the GOID Castle. I have located every point out there on the hill. The candle flickers only until the flames moment to fall. I have been enjoying my crowslaw and priderock casserole. The codes that popped this time aren't repairable. I am out of the running. Good Game

I wish you all well.

light a candle for me
06-23-2019, 02:54 AM,
All these pictures and codebreaking makes me think it’s just an incredible coincidence. I’ve never seen those pictures or markers. The candles are a few Miles from my final search area. We must have a different set of candles. The candles I found are out in the wilderness in some sort of shrine in a well maintained area. It’s well travelled. I’ve always been tempted to dig it up or metal detect it. Just didn’t feel right and the rest of the solve tells you to keep going. You can actually see the shape of the shrine clearly from google earth; weird stuff lol
06-25-2019, 07:20 PM,
keep workin this
06-25-2019, 07:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 07:32 PM by J Smith.)
Most likely devil worshippers.